Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe
Why don't you learn a thing or two before you go spewing out random **** you know nothing about?
275k miles, high 12's, $870 invested in mods. Yea, real garbage
Crankwalk on an early 90's dsm? your a ******* moron
Funny how the DSM fanboys never seem to have any problems, but when you go to a DSM forum you read about the thousands of people who have had problems with everything imagineable, its pretty obvious that you're full of ****.

Its widely known that DSM's are pieces of ****. You telling us how great your single example is changes nothing, not to mention you're a straight up liar. High 12's with $870?? So you went from high 14's to high 12's with $870?? YOU'RE FULL OF ****.

Troll
Old 03-27-2007, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

........If you got $900, and you know these cars, 12s is not out of ? They might be a Piece of **** but some are a Piece of **** with wings!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Funny how the DSM fanboys never seem to have any problems, but when you go to a DSM forum you read about the thousands of people who have had problems with everything imagineable, its pretty obvious that you're full of ****.

Its widely known that DSM's are pieces of ****. You telling us how great your single example is changes nothing, not to mention you're a straight up liar. High 12's with $870?? So you went from high 14's to high 12's with $870?? YOU'RE FULL OF ****.

Troll
Ok, your guilty conscience has you thinking everybody is full of ****, just like you.
Boost is an amazing thing, taking it from 8 to 15psi on the stock turbo will get you a second, maybe more off the E.T.
-Boost controller-$50
-Used BR500 turbo and stock evo injectors-$300
-3 inch exhaust made from a welding shop-$150
-ACT 6-puck racing clutch-$370
-Straight up owning a cocksmoker like you-PRICELESS
Old 03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Launching!

tone it down a little bit buddy. its the internet. and you drive a 1990 eagle talon.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
tone it down a little bit buddy. its the internet. and you drive a 1990 eagle talon.
Why, I'm not talking **** to some random ls1 guy, it's the same fucktard that's gotten banned about 4 times.
And what I drive means exactly what, that I have no experience with other cars? Maybe I just PREFER a dsm, but like to talk with all of the big boys that know what they're talking about.

Last edited by BoOsTeDeAgLe; 03-27-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dunno....

You can't just base a cars quality off what you read on internet forums.

C'mon, go take a look in our "General Maintenance" section right now; our cars aren't exactly perfect. Tons of **** goes wrong with every semi-affordable high performance car out there, be they LS1 or 4GS63.

From what I've seen those motors are built pretty damn strong from the factory and just happed to have a few quirks....same as the LS1.

I'd say it could either be really, really boring, or a damn close race.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

if it is a TSI..then it may be good.like everyone said you can get them to go fast for cheap.

a local guy here had a eclipse GSX(same platform) and had TB exhaust,safc,inj,pump and a shep tranny and he did 10.7 on the 1/4 mile...i would just look into the race more..he could have some power.

good luck tho,and post video when its done
Old 03-27-2007, 11:26 PM
11 Second Club

ive owned 2 of the 1 g cars,1 of them was very fast but impossible too hook up when it rarely did the clutch would let go.
this was a 90 laser rs fwd.full exhaust upgraded turbo and a tune
runnin 21psi.the only ls1 i raced with it was a c5 from a 65mph roll i pulled on hima couple cars till about 120.but from a stop i know he wouldve handed me my ***.i also had a 91 eclipse gst.
done exhaust and a few other things and the tranny busted to bits got that fixed then it broke both engine mounts and damaged the block.these cars are powerfull but weak *** junk
Old 03-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Banned

i have a lot of DSM friends..and none have ever had tranny/tcase problems..there running a GT35R and ones running a 60-1 turbo
Old 03-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Banned

Why, I'm not talking **** to some random ls1 guy, it's the same fucktard that's gotten banned about 4 times.
And what I drive means exactly what, that I have no experience with other cars? Maybe I just PREFER a dsm, but like to talk with all of the big boys that know what they're talking about.
Whos gotten banned, ******??

This isn't DSMfags.com, riceboy
Old 03-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
i have a lot of DSM friends..and none have ever had tranny/tcase problems..there running a GT35R and ones running a 60-1 turbo
Like I said...the trolls are the ones who claim there are no problems.

