Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

head to head with a 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default head to head with a 5.0

i was getting off of work last sunday i was feeling pretty good so i take the tops off of my 98 black z a4 im just luving the way my car is sounding i had just straight pipe my car with an slp resonator the car sounds great. So im on the freeway its about 7:45 in southern cali im feeling like getting a good race going with anybody that can give me a good race. and what do u know i a black converteble 5.o is merging on to the freeway a head of me the thing sounds like a monster well i speed up to catch him he has all types of gaugues im fucken thinking im going to get spanked but what the hell. im in it for the rush we give each other a thumbs up and go for it on about 55 mile anhour role he pulls on me quick by a car and once we hit a hundred we came back down to about 60 my dumb *** forgot to take the asr off so were getting redy to go and i know his is cuz i see him down shift so im like **** it i have an automatic but why not down shift we go for it and i pull on him by three and a half cars easily and it felt like i hit 120 instantly. i slow down to go at it again were approching a curv to jump on to another freeway i knew this was a perfect time to drop the speeds to about 35 because of no traffic and we were side biy side and about half mile up ahead the two lains were going to join so it was eatheir going to be me or him i beging to honk and down shift my car we go for it i jump on him and by the time the lanes merged togetheir i hade by bout 5 car lengths i was going about 135. it was a great race but i toook him out with my goood old amarican ls1

+1 for ls1
Old 09-04-2006, 01:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like fun. Good kill