Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2006 Sti Kill

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
ok i just joined b/c of a viper buddy in town...if you want to see pics just call some buddies in hawaii,they can tell you..well at least what my tailights look like,lol..

anyways a 1000awhp evo runs a 2.0L(we dont need a 5.7L),cams,intake manifold,bigger turbo,head,upgrade FMIC,valves,retainers,springs,shep tranny/tcase,inj,pump,rail,fpr...

and FWIW ive seen a single turbo,2.3L evo push 903awhp..it raced a TT cobra with 657rwhp...now does that honestly make any sense?1 turbo,smaller motor more power,hmmmmm
Ok well there are alot of C5 guys in the 9's so I pretty much can because they can

And you only need 2.0 liters but most high hp EVO's are 2.3 which one is it?

Again what kind of times do you run? How many times do I have to ask? I was almost agreeing with you about what STi's and EVO's are capable of. But then you started acting like every EVO runs 9's with a downpipe and intake
Old 03-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

ok i got told to join so i can post about my race with a viper....and then i put my .02 in...sorry you got all crybaby about your car...i never once said a v8 is a POS,i said your ws6 is a POS,lol...

and a dogbox tranny with AWD is a pure monster..i hear from the v8 guys allllll the time "damn your AWD"or they want AWD...

im sure a RWD car can launch...but when you have a bulletproof tranny and 1000+ to all for wheels its gonna take the **** off...
Old 03-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

i hear you crying...damn bro its ok,lol..

whats your trap speed on pump gas?
Wow, you think you'd realize by now tht you got owned and should stop posting. You're like a dog that gets kicked and keeps coming back anyway.

You're about as intelligent, at least.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by germeezy1
Ok well there are alot of C5 guys in the 9's so I pretty much can because they can

And you only need 2.0 liters but most high hp EVO's are 2.3 which one is it?

Again what kind of times do you run? How many times do I have to ask? I was almost agreeing with you about what STi's and EVO's are capable of. But then you started acting like every EVO runs 9's with a downpipe and intake

please quote me where i act as if a evo will do 9's with minimal mods?i said they react to them well...

and the highest HP evo is on a 2.3L but the 8sec evos run a 2.0
Old 03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Wow, you think you'd realize by now tht you got owned and should stop posting. You're like a dog that gets kicked and keeps coming back anyway.

so whats that trap speed on pump gas?91,92,93 octane
Old 03-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Banned

ok i got told to join so i can post about my race with a viper....and then i put my .02 in...sorry you got all crybaby about your car...i never once said a v8 is a POS,i said your ws6 is a POS,lol...

and a dogbox tranny with AWD is a pure monster..i hear from the v8 guys allllll the time "damn your AWD"or they want AWD...

im sure a RWD car can launch...but when you have a bulletproof tranny and 1000+ to all for wheels its gonna take the **** off...
Yea, they want AWD. So they can launch their V8 and tear the shitty little evo transfer case and CV shafts clean out of the car. People talk out of their asses a lot. You're a perfect example.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Banned

i got owned by who?you?its YOU and only you that is crying about this..

i simply mentioned why you guys say import ****,etc...yes i will agree there are import losers who do the decals,loud fart can exhaust,big huge FF wing...but most evo owners dont

have you ever heard a cammed evo?a evo isnt a fart can sounding car..there a deep sounding car for a 4 cyl car..
Old 03-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned

so whats that trap speed on pump gas?91,92,93 octane
Why don't you tell us your trap speed of your 1000AWHP Evo??
Old 03-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned

Yea, they want AWD. So they can launch their V8 and tear the shitty little evo transfer case and CV shafts clean out of the car. People talk out of their asses a lot. You're a perfect example.
lol...im on stock tranny and tcase..nothing broken here...so trap speed please?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Banned

lol did i ever say i had a 1000awhp?no i didnt..please show me
Old 03-27-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you run high 10's or low 11's then I will have some respect for your car. But that still won't make me respect you, but I think your funny and admire you for truly believing in something. (Even though its not true)
Old 03-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Banned

i got owned by who?you?its YOU and only you that is crying about this..
Yep, I'm really crying. I owned you with my first post and you came back like a little bitch to defend your precious evo. And since then you're been trying to get ahead by making pointless, retarded responses to everyone's posts.

i simply mentioned why you guys say import ****,etc...yes i will agree there are import losers who do the decals,loud fart can exhaust,big huge FF wing...but most evo owners dont
Yea, Evo owners are totally different. Or you just made that up like all your other posts. Give it up already you little import ***, nobody likes you, nobody respects you, and everyone thinks you're a flaming moron. Why the hell are you bothering to post??

have you ever heard a cammed evo?a evo isnt a fart can sounding car..there a deep sounding car for a 4 cyl car..
Now I've heard it all. Just do yourself a favor and
Old 03-27-2007, 07:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And just so you know GN's have been running 7's for years. And they have a pushrod engine, and they don't have trick AWD systems.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

we have no track here in hawaii....i went once with new set up...

92 pump only(3/4 tank full),21psi(low for my car),race tune( i hooked up the AEM EMS to switch back to pump but the computer died on me..so my AFR,everything was set for high boost and high octane gas in which i wasnt running at the time),no launching what so ever..i was still on stock clutch and didnt want to fry it...and with a crappy/NO launch i trapped 123mph..i can up the boost to 30psi if i want...

my car will crack 130+traps,guarantee...and high 10's

onebadws6 you can say it...excuses excuses import ***...lol
Old 03-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned

Yep, I'm really crying. I owned you with my first post and you came back like a little bitch to defend your precious evo. And since then you're been trying to get ahead by making pointless, retarded responses to everyone's posts.

Yea, Evo owners are totally different. Or you just made that up like all your other posts. Give it up already you little import ***, nobody likes you, nobody respects you, and everyone thinks you're a flaming moron. Why the hell are you bothering to post??

Now I've heard it all. Just do yourself a favor and
you really go out of you way for me to quote everything and respond to everything..and i thank you for that...lol

seriously go run a high hp and tell me what you think..

also where are those trap speeds?id just like to know
Old 03-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned

we have no track here in hawaii....i went once with new set up...

92 pump only(3/4 tank full),21psi(low for my car),race tune( i hooked up the AEM EMS to switch back to pump but the computer died on me),no launching what so ever..i was still on stock clutch and didnt want to fry it...and with a crappy/NO launch i trapped 123mph..i can up the boost to 30psi if i want...

my car will crack 130+traps,guarantee...and high 10's
Just keep cranking up the boost there, dipshit. No motor is invincible, soon you will find your precious 4G63 all over the road. Post pics so we can all laugh at how stupid you are.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not bad, So tell me again how does trapping 123 give you the right to talk **** to everyone?
Old 03-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Banned

i said i can!did i?NO

also a stock block can handle 550awhp and about 30psi...and evo in washington ran 32psi...no problems at all...

im tuned for 28psi,wanted to keep it conservative...

so whats your trap speed?also rwhp?
Old 03-27-2007, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So if your looking for someone to race, I'll be your huckleberry!
Old 03-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by germeezy1
Not bad, So tell me again how does trapping 123 give you the right to talk **** to everyone?
when did i talk **** to EVERYONE?its onebadws6 who has a problem...like i said i was just wondering what was up with the import *** etc comments when a lot of imports are quick as ****...

wait onebadws6 your saying a supra is a import POS etc?those are toyotas and are bad *** cars