You drive an Evo, your contribution is about as worthless as dog ****.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Banned

Ok, your guilty conscience has you thinking everybody is full of ****, just like you.
Boost is an amazing thing, taking it from 8 to 15psi on the stock turbo will get you a second, maybe more off the E.T.
-Boost controller-$50
-Used BR500 turbo and stock evo injectors-$300
-3 inch exhaust made from a welding shop-$150
-ACT 6-puck racing clutch-$370

-Straight up owning a cocksmoker like you-PRICELESS
Wow, you think you're hot **** driving an ugly-as-**** 1990 Talon??

You can beat whoever you want, when you step out of the car though, all you're going to hear is laughter from anyone with any taste in vehicle.

Only a moron would waste their time modding such an ugly *** piece of **** car that sounds like a piece of lawn equipment.

Cranking up the boost is genius there too, dipshit, you're like every other ricer. You think you can just keep turning up the boost until you blow the motor the **** up, and then you come up with some bullshit excuse like "must have gone lean dawg"

Cocksmoker?? Haha yea, I bet you get all the chicks in that piece of **** car. The fat, ugly, mildly retarded ones

Ricers never cease to amaze me at how ******* stupid they are.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Banned

do you think your car is gods gift to the car world..ITS A WS6!THERE NOT THAT GREAT!!!seriously stfu..you probably dont even have a ws6!probably a POS!oh wait n/m then you do have a ws6 cus they are POS!

no one cares what you have to say....your giving these v8 guys a bad name with your **** mits when you type stupid bullshit...

ls1tech just needs to delete you already
Old 03-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Whos gotten banned, ******??

This isn't DSMfags.com, riceboy
Uh, ok, maybe you haven't gotten banned, yet you share the same intellect as wesman/transanimal/gmfan/whateverthefuck his other names were.

BTW, you already said that tough guy
Old 03-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Teching In

Wow, you think you're hot **** driving an ugly-as-**** 1990 Talon??

You can beat whoever you want, when you step out of the car though, all you're going to hear is laughter from anyone with any taste in vehicle.

Only a moron would waste their time modding such an ugly *** piece of **** car that sounds like a piece of lawn equipment.

Cranking up the boost is genius there too, dipshit, you're like every other ricer. You think you can just keep turning up the boost until you blow the motor the **** up, and then you come up with some bullshit excuse like "must have gone lean dawg"

Cocksmoker?? Haha yea, I bet you get all the chicks in that piece of **** car. The fat, ugly, mildly retarded ones

Ricers never cease to amaze me at how ******* stupid they are.
Yea cranking the boost on a motor with a cast iron block is pretty stupid huh? Especially when it will hold 500+ WHP on stock internals. All it needs is fuel, smart one.
How old are you?
I seriously bet that I could pull more *** on an 87 Huffy than you could in whatever car you claim to drive. Oh wait, I can't do that because I'm already married... make sure your point is valid before you speak
Old 03-28-2007, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good Example of DSM power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_gNQLmTM0

and the aftermath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzif0...elated&search=

Also another example of DSM power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pwTyseIj8
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Banned

so your saying a v8 has never blown up?through a piston?lol yeah ok
Old 03-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95FbFormula
Yea capable of, with a dumbass owner that doesn't know how to tune...along with a passenger that sounds like Dwight, from The Office.
Don't pretend like no dumbass has ever owned an lsx
Old 03-28-2007, 01:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yea capable of, with a dumbass owner that doesn't know how to tune...along with a passenger that sounds like Dwight, from The Office.
Don't pretend like no dumbass has ever owned an lsx
Thats true its usually dumb asses who do this but half of the crowd who claim outrageous power are. Yes i could find videos of LT1s and LSx being blown up from idiots just like i could bring up a video of john shepherd going 7.70 ahh why not just to show what they can do. They can be fast but you break just about everything on the way untill you end up with a race car. I actually have a buddy trying to build a 4g67 block with a ported 4g63 head still hasn't ran for more then 2 days but i know nothing that so i cant talk.

http://www.shearerfabrications.com/v...%20@%20191.wmv
Old 03-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
so your saying a v8 has never blown up?through a piston?lol yeah ok
POS DSM motors blow up all the time.

I can't count the number of times I've seen those pieces of **** come apart, due to a multitude of reasons.