Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

funniest thing you said to someone when racing/beating them???

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 08:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife (who hates street racing by the way) and I were coming home from a funeral last year, a guy in a 300 SRT-8 gestures 425 to me out the window and pulled the "ricer fly by" to the next light. We get it from a dig and I passed him like a freight train. As we passed him unprompted, my wife gestures "650" The look on the guys face was priceless...

Got to love when you need both hands to gesture your HP numbers....

Tom

Last edited by Tom's_03SVT; 07-22-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by scramblerman
One time after beating a early 90's mustang, I put on Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust". He didn't think it was too funny, Although his hot gf did.
It seems like the girlies get all excited when their boy loses. Weird if you ask me....i've heard this many times. I almost found out the other night, but the guy was s/c and beat me by a car in his fxbod. I wanted to see his hot g/f again...
Old 07-22-2007, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by silver01z06
mathew maconhey(sp) says that to a guy he is racing. it was at night in the movie and he tells that to who he was racing.

promise that line is in the movie about i hope you brought your wood screws because i am going to blow your doors off
Ok, this must be in a diff. version or something, seen it like 4 times and I still don't remember it. I'm putting it in right now to see...
Old 07-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Teching In

This post is great...lol.
About 2 weeks ago, I was in Newark with my friend. We picked up my GF from work and i made him sit in the back. Cruel, yes but he made me sit in back of his 99 SS so payback is a b***h. Were sittin at a light to turn onto RT.40 and a late model GT pull up next to me...He keeps throwin revs at me when my friend climbs out the t-tops and yell over "CUTE CAR...My little sister has one just like it". The GT driver yell somethin back between his retarded revving but my friend doesent let up "Are those Cherry's hang from you mirror, your GF would be pissed if she knew you raced her car". At that time i lost it laughin at this fool. The light turned green and we made the turn and he laid into it...I finished the turn and struck it. He might as well hit the brakes...after 2nd gear I had him by 4 or 5 lengths and shut it down. we pull up to the light and he does a burnout and damn near hits the car next to him when the rear stepped out...I just shook my head and turned into the B-Dub parkin lot.

It was absolutly hillarious...i still chuckle to myself thinking about that guy.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
What line? That was NEVER said in D&C,
yes it was.... Wooderson said it
Old 07-22-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Silverado05
Back in the late 90's...My highschool days...I was running a 79Z28 standard big cam 350, TH400, later found out 2.42 rear..OUCH.....Anyway...some tea and biscut guy rolls up in a sweet mid 90's Porsche 911...plate says WRP-SPD...he looks over at the light....(Im waiting for him to ask for the grey poupon)...and he gives me "Uh Hum...do you have what it takes to dance with PorchAHHHH engineeering?"...His trophy wife looking intently...I say..."Im not sure....but I can change my own spark plugs"...His wife laughs her *** off....he gets pissed and burns off"...Never to be seen again. Thats my best ..
ahh grey poupon, hopefully this didn't happen if he had some...http://youtube.com/watch?v=sO0_XyQgLso
Old 07-22-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

well these are gonna seem really lame compared to some of these stories but here they are.

First one was a guy that had mid 90's 5.0 GT Stang 5 speed was being really cocky kept bothering me to race him and i told him i wouldn't waste gas on him he said ok ill race you for $20 so then we lined em up. started from a dig and i launched him really hard after he did three honks and my buddy was cracking up saying "WHATS BEHIND US DOESNT MATTER!!!" he had been saying it all day, then i saw the mustang stop and turn around then i yelled "YES IT DOES THAT PUNK HAS MY $20!!!!"

the other one was a celica or something that was all riced out. i was talking on the phone and couldnt shift so i was cruising at like 3-4 grand way below the speed limit and this guy pulled up next to me and downshifted to like 15 THOUSAND RPMS!!!!!! so i started cracking up and told my friend on the phone i would call them back when i got home, then i waited for this kids 3 honks then i took off and when i looked in my mirror i saw the faint glow of the HIDs about a 50 yards behind me. My little bro said maybe he needs a some of those "HP adding stickers" LOL . The guy pulls up next to me and asked if i was spraying? HAHA i was laughing so hard that before i could tell him i dont have spray he was like lets go again and dont spray this time. then the light turned green and i followed him and he got to about 35 or so and again downshifted to ungodly RPMs and did the three honks my bro said to go after he shifts the first time so i wait for his 2-3 shift i assume which didnt take long cause im pretty sure he was already redlined. then i took off again and killed him. i know its dumb but i thought it was funny cause he thought i was spraying and all i had was an all stock LT1 M6 that maybe would run a high 13 if i was lucky.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z 2 8
I've never said this to anyone, but i just thought of it.

Hey, why didn't you hit it on that run? Let me know if your going to get on it this time, ok?

