Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ok Guys Funny Mustang Story.. Guy Had To Be On Something...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ok Guys Funny Mustang Story.. Guy Had To Be On Something...

ok i was at work today and a customer came in to pick up a few parts ( i work at an a/c and heating dist. warehouse) after getting him the things he needed he made a statement about having to put them in his car. so i was like oh what kinda car do you have. so he tells me its a 2004 mustang gt, so i look out the window to see it, not bad looks stock right. so i kinda was like that sucks. and he told me he doesnt drive very often. so then the guys begins to tell me that it is a dealer special. and i was like " oh really ", so he tells me that there was not many made like this, you had to special order it like this and they only did it for 2004 since it was the last of that body style. he then stated that it has a 5.4l engine in it with over 400hp. he says it the same engine they put in the lighting but without the supercharger. so i was like "WOW, CAN I SEE UNDER THE HOOD, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE". so he opens the hood and umm that looks like a 4.6l stock engine. he was like well thats what they want you to think but it really is a 5.4l. he then goes in to tell me how fast it is. he tells me he can rip them loose on the highway at 70mph and it has a top speed of 180mph and he can rev it to 8000rpm, and i was like " WOW THATS AMAZING ". i was just letting this guy feed the me his B.S story. i was getting such a kick out of this. so i asked the guy if he ever ran it at the track and he said no its just street fast i dont take it to the track. then he tells me he has a vortex supercharger sitting at home but he is waiting for the warranty to run out before he puts it on. but he said he doesnt have to do anything else to the car except bolt on the supercharger it it will make over 700hp because it has a special 5.4l lighting engine in it from the factory. after that i was ok i have to go back inside. even now i am still amazed at this guys story. i am not sure if he is on something , if so thats some good stuff, or if thats what the dealer told him and he bought hook line and sinker. oh and its an almost $40k car. so i waited for him to fire it up, but i almost couldnt hear it. it was as quite as stock mustang, he didnt even have exhaust. then he trys to get on as he leaves but couldnt even light them up after an attempt to drop the clutch. i just cant get over this guy
Old 08-22-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Regular

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! That dumbass thinks he bought a Cobra, and didn't know that they come with a supercharger...

Makes me think of thhis:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/540506-me-do-people-think-i-m-stupid.html
Old 08-23-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

what a retard some people are just stupid
Old 08-23-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! That would make my day if I talked to someone like that