Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2006 Sti Kill

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
Which I think we can say both of them have.
Anyone who buys an STI has got to be a ricer, so you aren't one to be talking there riceboy
Old 03-27-2007, 10:30 PM
Banned

did i ever say a clutch wont fry?no but if you have the right clutch,tranny,tcase,diffs etc you have really no worries...AMS launches there 1023awhp shop car at 15psi and probably about 7k

theres a honda hatch here in hawaii that runs 10.02 @ 149mph...is that rice and garbage?theres a ALL MOTOR CRX,no BS NOS bottle running 9's...is that rice and garbage..maybe you should get out of your trailer one day and look around at other fast cars then your pontiac..

and yes ETs mean something but trap speeds show what kind of power your putting down.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Anyone who buys an STI has got to be a ricer, so you aren't one to be talking there riceboy
damn never stop do you
Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Jesus! Can I get the last 5 minutes of my life back? You two swingin' dicks need to take a break already. I have a modded AWD DSM good for 500+ on race tune AND the old school muscle in my sig. Just because it's AWD doesn't mean it'll out launch RWD, trust me on this. Clean DSM's, EVO's and Sti's are not rice BTW. Rice is an attitude, not a freakin' car!
You obviously have no idea where the term "rice" came from then.

Rice is used to describe vehicles of Asian decent. How is that an attitude?? Like "yo that dude is mad rice yo". How about no, it describes cars, not people

The Evo and STI are the perfect definiton of rice. They are economy/family cars that are factory modified to be "performance cars". Unfortunately sticking a wing and a fart can and a bunch of scoops on a family car just makes it look like ****. Combine that with a gutless 4 cylinder engine and a weedwacker exhaust note, and you have a riceburner.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

sigh.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Banned

You obviously have no idea where the term "rice" came from then.

Rice is used to describe vehicles of Asian decent. How is that an attitude?? Like "yo that dude is mad rice yo". How about no, it describes cars, not people

The Evo and STI are the perfect definiton of rice. They are economy/family cars that are factory modified to be "performance cars". Unfortunately sticking a wing and a fart can and a bunch of scoops on a family car just makes it look like ****. Combine that with a gutless 4 cylinder engine and a weedwacker exhaust note, and you have a riceburner.
i honestly think to this point you got walked on by one...does it make you mad that we have 4 doors and 4 cyl and keep up or walk a v6,v8,v10??i mean granted there are a lot of bad *** v8s out there..but also a lot of 4cyl..

there is no definition of rice...its just the name they get cus there from japan and your redneck *** says stupid ****.

dont get mad cus a honda motor will outlast your pontiac anyday,or get better mpg,or even more hp.

so to this point i swear that you have gotten beat by a "rice" car and you just wont let it down.like i said before,theres a honda 1.8L running 10 flat and a honda CRX 1.6 or 1.8 i dont know running 9's on all motor,no nos,alky,etc..
Old 03-27-2007, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

I'm suprised so many people are saying the STi and Evo are such bad cars? A buddy of mine has an 06 STi with some good mods that i've seen beat some really fast fbodys. he dynoed 76 hp, a tire when it was stock. through him i've seen some really fast ones. There was one guy with an evo that made 400 something awhp with a stock turbo.

Last edited by Nick98Z28; 03-27-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

everybody stop arguing with Ms. "BADASSWS6" she really just a little ***** that doesnt own a ws6............
Old 03-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Banned

lol...onebadassws6 you never posted your trap speed
Old 03-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Banned

its not rare for a evo to dyno at over 400awhp on stock turbo(16G) not that big..granted they have cams,IC,inj,pump,mani,and most likely running right around 26-28 psi...

now i dynoed over 400awhp on my "ricer" evo at only 22psi(which is actually very low for what turbo i have) and straight 92 octane...the cars react very well to mods.

