Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First race w/ a Evo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006 | 06:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jimmy169
Did I say that? No, why do you think I'm on this site retard. Not to read your pathetic fact's about a car you know nothing about, I don't care what you think, no one does, you don't set the standards just cause you don't like a car or don't think it can "hang with an ls1" without major crazy raised boost and all the bolt on's in the world doesn't mean your right, it mean's your a retard and it mean's you should get a clue before you post.
Dude just shut up - now. That whole post was nothing more than a rant with you crying like a little bitch because I made fun of your precious imports. And all you can do is keep saying retard. With a vocabulary like that I'm assuming you are the one with the pathetically low intelligence, go away stupid troll
Old 10-13-2006 | 06:49 PM
Launching!

Ah, I see the screw-up ignorance fairy has visited us again. Lovely.
Old 10-13-2006 | 10:19 PM
Banned

Ah, I see the screw-up ignorance fairy has visited us again. Lovely.
You always have a problem with something completely unrelated to you, don't you...
Old 10-14-2006 | 11:29 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TransAminal
Dude just shut up - now. That whole post was nothing more than a rant with you crying like a little bitch because I made fun of your precious imports. And all you can do is keep saying retard. With a vocabulary like that I'm assuming you are the one with the pathetically low intelligence, go away stupid troll
Yeah I'm gonna feel bad about having a bad vocabulary cause someone with "aminal" in his name wants to talk **** (awww that's cute want an aminal cookie), gtf outa here. You don't know what your talking about, your a domestic ricer through and through, and look your calling me a ricer cause god forbid I know what I'm talking about when it come's to these "rice" machine's that need oh so many mods and raised boost to keep up with a stock ls1, retard (yeah I had to say it again cause it's just not getting through your thick head, your a domestic retard)...

And to your reply above to sparetire, you had nothing to do with this thread, you know nothing about the car in question, and you still gave your moronic and ignorant 2 cents (and I truly believe you were just trying to start ****, I mean you can't be that bias and stupid can you?).
Old 10-15-2006 | 12:03 AM
Banned

Yeah I'm gonna feel bad about having a bad vocabulary cause someone with "aminal" in his name wants to talk **** (awww that's cute want an aminal cookie), gtf outa here. You don't know what your talking about, your a domestic ricer through and through, and look your calling me a ricer cause god forbid I know what I'm talking about when it come's to these "rice" machine's that need oh so many mods and raised boost to keep up with a stock ls1, retard (yeah I had to say it again cause it's just not getting through your thick head, your a domestic retard)...

And to your reply above to sparetire, you had nothing to do with this thread, you know nothing about the car in question, and you still gave your moronic and ignorant 2 cents (and I truly believe you were just trying to start ****, I mean you can't be that bias and stupid can you?).
Dude you are a riceboy moron. Get that through your thick head. You're trolling the LS1Tech trying to start trouble and bragging about shitty Jap imports that nobody gives a **** about. Who are you to tell anyone to "GTFO", Mr. 3 ******* posts?? You contribute nothing, you just troll and act like a douschebag all the time in the Street Racing and kills section.

You try and make a pathetic attempt to take what I say, twist it around, and throw it back at me. Obviously you don't have a legitimate response. I say you are stupid ricer (which you are of course), so you counter by calling me a "ricer". Not only does that not make any sense, its just pathetic that anyone can be so ignorant regarding the way they act. Face the facts riceboy, and just give up.

I've had enough of you, hopefully the mods will realize what a worthless piece of **** you are and ban you soon. All you do is start trouble.
Old 10-15-2006 | 12:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TransAminal
Dude you are a riceboy moron. Get that through your thick head. You're trolling the LS1Tech trying to start trouble and bragging about shitty Jap imports that nobody gives a **** about. Who are you to tell anyone to "GTFO", Mr. 3 ******* posts?? You contribute nothing, you just troll and act like a douschebag all the time in the Street Racing and kills section.

You try and make a pathetic attempt to take what I say, twist it around, and throw it back at me. Obviously you don't have a legitimate response. I say you are stupid ricer (which you are of course), so you counter by calling me a "ricer". Not only does that not make any sense, its just pathetic that anyone can be so ignorant regarding the way they act. Face the facts riceboy, and just give up.

I've had enough of you, hopefully the mods will realize what a worthless piece of **** you are and ban you soon. All you do is start trouble.
Legitimate response?? I gave you the facts, whats your response? Calling me a riceboy and telling me to leave and that I'm just a troll here, surprise surprise...if the mods don't want me here I'll heed their warning and just lurk around like I used to trying to gather more info as it come's along. But where the hell is your "legitimate response" in that post. Your just pissing and moaning about idk what, facts? What facts? It's fact that it take's the evo so much boost and all the bolt on's it can get it's hands on to "keep up" with an ls1...and yeah I agree with ya "aminal" it really is pathetic how ignorant some people are, it's like their denial and everyone else is just a ricer "which I am," lmao....retard...
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:07 PM
Banned

Legitimate response?? I gave you the facts, whats your response? Calling me a riceboy and telling me to leave and that I'm just a troll here, surprise surprise...if the mods don't want me here I'll heed their warning and just lurk around like I used to trying to gather more info as it come's along. But where the hell is your "legitimate response" in that post. Your just pissing and moaning about idk what, facts? What facts? It's fact that it take's the evo so much boost and all the bolt on's it can get it's hands on to "keep up" with an ls1...and yeah I agree with ya "aminal" it really is pathetic how ignorant some people are, it's like their denial and everyone else is just a ricer "which I am," lmao....retard...
Same **** different post. Just keep repeating yourself, your stupidity is overwhelming.

And since your such a moron that you can't even figure out that my screenname is a hybrid of "Trans Am" and Trans Animal", I have to explain it. At least I capitalize my own name, I think they teach you that sometime in 1st grade
Old 10-15-2006 | 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

And yet another thread destroyed by childish bickering.
Old 12-12-2006 | 02:31 AM
On The Tree

Well, even though I would love to start in on certain people, everyone has an opinion.

As far as the actual post is concerned...
I have a h/c/bolt-on, tuned LS1 Ta. Mid to high 11 second full weight street car. I also have an Evo MR with a k&n/exhaust/tuning. The Evo runs within .5 seconds of the TA in the 1/4 mile. So, I would definitely come to the conclusion that a slightly modded Evo could run with a h/c/bolt-on LS1. All it would take to make my Evo keep up with my Ta is a bigger intercooler and piping, and cams. I know a few Evo guys running into the 11's with those mods.

Also, bone stock an 05' or newer Evo will run 13.0@105 with a good driver. Last time I checked, that's about the same as a bone stock 02' LS1 with a good driver. The only difference between the two is with the LS1 you have to control wheelspin well. With the Evo, you have to slip the clutch just enough not to bog but not enough to stink up the track with smell of burnt clutch.

From a roll, my Evo is almost dead even with my TA. I do have a built auto with a 3200 stall though. Stalled autos don't quite pull like sticks on the hwy.

Last edited by darknight; 12-12-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-12-2006 | 04:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NIevo
And yet another thread destroyed by childish bickering.
Indeed. Can't we all just live in harmony?
Old 01-10-2007 | 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

back from death. hahaha
Old 01-11-2007 | 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Old 01-12-2007 | 11:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00 Freak
There is only a 1/8 track close. Et is 7.50s @91-92mph consistent. I would like to go to the 1/4. But going to wait after i get a tune.
In same conditions as your 1/8 mph, you would trap 115-117 in the 1/4.