Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Looky....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
blah blah blah, yada yada yada
One of these days, you're going to be wrong.

Really.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ponygt65

Now, please tell where in hell I said your cousin had a charger??........waiting.....waiting.......waiting ..............

Still waiting.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Still waiting.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DUDE, you are so ******* dumb. You ******* question has already been answered. I already said that. You have now prooved TWICE that you are nothing more than a lazy good for nothing waste of oxygen. You were too lazy to look up the supercharger, and now you are to lazy to click back a couple of pages. AGAIN, your question, and pathetic/childish call out has already been answered. You just simply can't read. Understandable, given your mentality.
dude, you are so ******* dumb. answer the ******* question. i fail to see where it has been answered. i'll call you out AGAIN:
if it's already been answered, simply quote it, you jackass. it's already done for you, so prove it once and for all. you are, simply put, a liar.

As for the supcharger.....nice back pedaling. First you needed to ask abotu the charger, then you say you knew what one was, then you say simply didn't know that a roush had a charger, and you wanted to confirm that you were right and your cousin was wrong.
it's not back pedaling. it's proving that you had no idea the scenario you were even commenting on. you thought my cousin DID have a supercharger, when he didn't. you assaulted me for pages on not noticing my cousin's supercharger, but you didn't pick up on one little detail - THERE WAS NO SUPERCHARGER, you stupid ****. you have to feel so stupid right now

WAIT A SECOND........That seems to be YET ANOTHER sample of your contradicting yoruself, and changing your story. You need to grow up, shut up, and learn how to read what people reply to you, cause your childish antics don't get you anywhere.
there is no example of contradicting myself.

1.) i asked what stage of rousch mustang GT's from 2002 came superchargerd
2.) i was told rousch stage 3. my cousin had a stage 2.
3.) he does not have a supercharger. i was right, he was wrong.

where is the contradictory statement, bitch?

You are LAZY, PATHETIC, STUPID, and are going to live a very long life by yourself.
i go to school full time for a major much more difficult than anything you can ever handle, i work on the weekends, i've just gone through all my finals, but i'm lazy, pathetic and stupid. whatever you say. all i know is, once i graduate, i'll be making more in a year than you'll be seeing in 3. just remember this lazy, pathetic, stupid bastard is worth more than you ever will be

Since, I have answered your 'call out' TWICE........riddle me this batman......where did I EVER say your cousin did have a charger?.....where.....come one smart guy...........YOUR COMMENT:
you haven't answered anything. nothing you pointed out was contradictory. what you did was falsely lay out events that never happened. i forgot to mention, the contradictory statements you find had to have really happened. you can't just make them up, that defeats the purpose.

" think the funniest thing out of all these posts is you actually thought my cousin DID have a supercharged mustang"

Has got to be the DUMBEST one yet. AGAIN, I know more about mustangs than you do your own mother...and you know her quite well.
but unfortunately, you know nothing about reading comprehension. you actually thought my cousin had a supercharger on his car, when in fact he didn't. you sat back and insulted me for pages upon pages, and the insults you dropped weren't even valid since the scenario you based them upon DID NOT EXIST. you owe me an apology, bitch.

Now, please tell where in hell I said your cousin had a charger??........waiting.....waiting.......waiting ..............
ANYONE THAT KNOWS WHAT A SUPERCHARGER IS, CAN SPOT IT IN PITCH BLACK.
there is A HUGE difference between a ******* MANIFOLD MOUNTED BLOWER and the color of spark plug wires
see, i actually back up the claims i make

you based your entire argument that there was a supercharger sitting right in front of my face and i missed it. unfortunately for your poorly put together argument, there was no supercharger. this is why i wrote the thread: how could there be a supercharger on this car? the owner claims there is. how could i have missed it? i guess you still don't understand it, eh bitch?

ARemember cool guy, I am not the one that had to post an entire thread asking if a charger was on a stang after I looked under the hood twice (on two different days)...............do you get it now?........
no, you're the guy who was dumb enough to write 5 pages of insults about a topic that never existed. what a dumb ****

ABTW - I am not the one that needs to "actually back up the **** you talk". You are. you have done nothing but make excuses for your S/C BS thread. You have done nothing but go back and forth on this Lightning whiner ****........all the while, HAVING THE SLOWEST ******* CAR IN THE DAM THREAD..........YOU are teh one that needs to STFU and back up YOUR **** talking.....with your SLOW *** POS.
you're never going to back up the **** you talk since it's all lies, so i guess you don't have to worry about it, right.

