Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

25psi This is for you buddy :)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That MR2 looked like it would have been quite clean in its day. Not bad.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by unit213
The email account used to register that username starts with webbc.....@sbcglobal.net which is interesting.
I understand if you dont want to post pictures of your car for issues with people stealing it but why not just post a dyno graph? People do it all the time on here it shouldn't be that hard. I could care less if you actually have the car you say you have but I would like you to address the issue of creating multiple user accounts and posting messages to yourself or whatever it is that you are doing. IF it is true and you are creating multiple accounts and posting messages to yourself it shows the integrity of your character.

So Whats the deal with the multiple user accounts?
Old 10-23-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MR2liter
Guys really dont hold your breath. 25psi started a thread on the mr2 forum bragging about his mr2 and his high dyno number etc etc and 6 pages later no dynosheet or picstures of the car.

I saw that thread, guy came up with no proof of anything on his own cars forum

Hes a fucken joke! And makes imports look bad

BAN STICK!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BeavermanA
Haha, if this is true it's pretty sad. Making up **** on the net to look cool is really lame.
Well enough BS for one day, think I'm gonna go take my McLaren F1 for a spin since it is such a nice day .

Where are you located? Did I just race you last week?
Well if you remember a Purple Enzo that was me!!
Oh good run by the way.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jpat1023
25psi, I usually don't have much of a problem with you, but here is what I have noticed:
It is not just the cars that pisses people off, that is just one part. I think everyone is just tired of your constant bullshit. Your import vs. domestice bullshit. Your multiple account bullshit. Your lying about what cars you have bullshit. Your lying about how much power you cars make bullshit. bs bs bs etc etc etc...
Maybe if some of these things get fixed, you wouldn't have people on your case all the time...
this quote says it all, its more about your integrity at this point. why a 2nd account and then to have messages sent from one account to the other trying to justify your cars horsepower rating??? you can continue to bury your head in the sand about it or address it like a man and clear your name. at this point pictures of a said car wouldnt clear up that part for me!!!!
Old 10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

either way how about this...

he has his supoosed nubmer spsotyed and type of car. he doesnt have to give away his combination that made that power. to me its jsut like people who dont wanna give out their cam numbers that were custom ground. if he ahs it fine, if he dont, then he dont. Why do yall care so bad if he ahs it or not? how amny of you are actually ever gonna see him or for that matter race him. the public info he gave out was enough to know tis fast if its indeed real.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tainted
Im not gonna really say much, but some of these people are constantly on you. im not gonna fight on either side weather you do or dont have something. All I will say is, if you do awesome, theyre fast as ****, and faster than msot other cars on the road. if you dont, thats your business not half the boards.
Actually it is everyones business. He has it in his sig for 1 reason. The reason is so people can see it publically and know he has it. Thats why everyone has stuff in their sig. If he didn't want it to be anyones business, or have people curious about it, he shouldn't have made it public information. Naturally other car enthusiasts are going to want to know more about it. Now that people are asking about it, he obviously has something to hide. It's common sense, and anyone that doesn't see whats going on here is an idiot. Plain and simple. He's a loser regardless. If he doesn't have the car, he is a loser for lying. If he does have the car, he's a loser for doing all this to get attention. Either way you get the picture.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
If he does have the car, he's a loser for doing all this to get attention. Either way you get the picture.
Doing all what? He didn't start this post...this thread is on page 6 now and growing with the whole penut gallery throwing in their 2 cent's trying to spit and **** all over him, can you really blame him for not giving in and giving the penut gallery what they want, **** that. From what I gathered 2 respected and truthful member's of some board have seen him race high hp cars for money, I'll take their word for it, and usually people that race for big money don't want to reveal and show picture's of their whole setup, that make's no sense, think about it...

I'm curious what the big deal is to mr2liter, do you live close to him yet haven't seen his car, and would like to set up a race, or are you just someone random from a dif. board that got into a disagreement with him?
Old 10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Regular

Are you another one of 25psi' many usernames?

