Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

funniest thing you said to someone when racing/beating them???

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't really have one to think of off the tip of my head, but this one was said to me by my buddy right after him and his dad finished with his blown '01 Grand Prix and I was in my '87 Olds.

We had them lined up for a dig, pretty close to a measured 1320, at least as close as we could get it to. anyway's.

His sister did the flag for us. He left me like I didn't even hit it. The moment her arms went down, I knew I was in for a slaughtering. That fking thing left me so hard I actually gave up not even 2 seconds after.

He was telling me about his point of view in his car. He said it like this, "I didn't know whether you hit the gas or not. I just kept going, I figured if there was something wrong you would have flashed your lights or something."
Old 09-09-2006, 12:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

I had a pretty lame comment from a ricer civic. We weren't really racing, parse, but he was trying to keep up with me in my 65, and I throttled it, and left him pretty easy. We pulled up to a stop sign, he was in teh left turn, I was going straight. Windows down:

Me: You honestly think that thing is fast?
Him: faster than you.
Me: how do you figure? Have you even seen 14s in that thing?
Him: Yeah, I'm faster than that thing, cause it's just a Ford.
Me: um...ok buddy.

He proceed to bounce off his rev limiter trying to do a burnout. He didnt' even squeel the tires. I guess his 5" window tach didn't give him the extra horses to do it. OR the 5 colored body kit was too much weight.

I left the intersectino showing him what a real burnout with two rear tires looked like.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Launching!

best I ever heard "damn that sucks.....looks good though!"
Old 09-09-2006, 04:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I had a pretty lame comment from a ricer civic. We weren't really racing, parse, but he was trying to keep up with me in my 65, and I throttled it, and left him pretty easy. We pulled up to a stop sign, he was in teh left turn, I was going straight. Windows down:

Me: You honestly think that thing is fast?
Him: faster than you.
Me: how do you figure? Have you even seen 14s in that thing?
Him: Yeah, I'm faster than that thing, cause it's just a Ford.
Me: um...ok buddy.

He proceed to bounce off his rev limiter trying to do a burnout. He didnt' even squeel the tires. I guess his 5" window tach didn't give him the extra horses to do it. OR the 5 colored body kit was too much weight.

I left the intersectino showing him what a real burnout with two rear tires looked like.
'cause we all know how slow Fords are compared to Hondas.

Stuff like this needs to be filmed! Nice kill too.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:38 AM
On The Tree

kid i went to school with has a 240 sx body kit rims turbo running 12 psi ect. he thinks the car is god so he ended up going to the same college as me and i heard him talkin **** bout my ta not knowing it was mine.... told him id race him for 100 bucks he accepted went to dead end street set up bout a 1/4 mile and smoked him by about 5 cars easily everyone else says 7 or 8.... anyway after the race he paid up all pissed off and i was just like "dont worry bout it man least it looks fast"
Old 09-09-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hahahahaha @ this thread.

funny. hope more coming.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

lol, 5 lengths on a 12 lb 240? And what kind of Ferrari did you say you had?
Old 09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I had a co worker try to race me in his V6 mustang on I-75 (very straight, long road)
and I literally ran circles around him, I was on the right lane he was in the middle lane so I go ahead and crossed all the lanes around him, then went slowed down and went around him again,
I did it a couple of times.

pat
Old 09-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Launching!

after me and a procharged 05 stang raced he was bitchin bout how he stuck 10gs in his car well at the time the dodge place in the area had a used ss camaro on there lot. Well I told him to take his car to that dodge place and tell the salesman what happed and theyll give a real good deal on the ss.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by one2run
HAHA! i remember that line from the movie Dazed and Confused! Scene where the Chevelle runs the Chevy pickup! I have used that one a few times!
What line? That was NEVER said in D&C,
Old 09-09-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

14.4 huh? Well does your mom know u race her car?

My air gun puts out more tourqe than that!

2 liters what? I ask u about your motor not a coke!

Its got a what? twin roto, injen, j spec b99 swap who???

You have a freind with a 700 hp civic? What about u?

I would of had u if I was not spinning. Well **** if I had 13 inch wheels with bald tires I would spin too.

Man that was fast, 16.9 in a front wheel drive at 60 mph. I think if you would take off the 20 pice wings west body kit, the 700lb 20/9 rims and the 100lb 50 foot spoiler you may run a 16 flat!

Thats your car? Whats with the 1# mom sticker?
Old 09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

Best was my buddy in his HCI LT1 one car was wanting to race my camaro we went from a 40 roll. He was in second gear and I was in third. I gave him the hit and I pulled him by 2 cars before 110mph. We get back home and said dude you car isn't much faster than mine. I told him I started out in third gear and let him get a fender on me before I hit the gas.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The only one in the Vette I remember is from a few months ago. I was heading home on the freeway just cruisin along minding my own business (I work nights so this is at about 12:30). And this riced out Civic pulls up next to me and revs, so I look over at him and just floor it. We get to about 110 and he's still at my door, and I can tell the clowns in the back of the car are getting all excited (don't know if they were surprised his Civic could hit 110 or they a had mean lil circle jerk session goin on). So we slow back down and he yells over at me that his 10K Civic just kept up with my Vette. I then yell back "Yep, maybe I should take it outta 6th gear next time". They got pissed and tried to take off, so I actually downshifted this time and, well, you know the rest.

Last edited by GhettoTy; 09-10-2006 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

One night I was racing a modded 300zx. The first race, he let off the gas. The second we took off and I beat him by two cars. I wondered why my car bogged off the line... the traction control was on. I drive back and heard that he said he beat me. I drive up to where he's at. All the ricers were nutting on his car. I say "hey wanna run again? I forgot to turn off my traction control. And I didint know being 2 cars back was considered a win.." After that he did not say ****. We lined up again, and he gave up right after we took off.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"so let me get this straight: your car has 1.6 liters whereas my mountain dew has 2?"

you should always drive with a bottle of soda in your car for those occasions.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Resident

I pulled up next to a Honda with a huge tac it was bigger than 5". I could see the numbers in my name so I was like hey dude. After the third Hey DUDE IN THE HONDA. He turned his musc down and was like what? I go What time is it? He replied "bitch how the **** am I supposed to know?" I pointed at the clock he laughs and said its a tac. Playing dumb I go really is it calibrated to your car so when you run the quarter you run 11's with that thing? He replies now it tells me my rpms and I run 10's. Anyway the light turns green and we go and I whoop the **** out of him. I told him the craftsmanship isn't that good and his clock is off and he should invest in an atomic clock. He left all pissed off and told all his ricer **** about me.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

"wow gues it's time to get a boost controller" said to a 16 year old kid in an 06' MR EVO after handing him his ***.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont have anything that Ive said at the end of a race, but usually when I get a chance to line up with a ricer, a friend or myself will yell out the window: "When it turns green Im going for it"

I still havnt been able to say it without laughing
Old 09-09-2006, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
What line? That was NEVER said in D&C,
sure was, i have seen that movie f'd up and sober! go back and check it out!
Old 09-09-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
The only one in the Vette I remember is from a few months ago. I was heading home on the freeway just cruisin along minding my own business (I work nights so this is at about 12:30). And this ricer out Civic pulls up next to me and revs, so I look over at him and just floor it. We get to about 110 and he's still at my door, and I can tell the clowns in the back of the car are getting all excited (don't know if they were surprised his Civic could hit 110 or they a had mean lil circle jerk session goin on). So we slow back down and he yells over at me that his 10K Civic just kept up with my Vette. I then yell back "Yep, maybe I should take it outta 6th gear next time". They got pissed and tried to take off, so I actually downshifted this time and, well, you know the rest.