my story has been 100% consistent the entire time. everything you said has been a lie or a misconception based upon ignorance. i can see you, sweat pouring off your brow trying to come up with these terrible, immature, high school insults. i mean honestly, do you even own a car? you sound like you're 14 years old and i'd rather have my slow *** pos than your dime a dozen, ford POS rustang. unlike you, i didn't need a supercharger to break into the 13's
Old 12-14-2006, 12:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

it's always nice to have a preplanned excuse when you lose.
Your first post.....talking crap.

the fact that you put the weight in the sig shows that you're whining about it. it's a ford lightning - we KNOW it's heavy. it's a damn truck. why do you have to post the weight?
Second post.......If you weren't so DUMB, you would know that 4880 pounds is heavy for even a Lightning....so...to the smart people (not you), respects the fact that he ran high 11s with that weight. All the while the dumb people (you and a couple others) view it as whining, cause you know jack **** about lightnings.

i don't give a **** what the automobile is, i give a **** who the whiny person is driving it. i don't care if it's an 8 second truck, if the person's going to whine that if it wasn't so heavy it would be a 7 second truck, they shouldn't have bought it. maybe your dumb *** should try to comprehend before you post..
Third post........again ASSUMING he was complaining..you hopped on Vengeance's *******...and had no clue what you were talking about. that is apparent by your assumption of 4880 pounds being a whine, and not an accomplishment.

i don't give a **** what the guy has done to it. the point is, he's bragging about a truck he dumped tens of thousands of dollars into that can beat stock and bolt-on LS1's, then bitches about the weight. the guy's a whiner..
Third post again........MORE ASSUMPTIONS.

i was just backing someone else up and you guys chose to jump me instead.
You were not 'backing someone up'. You made a smartass remark hanging on vengeance's *******. Then you started **** from there.......The above post..IS back peddling.

so because i didn't know if a rousch stage 2 mustang was supercharged
This is from post number 49.
all i did was ask if a rousch stage 2 mustang GT came with a supercharger.
From post# 85

You admitted to not knowing a rouSH stg 2 was charged....yet you posted you simply made the thread to proove your cousin wrong........THAT is called changing your story. FIRST you weren't sure..then you were sure, and wanted to proove your cousin wrong, by using LS1tech, as your varification.

Shall I go on? I only got to page three.....
Old 12-14-2006, 12:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

dude, you are so ******* dumb. answer the ******* question. i fail to see where it has been answered. i'll call you out AGAIN:
if it's already been answered, simply quote it, you jackass. it's already done for you, so prove it once and for all. you are, simply put, a liar.

it's not back pedaling. it's proving that you had no idea the scenario you were even commenting on. you thought my cousin DID have a supercharger, when he didn't. you assaulted me for pages on not noticing my cousin's supercharger, but you didn't pick up on one little detail - THERE WAS NO SUPERCHARGER, you stupid ****. you have to feel so stupid right now

there is no example of contradicting myself.

1.) i asked what stage of rousch mustang GT's from 2002 came superchargerd
2.) i was told rousch stage 3. my cousin had a stage 2.
3.) he does not have a supercharger. i was right, he was wrong.

where is the contradictory statement, bitch?

i go to school full time for a major much more difficult than anything you can ever handle, i work on the weekends, i've just gone through all my finals, but i'm lazy, pathetic and stupid. whatever you say. all i know is, once i graduate, i'll be making more in a year than you'll be seeing in 3. just remember this lazy, pathetic, stupid bastard is worth more than you ever will be

you haven't answered anything. nothing you pointed out was contradictory. what you did was falsely lay out events that never happened. i forgot to mention, the contradictory statements you find had to have really happened. you can't just make them up, that defeats the purpose.

but unfortunately, you know nothing about reading comprehension. you actually thought my cousin had a supercharger on his car, when in fact he didn't. you sat back and insulted me for pages upon pages, and the insults you dropped weren't even valid since the scenario you based them upon DID NOT EXIST. you owe me an apology, bitch.

you based your entire argument that there was a supercharger sitting right in front of my face and i missed it. unfortunately for your poorly put together argument, there was no supercharger. this is why i wrote the thread: how could there be a supercharger on this car? the owner claims there is. how could i have missed it? i guess you still don't understand it, eh bitch?

no, you're the guy who was dumb enough to write 5 pages of insults about a topic that never existed. what a dumb ****

you're never going to back up the **** you talk since it's all lies, so i guess you don't have to worry about it, right.

my story has been 100% consistent the entire time. everything you said has been a lie or a misconception based upon ignorance. i can see you, sweat pouring off your brow trying to come up with these terrible, immature, high school insults. i mean honestly, do you even own a car? you sound like you're 14 years old and i'd rather have my slow *** pos than your dime a dozen, ford POS rustang. unlike you, i didn't need a supercharger to break into the 13's
Man...it's like arguing with a woman or a wall...there is just no getting through........very childish. YOu are right, and everyone else is wrong. graduate and make more than me in one vs. what I have made in 3??.......thanks for proven your idiocy. You dont' know me, you don't know what I do, and you don't know my financials......thanks for proven (YET AGAIN) why people poke fun at 20 year olds.