Nope, I think for myself. Would you like my social security, lol.

edit: How the heck did my post come in before your's, no I'm not a mind reader either, idk how that happened...
Old 10-23-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jimmy169
Doing all what? He didn't start this post...this thread is on page 6 now and growing with the whole penut gallery throwing in their 2 cent's trying to spit and **** all over him, can you really blame him for not giving in and giving the penut gallery what they want, **** that. From what I gathered 2 respected and truthful member's of some board have seen him race high hp cars for money, I'll take their word for it, and usually people that race for big money don't want to reveal and show picture's of their whole setup, that make's no sense, think about it...

I'm curious what the big deal is to mr2liter, do you live close to him yet haven't seen his car, and would like to set up a race, or are you just someone random from a dif. board that got into a disagreement with him?
Are you another one of 25psi' many usernames?
Old 10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

I really wish a mod would close this **** already. so amny people, so much free time. the whole damn peanut gallery is chipping in to the bar fight (I know im donig the same thing). this has gotten everyone nowhere nothing has been proved or disproved, but has taken up 6 pages of ls1tech, with total bullshit as if we needed anymore.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Tech Resident

damn look at 'em tips

honestly, can ANY aftermarket company make a nice looking catback for an import?

looks like a bomb went off in the back seat, holy ****
Old 10-23-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 25psi
Will you be there?
Are you gay?
Old 10-23-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Regular

Hey guys just ran into this thread on SVT forums about Chris Webb/25psi/turismo and all the other names he goes by.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...=320370&page=3
Well the story goes like this. He claims to have a 667whp gt40r mr2 but no one has ever seen it and he wont post pictures or videos of it. Kinda like the concept "im just gonna say my car is the fastest and never race race anyone" that way no one can prove me wrong """ Anyways It turns out that 25psi is using multiple board names on different forums to make his BS seem true. For example on ls1tech. he created a username "ls1320" and posted a thread about racing an MR2. Then later chimed in as 25psi taking the credit. I just think its funny how long 25psi will keep his BS going even though its it plainly clear that he is full of it Kinda entertaining

Enjoy the BS
OH btw here is the thread where he pretends to be someone else.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...2&page=1&pp=20
Funny stuff
Old 10-23-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 25psi
And to the almighty MR2liter:

Was I a ****** tool when I came to your house to beat your *** stealing the money I gave you as a down payment for a turbokit. Driving 4-5 hours from Houston to Dallas where you ran like a little bitch! Dude you had some fake *** cop call my house from Dallas(instead of HPD) giving me some therapy speech. MR2liter you have been riding my dick since early 2001 and have the emails to prove it.
This is giving me a headache. From what I've been reading since I joined this site, Bronco is a standup guy. Why would you not believe him if he says the cars exist?
Old 10-23-2006, 04:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
This is giving me a headache. From what I've been reading since I joined this site, Bronco is a standup guy. Why would you not believe him if he says the cars exist?
I'd have to agree. I have been on this board for about three years now, and have been around when several guys have talked about 25psi's car, that they actually saw. I was in Houston in May for a week, and I had a chance to meet up with Bigbronco, he really is a standup guy. Knows his **** too(he gave me a tour of SAM, which was frickin sweet).
Old 10-23-2006, 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
Are you joking me. Chris claims alot of things, one of them is coming to my house and beating me up. lol
IM sure bronco saw one of chris' mr2s but im sure it was not his 667whp one.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Regular

Are you joking me. Chris claims alot of things, one of them is coming to my house and beating me up. lol
IM sure bronco saw one of chris' mr2s but im sure it was not his 667whp one.

Well in that case... I'll sit back and see where this goes...
Old 10-23-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

This thread is funny.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brad8266
This thread is funny.

Quick Reply: 25psi This is for you buddy :)