Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

funniest thing you said to someone when racing/beating them???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 05:40 PM

So why do they call that thing a terminator?
Old 03-14-2007 | 05:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by davered00ss
So why do they call that thing a terminator?
Ha Ha very nice I like this one
Old 03-16-2007 | 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GMmexican
I didnt know you had the "jack roush" signature mod on your dash
I can compete with that... I have Scott Settlemire's under the hood. Easy 50 hp.
Old 03-16-2007 | 11:23 AM
Banned

" your mom is gonna be pissed that you have been racing her mustang and lost......."
Old 03-16-2007 | 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

i got the "how much hp are you putting down with that thing" and responded with aparently more than you

i found it funny
Old 03-19-2007 | 09:37 AM
TECH Resident

all right this is from back in '92 when I used to turn wrenches at a Chevy dealer in So. FLA the Vettes just got the LT1 I was in a M6 Vert. This guy in a Porshe 944 pulls up next to me with his girl in the car starts talkin schizz I don't know what the hell he did wrong 'cause I smoke him sooo bad I had time to sit up on the deck (the top was down) at the next light and tell him what took you so long (not especially funny) but what was, his girlfriend was laughing at him so hard he wouldn't even look at me.

Then there were these Jamacan guys at a local gas station were big into the old Supras from the 80's they would boost the schizz outta them. Well I'm in a Black Vette M6/Coupe. I go to race this guy and get smoked. He tells me at the light with a HEAVY Jamacan accent 14 psi. so I tell him I'll see him tomorrow. Well I knew I had a Black ZR1 at the dealer just waitin for me. I come and find the guy the next day and proceed to smoke his *** at the light he's all confused and I just say to him in a HEAVY Miami boy accent (just for theatics) ZR1 Mein. I stopped and hung out with them for a while and we all laughed they were impressed that I had the ***** to beat on the new cars like that. I told performance cars get performance test drives.
Old 03-19-2007 | 09:56 AM
9 Second Club

Years ago my buddy raced (chevy truck vs. Dodge truck...redneck thing) a guy with a big, fat, TPT-looking girl in the passenger seat holding a little rat-looking dog. He whooped him pretty bad. At the next light, the guy had an attitude and wouldn't look over at us. I spoke to the guy out the passenger side:

Me looking at the dog: "Nice pig"
Driver: "It's a dog"
Me: "I was talking to the dog"
Old 03-19-2007 | 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by firefighter
all right this is from back in '92 when I used to turn wrenches at a Chevy dealer in So. FLA the Vettes just got the LT1 I was in a M6 Vert. This guy in a Porshe 944 pulls up next to me with his girl in the car starts talkin schizz I don't know what the hell he did wrong 'cause I smoke him sooo bad I had time to sit up on the deck (the top was down) at the next light and tell him what took you so long (not especially funny) but what was, his girlfriend was laughing at him so hard he wouldn't even look at me.

Then there were these Jamacan guys at a local gas station were big into the old Supras from the 80's they would boost the schizz outta them. Well I'm in a Black Vette M6/Coupe. I go to race this guy and get smoked. He tells me at the light with a HEAVY Jamacan accent 14 psi. so I tell him I'll see him tomorrow. Well I knew I had a Black ZR1 at the dealer just waitin for me. I come and find the guy the next day and proceed to smoke his *** at the light he's all confused and I just say to him in a HEAVY Miami boy accent (just for theatics) ZR1 Mein. I stopped and hung out with them for a while and we all laughed they were impressed that I had the ***** to beat on the new cars like that. I told performance cars get performance test drives.
Wait. So, did you actually own those two Vettes? lol.
Old 03-19-2007 | 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Wait. So, did you actually own those two Vettes? lol.

Hell no! I wish but the dealer I worked at did....... That dealer used to keep about 50 Vettes and 5-10 ZR1's in stock.
Old 03-20-2007 | 01:45 AM
Launching!

Ok I'm bored and will add a couple more to my previous ones. One was in my 98 Z when some guy in a civic pulls up to me, rolls his window down, and yells over at me "40 miles to the gallon!". I'm with my girlfriend, and she starts laughing her *** off. I yell back "I'd rather have the 400 horspeower". She looks over at the guy and starts nodding. Light turns green and I take off. Found it funny at the time.

Another was in the Supra, and was another kill of a Z06. Met him on the highway going about 75. Look over and smile, he does the same. He starts to downshift, so I do the same. He takes the jump, but by the time I hit 5k RPM I was realling him in quite easily. By 120 I was ahead by probably 2-3 full lengths. 150 was by least 6. So we pull up to the next light, he rolls down the window and asked me "Does that thing have a turbo or something?" I laugh a little (not like an ******* laugh, but caught off gaurd laugh), and say "yeah a turbo or something". As the light turns green and we go our seperate ways.
Old 03-20-2007 | 01:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Years ago my buddy raced (chevy truck vs. Dodge truck...redneck thing) a guy with a big, fat, TPT-looking girl in the passenger seat holding a little rat-looking dog. He whooped him pretty bad. At the next light, the guy had an attitude and wouldn't look over at us. I spoke to the guy out the passenger side:

Me looking at the dog: "Nice pig"
Driver: "It's a dog"
Me: "I was talking to the dog"

NICCCCE!!
Old 07-11-2007 | 03:43 PM
On The Tree

hahah i love the one "are you trying to hustle me or is your **** really that slow?" i always say that to my friend with his 05 mustang and he doesnt seem to like it very much haha
Old 07-11-2007 | 08:08 PM
Staging Lane

Driving down hwy 50 and noticed a SN95 mustang weaving through traffic and just driving like a fool cutting ppl off hard etc.
I approach a light and he pulls up beside me REVVVING!
I ask him, "is that mustang fast?"
He says yes.
I told him he better hang onto it then because there aren't too many of those around

Anyway, thought it was funny, I dont have any problems with mustangs, Just dont like when ppl drive INSANE in any car.

Oh, I won btw.. lol
Old 07-11-2007 | 09:41 PM
Banned

I dunno guys, the best story I can remember is when i was 16 and driving with my uncle in in his 468 nova. And this 97 240sx pulls up on us (2fast 2 furious came out that weekend so i guess he felt like he was the ****). So he revs the motor up to red line, then asks if we wanna race. My uncle says sure. He revs a little, light turns green and the Nissan blasts off and we just Cruz to the next light where we meet up with them. The guy yells at us and says "I thought we were gonna race?" My uncle responds with "We Did" he pulls out his sprite and says "If we didn't race how could I have gone past u, bought this soda and made it back to the light before you realized your car's a piece of ****?" The guys in the Nissan just looked pissed off and left. they probably didn't say anything because my uncle looks like a cereal killer. Anyway thats my story.
Old 07-11-2007 | 09:49 PM
Launching!

HAHA that's awesome! ^^^
Old 07-11-2007 | 10:22 PM
bsf
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
I dunno guys, the best story I can remember is when i was 16 and driving with my uncle in in his 468 nova. And this 97 240sx pulls up on us (2fast 2 furious came out that weekend so i guess he felt like he was the ****). So he revs the motor up to red line, then asks if we wanna race. My uncle says sure. He revs a little, light turns green and the Nissan blasts off and we just Cruz to the next light where we meet up with them. The guy yells at us and says "I thought we were gonna race?" My uncle responds with "We Did" he pulls out his sprite and says "If we didn't race how could I have gone past u, bought this soda and made it back to the light before you realized your car's a piece of ****?" The guys in the Nissan just looked pissed off and left. they probably didn't say anything because my uncle looks like a cereal killer. Anyway thats my story.
I hope he at least has brains enough not to mess with Snap, Crackle, & Pop.
Old 07-11-2007 | 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

Me and A friend of mine were on the way to a triadfbody meet one night and came up to a light. He has a black 99ss camaro with a nice cam, i have mostly bolt-ons in a WHITE 00ss. I knew it wasnt good when i saw him beside me smiling. I launched pretty good was right beside till he caught traction and walked away. We got to the meet a couple of mins later and as we walked up to join the 20 people there he said "look kevins car use to be black, till i sucked the paint off of it"
Old 07-11-2007 | 10:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mercer
"are you trying to hustle me or is your **** really that slow?"

hahahah that's great.
Old 07-11-2007 | 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Will2
Driving down hwy 50 and noticed a SN95 mustang weaving through traffic and just driving like a fool cutting ppl off hard etc.
I approach a light and he pulls up beside me REVVVING!
I ask him, "is that mustang fast?"
He says yes.
I told him he better hang onto it then because there aren't too many of those around

Oh, I won btw.. lol
May have to steal that one man.
My fav is when i look in a autotrader and below what it is listed for it says
wont last long
Old 07-12-2007 | 12:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Resurrected thread eh? Anyways heres a couple to add to the mix.
#1: Story isn't worth telling, summary a 2g red eclipse RS with turbo-sound maker thing tries to make me scared. Keeps hitting the gas and letting off to make the noise. We hit a red light and just as it hits green I look over and say "I'm not impressed" in my best straight faced voice. My buddy busted out laughing so hard he spilled his drink and rice boy stalled his car.

#2: actually from today: I was driving the work truck around today, which is a 98 F-250 what runs on methane. I hate that thing what a POS. Anyways, I was coming up a 2 lane 25mph zone with a cavalier next to me and this honda runs up right to my back bumper. This is classic rice, Body kit, 3, yes 3 sets of fog lights, fake gauges I later see, stock rims with no hubcaps, and orange flames on the front (actually a decent paint job, looked real nice for a hot rod type car, this comes into play later). This guy proceeds to try to almost ram me out of the way because, ****, I'm going 30 in a 25. SO the cavalier drops back a little and he dodges out next to me and guns it for all 600000 decibels of flatulence. I stomp the pedal to the floor and he gets a little jump on me as the ford decided what to do -eventually settling on a downshift after about 2 years- and I pull right up to his door and stay there to about 50 where we hit a red light. He has his passenger window down so I was like "Can you pull up a little more I don't want the natural gas to catch fire." He got a really pissed look on his face and ran the red light, about 15 seconds later he was pulled over.