Supercharger to break into 13s....wow......you just keep getting dumber and dumber. I didn't think it was possible. Fact is.....M5 machs are low to mid 13s BONE ******* STOCK.....so that comment was DUMB. A super-thingy (since you dont' know what they are) is not required for 13s...thanks for proven your ignorance on Mach 1s.

You did back peddle. Stop trying to make it look like you knew what you were doing. If you truely knew what a charger was....and what it looked/sounded like....AND if you HONESTLY knew he didn't have one...you would have NEVER posted that thread. You would have told him "there is no S/C. Point it out, if there is"....instead of calling out your cousin.....you posted a thread on here. THAT proves you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

FINALLY. I am done with this thread, and I hope to god it gets closed, and you get banned. Cause it is true...you are nothing more than a **** talker cry baby little punk that starts ****.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Resident

Your first post.....talking crap.
that i didn't start. you forgot that one i still don't see how it's relevant, either.

Second post.......If you weren't so DUMB, you would know that 4880 pounds is heavy for even a Lightning....so...to the smart people (not you), respects the fact that he ran high 11s with that weight. All the while the dumb people (you and a couple others) view it as whining, cause you know jack **** about lightnings.
In each of the following problem of the form, dy/dt = f(y), (sketch the graph of
f(y) versus y). Also determine the critical (equilibrium) points, and classify each
one as asymptotically stable, unstable, or semistable.
1) dy/dt = y(1-y^2), -infinity < y(0) < +infinity
2) dy/dt = y^2(4 - y^2), -infinity < y(0) < +infinity
3) dy/dt = (y+1)^2(y + 3)(y - 3), -infinity < y(0) < +infinity
4) dy/dt = tanh(y-5)*tanh((y+1)/5)* arctan ((y-3)/7)*(y-5)*(y+7)
5) dy/dt = -20*(y-1)^3 * (y-4) * (y+6)

can you solve any of that?

the knowledge i choose to learn is actually useful and applicable in life, and gets you a job better than washing dishes for $7/hour. i bet i make more money interning than you do in real life

you're right, i don't know the exact weight of a lightning. i also know that you'll never aspire to be anything greater than a greasemonkey.

Third post........again ASSUMING he was complaining..you hopped on Vengeance's *******...and had no clue what you were talking about. that is apparent by your assumption of 4880 pounds being a whine, and not an accomplishment.
because i have plenty of experience with hearing people bitch about a lightning's weight from real life events, and i have a low tolerance for it. what's your point?

Third post again........MORE ASSUMPTIONS.
i fail to see how ANY of this answers any of the questions i asked? you still owe me quotes, bitch.

You were not 'backing someone up'. You made a smartass remark hanging on vengeance's *******. Then you started **** from there.......The above post..IS back peddling.
so, i made a remark supporting something that someone else said. umm...how is that not backing someone up?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=42&q=backup
backup:
1. a person or thing that supports or reinforces another.
if you can't comprehend english, what chance do you have of knowing the definition of a word?

This is from post number 49.
From post# 85

You admitted to not knowing a rouSH stg 2 was charged....yet you posted you simply made the thread to proove your cousin wrong........THAT is called changing your story. FIRST you weren't sure..then you were sure, and wanted to proove your cousin wrong, by using LS1tech, as your varification.
what? are you really this stupid? i honestly can't believe how dumb you are!

when i looked under my cousin's engine bay for a whole minute while i played with the throttle blade, i did not see a supercharger. i wasn't looking, but i didn't see one. so when he told me 6 months later it was supercharged, i got REALLY confused. he told me it was a rousch stage 2 GT with a supercharger. i said no way it's supercharged because i missed it. i told him to show me, but it was too dark outside and we had no light around. i still didn't believe him, so i wrote the post on tech.

i didn't know rousch even made a supercharged mustang, and i didn't believe his car was supercharged. it turns out that i was correct about my cousin's car. HOW IS THIS A CONTRADICTION OF ANYTHING?

if you were any dumber, i honestly think you wouldn't know how to breathe.

and i didn't make a thread to prove my cousin wrong. i made the thread to know if it was actually worth racing my cousin because if a rousch stage 2 was actually supercharged, it would be a waste of our gas.

