Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes bad tuning,to much boost or a dumbfuck like yourself owning one and not knowing what hes doing...the red talon had 35PSI..it said stock block i believe..that is why it blew...TOO MUCH BOOST

not b/c its a POS motor
Old 03-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe
Yea cranking the boost on a motor with a cast iron block is pretty stupid huh? Especially when it will hold 500+ WHP on stock internals. All it needs is fuel, smart one.
How old are you?
I seriously bet that I could pull more *** on an 87 Huffy than you could in whatever car you claim to drive. Oh wait, I can't do that because I'm already married... make sure your point is valid before you speak
Like I said retard, just keep turning up the boost. It will come back to bite you in the ***, cast iron block or not.

There's only so much boost you can push safely on any given motor. And upping the boost without all the supporting mods is just plain stupid.

A kid I know went through 2 turbos on a 1.8T doing that. He just kept cranking the boost, without any other mods. Tried to get it warrantied by VW and they told him to go **** himself, he's a dumbass much like you.

You're married yet you're still tinkering with shitty *** DSM's like a 16 year old...grow up and buy a real car and make that fast, then at least you'll have something to show for it. Not some shitbox econo car.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95FbFormula
Thats true its usually dumb asses who do this but half of the crowd who claim outrageous power are. Yes i could find videos of LT1s and LSx being blown up from idiots just like i could bring up a video of john shepherd going 7.70 ahh why not just to show what they can do. They can be fast but you break just about everything on the way untill you end up with a race car. I actually have a buddy trying to build a 4g67 block with a ported 4g63 head still hasn't ran for more then 2 days but i know nothing that so i cant talk.

http://www.shearerfabrications.com/v...%20@%20191.wmv
Ah Hah, thanks for bringing that up... anyone who claims outrageous power is a toolbag. When your car is fast, you don't need to talk about it, it's widely known, and the challengers are lining up
Old 03-28-2007, 01:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
do you think your car is gods gift to the car world..ITS A WS6!THERE NOT THAT GREAT!!!seriously stfu..you probably dont even have a ws6!probably a POS!oh wait n/m then you do have a ws6 cus they are POS!

no one cares what you have to say....your giving these v8 guys a bad name with your **** mits when you type stupid bullshit...

ls1tech just needs to delete you already
You joined what....like yesterday?? And you have zero posts?? And you not only don't own an F-Body, but you have been quoted saying you hate Chevrolets and Pontiacs?? You are the one who needs to get smacked with the ban stick, you stupid import ******.

F-Body >>>>>> Evo

Now get the **** outta here riceboy
Old 03-28-2007, 01:23 AM
Banned

i have 0 post...is that the cool thing to do now?is get a lot of post?your seriously gay...im starting to believe that too

so wheres this trap speed or are you ashamed..if it was higher then mine you would have been quick to post it...now STFU
Old 03-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Like I said retard, just keep turning up the boost. It will come back to bite you in the ***, cast iron block or not.

There's only so much boost you can push safely on any given motor. And upping the boost without all the supporting mods is just plain stupid.

A kid I know went through 2 turbos on a 1.8T doing that. He just kept cranking the boost, without any other mods. Tried to get it warrantied by VW and they told him to go **** himself, he's a dumbass much like you.

You're married yet you're still tinkering with shitty *** DSM's like a 16 year old...grow up and buy a real car and make that fast, then at least you'll have something to show for it. Not some shitbox econo car.
Wait a second, didn't I just bring up the points you are trying to make? Like don't push the boost with a stock fuel system, are you not functioning properly? Like I said, I've dealt with dsm's, mustangs, a built 383 in a gutted s-10, and one of my friends family is a bunch of gearheads (blown Chevy big block into a damn Pinto, a big-block Malibu, how about a damn station wagon) would you like some pictures now, so I can show you who you just called a ricer?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Banned

i have 0 post...is that the cool thing to do now?is get a lot of post?your seriously gay...im starting to believe that too

so wheres this trap speed or are you ashamed..if it was higher then mine you would have been quick to post it...now STFU
Hey ******, its called being a contributing member of the site.

You only **** the site up with your bullshit posts in the street racing section and create arguements like the little toolbag that you are.

You drive an Evo, everyone already knows you're
Old 03-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Banned

lol how old are you seriously?you in high school?

i bet your ws6 has a trailer hitch as well to pull your home too doesnt it?lol
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Banned

Sorry there white trash, my car didn't cost more than my house, as in your case.

I can just see your bright yellow (or whatever ugly *** color it is) evo parked outside your trailer home in the grass.

And of course you watching the movie 8 mile saying "damn dawg, i can relate son"

White trash idiot.

Am I in high school?? Haha no, but only an immature little ***** would buy an Evo, which is obviously what you are. Therefore its fair to say that your maturity level is that of a highschooler, and your intelligence is that of a 4 year old.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:49 AM
Banned

lol im white trash but yet i live in hawaii?and not alabama where your most likely from...and no my car didnt cost more then my damn house...most exspensive house ive had was about $545,000...

a lot more then your damn double wide!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Teching In

Yeah, he just said that
Attached Thumbnails 02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon-normal_anchorman-94.jpg  
Old 03-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Banned

lol im white trash but yet i live in hawaii?and not alabama where your most likely from...and no my car didnt cost more then my damn house...most exspensive house ive had was about $545,000...

a lot more then your damn double wide!
I'm sorry, you're right. You don't live in a trailer.

You live in a little tiki hut on the beach of a little island. Hence the reason you need AWD, to get through the sand.

Ever had the opportunity to use running water or electricity?? I'm sure you haven't. You probably eat crabs and **** that you find in the sand.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned

lol ok now you just being ****** retarded lol...that was about the gayest reply ive ever seen on any forum
Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Teching In

Wow, degrading someone because of their car preference is straight up g'd out dawg, you are the coowest gangsta eva!
Attached Thumbnails 02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon-ethug.jpg  

Last edited by BoOsTeDeAgLe; 03-28-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:08 AM
Banned

lol ok now you just being ****** retarded lol...that was about the gayest reply ive ever seen on any forum
So now replys can be homosexual too. Guess it was just too accurate.

You're a ******* retard, end yourself.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
So now replys can be homosexual too. Guess it was just too accurate.

You're a ******* retard, end yourself.
Yea, looks like you've run out of points that many other people have already discussed...
Attached Thumbnails 02 camaro vs. early 90's Talon-monkey_001.jpg  
Old 03-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Teching In

BTW, aren't you the same guy that told a soldier(although he's humble, obviously, as he's just ******* with you right now) "we would all be better off if he stayed in Iraq" because he drives an EVO and thinks you are ******* stupid?

lol..yeah sorry i didnt make it past middle school.

its kinda sad that im on my way to my 2nd tour in iraq and i have to realize everyday i have to fight for dumbfucks like yourself..

"Good, stay over there. We'd all be better off".

Yea, tell 'em whats up, ******* idiot

Last edited by BoOsTeDeAgLe; 03-28-2007 at 05:02 AM.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:54 AM
On The Tree

Nothing like seeing some good old fashion internet fight's at 6:00 in the morning.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol looks like it was an all nighter
Old 03-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Launching!

So anyway....

Most people with any platform that tak a bunch of crap are slow. Just look at Wesman. He has a 10 speed bike and talks about trap speed.

So I bet that the guy who thinks he will rip up a MS4ed car with a stall is not even remotely aware of what he is up against and will loose. The fast people got tired of listing out every mod and bragging about it a long time ago.

So race. Get a vid. And if you want put a small amount of money on it. One from a dig and one from a roll.