Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs M3

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAminal
Hint: its the assclown with the Evo in his Avatar that talks **** about Domestics and brags about imports like its his job.

:

Feel free to quote ANYWHERE that I talked **** about domestics or bragged about my car. You cant, because I havent. The only **** talking here is from you and everyone is sick of it, so just stop. This thread and every other one was doing great before you showed up, as always.

You were already banned as Wesman and BanditWS6, now you have this name. Arent you getting the hint? Youre getting kicked off your own forums.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just face it, the Evos powerband is garbage, just like the rest of the car
I have to agree
Old 01-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Xtnct00WS6
I have to agree
Hey look!!

Finnally someone who isn't an import troll posting the truth about the Evo!!

Its a piece of ****, ricers who drive them just won't admit it
Old 01-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Teching In

I have to agree
THe powerband is great.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Electric

You were already banned as Wesman and BanditWS6, now you have this name. Arent you getting the hint? Youre getting kicked off your own forums.
Its a sad world when one could get kicked off their own forum for supporting their own car, which the site is based on, while stupid import trolls like yourself are allowed to run rampant talking trash and spewing misinformation.

Sad, very sad.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Banned

THe powerband is great.
Yea...which is why it makes no low end torque, falls off the boost at high RPM's, fall off the boost whenever you shift or let off the gas, and has no top end power.

You are so funny, just keep kidding yourself. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that you are living in your own ignorance.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

THe powerband is great.
To be honest...the evo/sti isn't my cup of tea but they are quick. All the evo's and sti's I've raced fell on their *** up top. They'll get a Trans Am from a dig every time though (only on the street...you don't see AWD on a Top Fuel drag car for a reason). I just raced a modded STI yesterday and killed it up top. We raced from a dig and I got clutch/gas happy and spun out. By the time I hooked up he put about 2-3 cars on me. I finally hooked up and caught up to him at about 65ish mph. I had him by about 4-5 cars at 110mph. Evo's/STI's aren't made for straight line racing so naturally that's not where they shine.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything...but Electric what are the specs of your car (ie. power to the ground, cam specifics, what bolt ons...what was done in your tune)? I'm just trying to educate myself here...nothing else.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Yea...which is why it makes no low end torque, falls off the boost at high RPM's, fall off the boost whenever you shift or let off the gas, and has no top end power.

You are so funny, just keep kidding yourself. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize that you are living in your own ignorance.

Thats the funniest thing youve said today.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Staging Lane

To be honest...the evo/sti isn't my cup of tea but they are quick. All the evo's and sti's I've raced fell on their *** up top. They'll get a Trans Am from a dig every time though (only on the street...you don't see AWD on a Top Fuel drag car for a reason). I just raced a modded STI yesterday and killed it up top. We raced from a dig and I got clutch/gas happy and spun out. By the time I hooked up he put about 2-3 cars on me. I finally hooked up and caught up to him at about 65ish mph. I had him by about 4-5 cars at 110mph. Evo's/STI's aren't made for straight line racing so naturally that's not where they shine.
Thats true to some extent. Evo's have a hard time trapping over 108-109 without cams. Once you add those its a whole other ballgame. Im trapping 118-120mph with the stock turbo and a conservative tune.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Teching In

I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything...but Electric what are the specs of your car (ie. power to the ground, cam specifics, what bolt ons...what was done in your tune)? I'm just trying to educate myself here...nothing else.
Its full bolt on (full exhaust, intake, intercooler/piping, ex.mani, 272/272 cams, custom dyno tune. Last trip to the dyno it made 378whp and 386tq. Max torque was from 3600-4400rpm.

How bout u?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

Its full bolt on (full exhaust, intake, intercooler/piping, ex.mani, 272/272 cams, custom dyno tune. Last trip to the dyno it made 378whp and 386tq. Max torque was from 3600-4400rpm.

How bout u?
Weak!!

Have you ever made it to the track?
Old 01-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Banned

Feel free to quote ANYWHERE that I talked **** about domestics or bragged about my car. Thanks.
Hmm..lets see, in every damn post you make you're talking about how great Evos are, and then comparing them to F-Bodies and claiming the Evo is the better car, makes more power, is cheaper to mod, ect ect ect. The bullshit never ends with you.

