Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ws6 vs honda

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragframe
you dont know a damn thing about hondas do you?

big sleeves.. good rods and pistons.... using stock crank... making 600 hp to the wheels... and lasting years...

your an idiot.. you probly dont even have a ******* car... maybe daddys TA?
I know enough about Hondas to know they are not race cars. You obviously seem to know everything about me, although you have no idea who I am nor have you ever met me. Yet you call me an "idiot" and say "I dont have a car" because I think making a Honda fast is pointless.

Hondas are economy cars. Get that through your thick head. No matter how fast you make it, you cannot evercome the fact that Hondas were never meant to go fast nor make lots of power. They are FWD econoboxes with small 4 cylinde engines. There is no way to make a 600+HP 4 cylinder engine streetable or make it have any real longevity. You are an ignorant fool, get a grip on reality.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TransAminal
I know enough about Hondas to know they are not race cars. You obviously seem to know everything about me, although you have no idea who I am nor have you ever met me. Yet you call me an "idiot" and say "I dont have a car" because I think making a Honda fast is pointless.

Hondas are economy cars. Get that through your thick head. No matter how fast you make it, you cannot evercome the fact that Hondas were never meant to go fast nor make lots of power. They are FWD econoboxes with small 4 cylinde engines. There is no way to make a 600+HP 4 cylinder engine streetable or make it have any real longevity. You are an ignorant fool, get a grip on reality.
wow....
Old 01-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Launching!

Word!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Teching In

You obviously seem to know everything about me, although you have no idea who I am nor have you ever met me. .

Funny, you say that to DragFrame who just said those things about you, and yet you know nothing about me either but in another thread you said this to me:

you're probably 17 years old, 100lbs, and you use daddys money to buy mods for your piece of ****. I'm sure you also wear your hat sideways and bump to rap music.

Hypocrite much?