Here is another one.

Your car stalled didn't it? I could have sworn i saw you sitting at the line when i took off.
Um, probably wouldn't say those.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I once pulled up to an M3 that was driving kind of fast that had a licence plate that said "MY M3 8U". At the next stop light I told him I have an M3 eater. The light turn green and we both take off like normal then all the sudden he punches it and I Punch it too like a second later and still put 5 cars on him when I shut down, I then give him the thumbs up thing. I Thought the M3 eater thing was kind of funny.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SmaknaSS
I once pulled up to an M3 that was driving kind of fast that had a licence plate that said "MY M3 8U". At the next stop light I told him I have an M3 eater. The light turn green and we both take off like normal then all the sudden he punches it and I Punch it too like a second later and still put 5 cars on him when I shut down, I then give him the thumbs up thing. I Thought the M3 eater thing was kind of funny.
Yea I see lot's of gay license plates on slow cars, it's hilarious how cocky some people are that put stuff like that on their license plates...they are bound to get owned by someone and then they will look like an idiot.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

"I hope you brought your wood screws... cause I'm gonna blow your doors off!"

haha probably my favorite quote of all time. I love dazed and confused and its definitely in there. I believe they were on the way to the party they have at the end of the movie.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1998Z28LOADED
yes it was.... Wooderson said it
+1. Classic line.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SickSixSpeed
"I hope you brought your wood screws... cause I'm gonna blow your doors off!"

haha probably my favorite quote of all time. I love dazed and confused and its definitely in there. I believe they were on the way to the party they have at the end of the movie.

hahaha i just got to that part...
Old 07-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Restricted User

I have a couple good ones...nothing that spectacular though....well I raced this kid in a WRX a while back, we pull into a parking lot, and he goes to me, "that things is fast", I replied, "yea, yours is too, all you need is slicks, a cage, and the power"....he didn't think it was funny, but me and my friends did....another time this kid in a "swapped" honda, rev'd at me at a light, so I look over, he boastingly goes "400hp, turbo'd"....so I just kinda laugh at him, he gets all pissed off the light turns green and we take off, I shifted from 1-3-5 and still put about 5 cars on him.....he pulls up next to me at the next light and I sarcasticly yell out the window, "it sucks, I missed 2nd and 4th, and I still beat you....
Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by scott hutch
i got the "how much hp are you putting down with that thing" and responded with aparently more than you

i found it funny
Wow, knowing you I would have expected something about how their engine must be powered by bodily gases cause that's how it sounded going down the road. Seriously Scott you disappointed me. J/K
Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 AM
Staging Lane

Oh, also, I was in my friend Don's 97 BPM Procharged Z28, and a Honda Prelude (full riced out bodykit and twin fart cannon exhaust) pulled alongside and started revving. Don never revved back but once the light turned he stayed alongside the Prelude long enough for me to detach my harness and lean out the window and yell "Are you gonna get on it?" Promptly followed by Don deciding to go WOT and smack me into the side of the car, putting numerous buslengths on the honda.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:12 PM
TECH Resident

After a race I would get whats done to that thing? My reply would be I have the K&N filter.

Another time a guy looked over at me at a light and said that things a rag. I looked back and his girl is sitting shotgun. I say so is your girl.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z284U2TRY
Another time a guy looked over at me at a light and said that things a rag. I looked back and his girl is sitting shotgun. I say so is your girl.
Those guys really like it when you look over and blow kisses at their girlfriend. I couldn't stop laughing the time she actually blew them back. He got so f'n pissed he tried to hit me. Gotta catch me first
Old 07-23-2007, 02:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by jonintheredcamaro
Oh, also, I was in my friend Don's 97 BPM Procharged Z28, and a Honda Prelude (full riced out bodykit and twin fart cannon exhaust) pulled alongside and started revving. Don never revved back but once the light turned he stayed alongside the Prelude long enough for me to detach my harness and lean out the window and yell "Are you gonna get on it?" Promptly followed by Don deciding to go WOT and smack me into the side of the car, putting numerous buslengths on the honda.
now THAT is some funny chit.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Zero4488
I have a couple good ones...nothing that spectacular though....well I raced this kid in a WRX a while back, we pull into a parking lot, and he goes to me, "that things is fast", I replied, "yea, yours is too, all you need is slicks, a cage, and the power"....he didn't think it was funny, but me and my friends did....another time this kid in a "swapped" honda, rev'd at me at a light, so I look over, he boastingly goes "400hp, turbo'd"....so I just kinda laugh at him, he gets all pissed off the light turns green and we take off, I shifted from 1-3-5 and still put about 5 cars on him.....he pulls up next to me at the next light and I sarcasticly yell out the window, "it sucks, I missed 2nd and 4th, and I still beat you....