Hmmm...lets see.

Here's some bullshit:

Theyve been to 150k+ for 20 years with plenty of boost. Come out of the dark already. For christ sake there are guys on stock 4G63s that have 550whp+ on the stock block. The stock turbo and high boost levels are not taking a toll at all. Its a iron block, its fine.
And some more bullshit:

Its cool. Your friend probably has a very bad boost leak to be causing that taper that early
And how about some more bullshit:

No it doesnt. Its runs out of steam around 6500-6700, where boost falls to 19psi. It will sustain that up to 7500+ and the car still makes pretty good power up past 7000. Every fast stock turbo EVO revs to around 7300-7500.
Not sure what BMP is.. but 12.7 for a 9 with those mods is awful. Some have went 12.9 stock and as fast as 11.9 with those mods.
Well youre probably making silly power with 15-16psi. You can run 22psi everyday in the EVO no problem.
This just plain never happened:

I find myself in that predicament sometimes. I was messing with a cammed, stalled LS1 almost a year ago and I edged him out by a nose from a 50 roll, yet from the line he had me to 100mph by a nose. Weird stuff.
Look more Bullshit:

ask because pretty much any full exhaust, cams, 05 EVO runs around 113-115traps on the stock turbo in the 1/5. Worst being around 113, and you pulled that dude like 10 car lengths. When I race someone within 2-3mph of my trap it doesnt look a quarter that bad. Just thought that was weird.
What a joke that guy is lol. Tell him to race an 06 EVO with the same mods... he will stop bragging.
Just plain stupid comments about the LS7:

I dont think its the "baddest" motor out there by any means. For the money, hell yeah, but in terms of technology and overall power, no.
More BS:

The 2005 EVOS usually put down around 10-15whp more than the 03-04s and theyre rated at 276crank hp which is a little underrated IMO. Should be 280-285.

The 2006s have dynoed around 260 up to 270awhp bone stock yet theyre rated at 286crank HP, which is way underrated as well.
This just made me Laugh out loud:

EVOs really dont suffer from tranny problems what so ever.
Thats a hell of a lot of ricer bullshit, and thats all your posts consist of
Old 01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Teching In

From what it looks like, you have a full bolt on, cammed car. I am not suprised you pull things up top since Im sure youre making great power. Maybe you and I would be a good race
Old 01-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Banned

Thats the funniest thing youve said today.
Yea, Evos are pretty funny.

Funny looking, funny sounding, an funny how they are complete garbage just like every other Mitsubitchi product ever assembled.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Hmm..lets see, in every damn post you make you're talking about how great Evos are, and then comparing them to F-Bodies and claiming the Evo is the better car, makes more power, is cheaper to mod, ect ect ect. The bullshit never ends with you.

Hmmm...lets see.

Here's some bullshit:

And some more bullshit:

Look more Bullshit:

More BS:

I thought you were going to quote where I talked **** against domestics and BRAGGED. I stated some facts, so try again
Old 01-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Staging Lane

Look at all this bullshit.....

A TransAnimal post!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:29 PM
***Repost Police***

Hmmm...lets see.

Here's some bullshit:

And some more bullshit:

Look more Bullshit:

More BS:

It's funny how you quote FACTS as bullshit. You have NO IDEA about the cars, so how can you be a big enough idiot to argue with they are capable of? I can see why you've been banned twice already. You=troll
Old 01-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
It's funny how you quote FACTS as bullshit. You have NO IDEA about the cars, so how can you be a big enough idiot to argue with they are capable of? I can see why you've been banned twice already. You=troll
You = moron.

I have no idea about cars?? You don't even know what the hell you're talking about, you have 3 posts, and all of your other ones have involved import trolling.

You probably don't even know how to open the hood of a car, shut the **** up.

Old 01-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIevo
Look at all this bullshit.....

A TransAnimal post!

You were dumb enough to buy an Evo.

Enough said, refrain from posting, it would benefit everyone substantially.

Last edited by TransAminal; 01-11-2007 at 05:52 PM.