Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Smoked and Honduh VTX1800 talkin smack

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 09:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
Hey Bluemeanie, you got a pretty nice setup. Trickflows heads put out some crazy power. I'm lookin into those heads too or ETP.
im thinking about putting a set of heads on my car about how much does a set of those cost?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Maybe ya oughta learn something about a bike before ya talk out yer ***. The VTX 1300 has a single pin (like a Harley) V-twin making 60 HP and the VTX 1800 has a dual pin V-twin making about 97 HP on a 750# bike. Not much power to weight ratio there. The Goldwing is an opposing 6 cylinder boxer making in the neighborhood of 118 HP (if I' not mistaken) and is fairly quick for what it is. I have a VTX1300 and the OP's car would destroy it.

Faily quick? lol with a good rider 12.7s with it
Old 03-14-2007, 11:21 PM
11 Second Club

nice kill....

i was out cruising with a buddy one night at like 12am and i drive by this bar in cruise control at 60mph and this harley comes flying out and comes flying up next to me. I look over at him and we nods at me...at first i was like yah right hes not gonna try to race me...i take off and i hear him take off as well....within 10 seconds you couldnt even tell if he was still moving he was so far back. My buddy claimed he let off but i didnt think soo...so he comes up next to me and hammers it before i do...hes a good 3 cars ahead of me now and i floor it and real him in real fast and put about 3 cars (10 bikes i would say) on him to 110. Shut down, he honked and off we went....

that was the first time i have ever raced a bike. Granted it wasnt really all that fast of one, but it was still fun...not to mention he got his *** whooped by a V6