Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

neat little mix-up...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default neat little mix-up...

first i gotta give a little background info... my friend has a 96 T/A with headers and a catback. we've raced many a time and i always put about a car-space and a half on him. it's white in color. so...
my friend left with the other guys ahead of me from the parking lot and got on the interestate. i stopped to talk to someone so i had to play catch up. they hauled *** like usual and i went fast, but not in excess of 100mph. after a while trans am tail-lights showed up in the distance. i figured it was them. so i catch up and all i see is the white t/a. i figured my buddy was heading home cuz i didn't see everyone else. so i pulled up next to him so we could play around like always. after rollin side by side for a while he finally jumps, and i follow. but to my suprise we were locked neck and neck. i thought to myself, "what the hell? he's never done that before." no one pulled all the way to 120mph cuz then we ran into traffic. i rolled ahead and he fell in behind me and then we played follow the leader, but when he passed me to get in front i looked over and noticed the car had a low-profile spoiler. i looked further down the rear of the car and noticed that wasn't even my buddy's license plate. i realized i had just raced someone i didn't even know. so then i thought that was damn good race. lol. just thought it was interesting.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha..man, your lucky you didny roll up on a undervocer copcar and do that...i did once...notice the gov. plate at about 90mph...hit 6th to about 74...he smiled and waved...but sounds like fun