Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT1 Kill by a Third Gen

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You mean like all those guys on here with the COMING SOON or TO BE INSTALLED mod list.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
dude you havnt handed anyone their *** except for that mustang, your just ******* bench racing in here. post some ******* proof or
10pages of bullshit i cant believe it...

yeah right dude. imo the race he described isnt possible just because ive ben there before.. in a quicker third gen vs an L98 and i know how it turned out every time, me and my buddy use to raise hell all over town. and then i also know how my LT1 did against that L98, granted im not stock, but it wasnt pretty.

but i cant belive this **** is still going back and forth like this, it aint ever gona get resolved like this. are you serious about finding some one to race?

I don't see what your so pissed about. Just cause My third gen is quicker than you think, you take offense like i was making fun of your mom or something... You guys are the one who made this a 11 page thread of basically making fun of my car. I can garentey that my car aint no 16.0 turdgen you think it is. All you guys think lt1s are the **** for some reason and its beyond me. If you ask me personally the 350 should ultimatly be he choice for power. It was around for what 50 years, How long was the fuel injected lt1 around for? like 6. You can dought my car all you want. Just cause you don't believe me, I will post a new thread the next lt1 i take out.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Staging Lane

but i cant belive this **** is still going back and forth like this, it aint ever gona get resolved like this. are you serious about finding some one to race? [/QUOTE]

O and yes i would be serious about finding someone to race. Like i said before, I might not win but it will prove my car isn't a slouch like everyone thinks it is. And of course i will lose to a moded lt1, via anything more than exhaust, it will win i hope.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread is a joke.