Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill in over a year! WS6 vs. '04 Terminator

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006 | 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by hunterdawgs
I don't need a turbo. I'll be making way over 600 with just a 100 shot!

With a 3000 lb car, that will be some fun.
Old 12-12-2006 | 04:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Stop off in VA on the way.
i want to watch this since im right around the corner from m'ville. 04terminator whats your name. i live in new kent.
Old 12-13-2006 | 12:27 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Frost
04Terminator:
You are from the ville!!! Have we met? It's entirely possible.... I'm going to MM's to pull a valve cover this evening; I have a tap. I'm hoping it's a bent pushrod or loose rocker over being a lifter. Either way I'll know tonight. Maybe we could catch up towards the end of the week? Imma move to PM
It was a needle bearing going bad... once the rocker was off all the needles came out. I'm glad it didn't **** the bed on the car.
Old 12-13-2006 | 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey toolbag; read much? This would be FI on FI, I was making the point that things would be more inline with one another.

04Terminator-
Like I said, from roll in 2nd or 3rd, your pick (honestly I'd prefer third, it's hard to stick). I'd like to roll with your '04. I'm at 15ish psi right now, but that's still on the way up What's the setup on that 04? Where are you at in VA?

My comment was made because of your 'you guy slike to pick on N.As with your FI cars'....no one picks on anyone. can we help it that ford went with a smaller CI and a blower vs. GM using more CI?? two different ways of getting power, that is all. My comment was made because I am sick and tired of reading all the "n/a vs fi....yeah mount a charger on aXXX car and see how that cobra does" crap.

I agree with the FI vs. FI. In fact, if you read my post, I evenly matched it with a Turbo'd mach or cobra.
Old 12-13-2006 | 01:23 AM
FormerVendor

Wow, that's a great story...
Old 12-13-2006 | 10:34 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
I NEVER claimed to have a 9 sec. cobra. To be honest, I don't know what the car will run since it needs a new clutch and DRs (Santa is coming). But like I said, he can take his pick of 5 mustangs...I have an 04 cobra, 92LX, 85GT and an 06 S281E. The E is scheduled to go to MI for some work next week, so it may be MIA until Feb/March.

04 arent you running a turbo kit on your cobra now?
Old 12-13-2006 | 11:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow, that's a great story...

Please dont' tell me you are yet another, arrogant LS owner.

When I first came on here, there were alot of cool guys......it seems lately only the arrogant/ignorant people are posting.
Old 12-14-2006 | 06:46 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ponygt65

Please dont' tell me you are yet another, arrogant LS owner.

When I first came on here, there were alot of cool guys......it seems lately only the arrogant/ignorant people are posting.

I said that's a great story, because I'm not here looking for your opinion, nor was my original post in this thread towards you. Great, there are things that you are tired of hearing like na vs fi, I DON'T CARE. I'm not being arrogant, you are insisting on being in the middle of this. Do you just look at yourself int he mirror and say, "damn I'm the man, and everyone should share the same ideas and opinions as me, cuz mine are right".

.....and ignorant? Ignorance is trying to pigeonhole a personality type by one of the cars that they own. Arrogance is believing that what you say is important. Don't preach at me, save it for someone who gives a **** what you say.

MOVING BACK TO TOPIC....

Which years did these cars come with a hard bottom end? 03-04?
Old 12-14-2006 | 08:02 AM

I said that's a great story, because I'm not here looking for your opinion, nor was my original post in this thread towards you. Great, there are things that you are tired of hearing like na vs fi, I DON'T CARE. I'm not being arrogant, you are insisting on being in the middle of this. Do you just look at yourself int he mirror and say, "damn I'm the man, and everyone should share the same ideas and opinions as me, cuz mine are right".

.....and ignorant? Ignorance is trying to pigeonhole a personality type by one of the cars that they own. Arrogance is believing that what you say is important. Don't preach at me, save it for someone who gives a **** what you say.

MOVING BACK TO TOPIC....

Yes. 03-04 Cobras have forged bottom ends.

Arrogant reply in 3...........2......1....
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:32 PM
Teching In

I can't believe how butthurt people get when a car comes out with F/I from the factory. Do you want some french cries with that?
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sonic_4.6
I can't believe how butthurt people get when a car comes out with F/I from the factory. Do you want some french cries with that?

Now that was funny.
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

MOVING BACK TO TOPIC....

A simple, "yes I am an arrogant/ignorant fbod owner," would have been sufice.

You seem to be making friends all over in this thread.
Old 12-14-2006 | 02:41 PM
FormerVendor

I can't believe how poorly reading comprehension is among a couple of you guys...

I'm not crying; I HAVE A FORGED ENGINE AND A TURBO TOO.

...and at least there aren't videos (or even incidences) of me getting stomped by a Honda floating around. Way to link that into your signature; true display of teh prowess.

Now that was funny.
No, it was a cliche from a weak mind, but it's not hard to believe that it would amuse you.

A simple, "yes I am an arrogant/ignorant fbod owner," would have been sufice.
Might wanna revisit basic grammar before the next time you try to wax intellectual.

....and finally, I'm done here, the douche overfloweth. Have fun talking **** in the thread after I'm gone though.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:02 PM
Administrator

Time to break out the MF'ing ban stick around here again. Too many douchebags.
Old 12-14-2006 | 03:38 PM
11 Second Club

Nice kill VTC_WS6.
Old 12-14-2006 | 04:01 PM
TECH Addict

Wow...think of that original comment all on your own?
Old 12-15-2006 | 07:49 AM
12 Second Club

Doesn't hurt me..........mustangs suck ,period!
Old 12-15-2006 | 09:51 AM

Actually, they Blow.
Old 12-15-2006 | 10:24 AM
Teching In

I can't believe how poorly reading comprehension is among a couple of you guys...

I'm not crying; I HAVE A FORGED ENGINE AND A TURBO TOO.

...and at least there aren't videos (or even incidences) of me getting stomped by a Honda floating around. Way to link that into your signature; true display of teh prowess.
I can except a loss to a powerful 4 cyl. My ego isn't sky high like yours. I have respect for anything that is built well, unlike your close mindedness. I come on this board to learn more about the stuff I like, then I always leave shaking my head because of people like you.

Really? Please explain. I would really like to know why.
Old 12-15-2006 | 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Really? Please explain. I would really like to know why.
Because it's a Ford man. You know that stands for fix or repair daily, found on road dead, ect.

Pontiac stands for poor old.........

Umm maybe I better not finish that thought

Seriously guys this argument is getting so old. Sometimes a F-body beats a Mustang and sometimes a Mustang beats an F-body. They are both american, they are both muscle cars (pony cars to some) and they both sound bad *** with the right exhaust setup. It's a classic rivalry but it should also be one that involves mutual respect.

Or something like that.