Post your worst death(s)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turrry
Great thread!!
My worst was two-fold....

One night coming home in my lightly modded 95 GT mustang I see this Grand Prix pull up next to me on a long stretch of road, he starts pacing me, and at about 50 he punches it and I do to, well up to about 110 he has probably half a car, not too bad for giving him the break, etc....

I see the car a couple weeks later out and about and walk up to talk to the guy. He remembers the race and says my car runs real good to keep up with his. Suprised to find out he has the GTP with pulley, tune, exhaust, intake, blah blah and runs real well. I ask him if he wants to go run them again from a slower speed to get a better race and he agrees. My buddy in another stang follows us out and watches as this guy puts BUS LENGTHS on me from a lower speed....it wasn't even a race. Not sure what happened b/w the two nights, but I will NEVER underestimate a modded s/c 3800 again....geez.
What is your car, and whats done too it? That sounds like a beast of a GTP.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, havent lost yet in my little stock (well only cai) car but dont race much. i edged out what looked and probably was an 04 gto from a dig in about an eighth. there were two ppl in the car and they are pigs too iirc.

the worst was like that one guys earlier. tiburon was at the light next to me. m5 was rolling back and forth like he wanted to race. it was steadily raining and the street had been wet for awhile. needless to say i didnt even try, i looked at him and pointed and laughed and explained to my buddy why i wouldnt do that right now..he used to be cartarded but im teaching him. showed him what woulda happened with a dump at 2500rpm in that weather. he laughed when i told him how that guy turned off the street to race home so he could post how he beat a z28 from a dig in the rain
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

scsb= standard cab short bed!! dont worry i didnt know what is was till i thought about it for a second or two
Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Staging Lane

Talking

and mine a C stack,dime and a nickel lolololo i laughed so hard i started coughing and puked
Old 04-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I might start referring to my car as a Zquarterand3pennies.

and mine a C stack,dime and a nickel lolololo i laughed so hard i started coughing and puked

Quick Reply: Post your worst death(s)