Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finnaly C6 and an ACR srt-4

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006 | 04:00 PM
On The Tree

Default Finnaly C6 and an ACR srt-4

Ok two races one day two outcomes.

yesterday i was coming back from house sitting for a friend at 8 am in the morning, i look back and see these little yellow lights.. always looks for fun.... and sure enough it was a c6 with just a driver.. so i waited then geared down into 3rd we were at around 60ish so i look over a toot the horn .. he noods and i start honk , honk .....RRRRRRRRR wwAAAAA he is gone .. HOLY **** so i punch it too next thing i know im about a foot or two off his rear bumper and rpms were climing fast, so i jam it into 4th and get right up to his rear tire when, we had to let off... i was happy .. losing but i was gaing on his car .. but hell a loss is a loss ... so then around 12 i head to nashville and up comes a black srt-4 .. no big i thik and he come right up to me and rev it up kinda poped?????? odd to with ACR on the front doors ???? so we kick it off at around 50 .. i go into 2nd and think i am going to just walk this fool .. well we took off and i did not even look over till i hit 3rd and he was just a car behind?/ WTF .. so i go through 3rd and look back still car and 1/2 ... as i let off..HOLY **** .. Nice run 4 banger .. we both thumbs up and went on

My next mod will be haeders and y pipe any thoughts on how it will help against c6's?
Old 09-18-2006 | 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

You're pretty much stock and those SRT-4's can be quick. I rode in a buddy's SRT-4 who had some mods like bigger intercooler, boost controller, and a couple others (not real sure what exactly) and I was VERY surprised at it's quickness. Never did get a race in w/ him but I'm confident I would've won.
Old 09-18-2006 | 04:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Red99TA
You're pretty much stock and those SRT-4's can be quick. I rode in a buddy's SRT-4 who had some mods like bigger intercooler, boost controller, and a couple others (not real sure what exactly) and I was VERY surprised at it's quickness. Never did get a race in w/ him but I'm confident I would've won.
it was amazing .. the part i left out was he has a 90 lb chick with him LOL so there goes the 1/2 car lol
Old 09-18-2006 | 04:15 PM
On The Tree

ya i have a buddy with an srt-4 that runs low 13's with barely any mods, they can be pretty quick!