Shall I go on? I only got to page three.....
yes, please do. you've STILL failed to produce a contradictory statement. all you've exposed is MORE poor reading comprehension on your part.

i honestly can't take your stupid arguments anymore. i'm going to sleep. if you still want me to prove you wrong some more, i'll be happy to sometime tomorrow.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

^^ what??? sorry, I can't hear you.....I get this funny message that says:

This message is hidden because ChocoTaco369 is on your ignore list.

Like I said....I am done.

Sorry to the other members.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Tech Resident

^^ what??? sorry, I can't hear you.....I get this funny message that says:

This message is hidden because ChocoTaco369 is on your ignore list.

Like I said....I am done.

Sorry to the other members.
ladies and gentlemen, ponygt65 has just admitted defeat. for those that are unaware of the events that lead up to the defeat, it went something like this:

- ponygt65 said i have no idea what a supercharger looks like because i posted a thread asking if rousch stage 2's were supercharged several months ago
- my cousin has a rousch stage 2 that he claimed was supercharged, but i did not see a blower when i spent about 1 minute under his hood playing with his throttle body blade 6 months prior
- ponygt65 assumed my cousin's car was supercharged and that i completely missed a supercharger when i was under the hood, even though i wasn't looking for it. he proceeded to insult me for 6 pages about missing a supercharger
- ponygt65 then found out that my cousin's car did not have a supercharger. that means he insulted me for 6 pages, when it turned out that i was right all along
- it turns out my cousin does not have a supercharger, and even though he claimed he did, i turned out to be right about his car, even though i've only spent a total of 1 minute in his engine bay 6 months ago, and he actually owns the car

ponygt65 realized his mistake and tried to cover up his ignorance and poor reading comprehension after 6 pages of senseless, ignorant flaming. now that he realized his mistake, he has chosen to ignore me because he's not man enough to admit that not only was i right, but that he can't read and he's a flat out liar for falsely accusing me of contradicting myself.

so in short, i have won the argument, and ponygt65 has been as if there was ever a doubt

mods, you may now proceed to i'm sure unit has had a ball with this one i'm going to bed.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:15 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Bob Cosby
One of these days, you're going to be wrong.

Really.
oh it'll happen eventually. there's a first time for everything, right? not in this case, though anyone think ponygt65 will be man enough to fess up to his mistake?
Old 12-14-2006, 01:28 AM
TECH Resident

Woooooow!!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SStheBest
Woooooow!!!!

What did he say? I can't hear him.

I am willing to bet it was something stupid. Something like I pussed out and I am **** talker, yadda yadda.....you know the normal immature crap.

Funny thing is, everyone that has read this knows how lame, wrong, and stupid he really is. To bad he can't see it himself. Honestly pathetic. Immaturity at it's finest.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:19 AM
12 Second Club

Old 12-14-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mcamp001
Might be a little late for the popcorn.....hell, ponygt already put choca on his ignore list...
Old 12-14-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

oh it'll happen eventually. there's a first time for everything, right? not in this case, though
I'm pretty sure you're right. Whenever someone tries to prove how smart they are inside of a silly internet pissing contest, there is no need for anymore evidence.

Bob
Old 12-14-2006, 02:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

umm...i didn't see a lightning in the video...?
Old 12-14-2006, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Bob Cosby
I'm pretty sure you're right. Whenever someone tries to prove how smart they are inside of a silly internet pissing contest, there is no need for anymore evidence.

Bob
Old 12-14-2006, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

so why are you reading it, then?

******* pathetic, like your above argument? in your case, you don't have to worry about any kind of reputation. by the way you talk, i'm sure you can't hold your head above water in real life, either. take comfort in being a nobody no matter where you're at.
I'm the nobody alright.

look who continues to write page after page trying tp pick at every word someone says. Dude you don't look intelligent or impressive. you look like an idiot.

Pony isnt admitting defeat, he's tired of arguing with a person with the intelligence of a 4 year old. You make your little statement about how you win...does that make you feel like you did? No matter what you still lose because you kept this argument going when you obviously lost and tried to redeem your pathetic self and you still are a whiney little bitch. Face it man, face the cold hard fact that the cactus ponygt shoved up your *** ain't coming out.

Dan
Old 12-14-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
Face it man, face the cold hard fact that the cactus ponygt shoved up your *** ain't coming out.
This was funny.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hurley_21_07
Face it man, face the cold hard fact that the cactus ponygt shoved up your *** ain't coming out.

Dan
+1 that is pretty damn hilarious!