Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

What the hell is wrong with people?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What the hell is wrong with people?

Me an my buddy are coming back from Hooters when we get alongside a black STI, an im thinking nice-i havent had a race since ive gotten back from Iraq. So I goose it an get ahead of him so i can tangle with him on I-5. I get on the on ramp an he puts the hammer down an whips around me then around another truck getting on the freeway I can't chase him cuz i dont want to whip around the truck an risk hitting somebody on the freeway so me an my buddy are just like "what a bitch!" owned by a ricerflyby! Do people really think they're fast when they do this ****?
Old 12-16-2006, 01:12 AM
12 Second Club

Just another fucktard on the road... I always get someone try to race me when there is a **** load of cars around...
Old 12-16-2006, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by OdessitPashka
Just another fucktard on the road... I always get someone try to race me when there is a **** load of cars around...
Yup. Seem's like I-5 has more then it's share.
Hey, is your T/A green by any chance?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Teching In

whats wrong with people? I'll tell you whats wrong...certain men in the world feel like they never recieved a big enough ***** when they were born and they resent their parents for it. Now, they go out and try to do something to make up for it, whether it be by buying a fast car or sniffing paint. Either way...they are still making up for their tiny members. When they find themselves in a decently quick car, they forget they have a small ***** because the car is now their *****...think about it, it's not really a ricer flyby...it's a gentlemen's **** fight. It's all about who has the bigger nuts to travel that stretch of highway as fast and as dangerously as they can. Now, the people who are happy with their ***** or are at least content with it, will not give chase because there are plenty of girls out there that need that loving from them and you can't really do that if you and your car are caught underneath a semi, rolled over, on fire, or caused a ten car pile up.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by shawnmce
whats wrong with people? I'll tell you whats wrong...certain men in the world feel like they never recieved a big enough ***** when they were born and they resent their parents for it. Now, they go out and try to do something to make up for it, whether it be by buying a fast car or sniffing paint. Either way...they are still making up for their tiny members. When they find themselves in a decently quick car, they forget they have a small ***** because the car is now their *****...think about it, it's not really a ricer flyby...it's a gentlemen's **** fight. It's all about who has the bigger nuts to travel that stretch of highway as fast and as dangerously as they can. Now, the people who are happy with their ***** or are at least content with it, will not give chase because there are plenty of girls out there that need that loving from them and you can't really do that if you and your car are caught underneath a semi, rolled over, on fire, or caused a ten car pile up.
I officially deem this the quote of the year 2006. If anyone would like to challange it please feel free to post up your nominations!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

haha. gentlemen's **** fight.

blasphemy!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Regular

tit!! thats all i gotta say
Old 12-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Staging Lane

Because ricegrain dick knew you would walk him on the highway.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:29 AM
Teching In

From how you described it, there's no reason to assume his actions had anything to do with you. Maybe he just wanted to drive fast away from you.