FWIW a stock evo can dyno 27awhp more with just a Turboback exhaust.(did article in a mag)

with what i have now if i were to do pistons/rods and head with more boost i would easily crack 600 to the wheels..and that is a 1/4 mile/fwy monster.

like i said many many times b4 but the lil ***** onebadassws6 just seems to overlook...

a fast car is a fast car!a true car enthusiast would walk up to any car being a mustang,camaro,evo,civic etc and ask what they have,or talk about the car..etc...if its fast then its fast and you cant just sit in the stands with your pontiac t-shirt and see a import go down the tracks with a 9sec,10sec,11sec pass and just say "rice"
Old 03-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Teching In

wow this thing got kinda off topic. anyways tonight i raced the friend of the STI guy. he had a 00 TA M6, cat back, slp air lid, ported LS6 intake, and a B&M shifter. we went from a 40ish mph roll and i smashed him by over 3 car lengths. not sure why he did so bad. oh and he pulled up next to me at the next light and rolled down his window to tell me how much he loved my car and how " beautiful" it was. hahaha. he sounded
guess thats what happens when you hang out with import ****
Old 03-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by noah98SS
everybody stop arguing with Ms. "BADASSWS6" she really just a little ***** that doesnt own a ws6............
^^^^

This little ****** has been PM'ing me non-stop with messages that don't even make any sense.

He's a legally retarded high school drop out for those who don't already know.

Just ignore him maybe he'll dissappear.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
i honestly think to this point you got walked on by one...does it make you mad that we have 4 doors and 4 cyl and keep up or walk a v6,v8,v10??i mean granted there are a lot of bad *** v8s out there..but also a lot of 4cyl..
Doesn't make me mad at all.

Its just funny that you think its a good idea to start out at a disadvantage by using 4 less cylinders. And your shitty little motor sounds god awful, makes people cringe when they hear it. You'd think its the attack of the killer African bees

there is no definition of rice...its just the name they get cus there from japan and your redneck *** says stupid ****.
Your car is the definition. My "redneck *** says stupid ****"...wow, try making a statement that actually makes some sense next time, retard.

dont get mad cus a honda motor will outlast your pontiac anyday,or get better mpg,or even more hp.
And this statement is relevent, how?? Dumbass, you don't even know what you're saying.

so to this point i swear that you have gotten beat by a "rice" car and you just wont let it down.like i said before,theres a honda 1.8L running 10 flat and a honda CRX 1.6 or 1.8 i dont know running 9's on all motor,no nos,alky,etc..
Naturally aspirated Honda's don't run 10's, retard. And even if they did the car would have to weigh about 200lbs to get a HP/lb ratio capable of that. And either way its totally pointless trying to get a piece of **** economy to car to be fast. Much like your garbage Evo
Old 03-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Banned

its not rare for a evo to dyno at over 400awhp on stock turbo(16G) not that big..granted they have cams,IC,inj,pump,mani,and most likely running right around 26-28 psi...

now i dynoed over 400awhp on my "ricer" evo at only 22psi(which is actually very low for what turbo i have) and straight 92 octane...the cars react very well to mods.

FWIW a stock evo can dyno 27awhp more with just a Turboback exhaust.(did article in a mag)

with what i have now if i were to do pistons/rods and head with more boost i would easily crack 600 to the wheels..and that is a 1/4 mile/fwy monster.

like i said many many times b4 but the lil ***** onebadassws6 just seems to overlook...
And you'd blow your drivetrain clean out of the car. Stop being so ******* stupid and think about what you're saying.

Wow, so you cna build the block up to 600WHP....is that supposed to be impressive??

Like I said, which you obviously overlooked (dumbass) the new GM LSX block holds 2500HP, no problem. And it won't sound like angry bees or have any turbo lag, either.

a fast car is a fast car!a true car enthusiast would walk up to any car being a mustang,camaro,evo,civic etc and ask what they have,or talk about the car..etc...if its fast then its fast and you cant just sit in the stands with your pontiac t-shirt and see a import go down the tracks with a 9sec,10sec,11sec pass and just say "rice"
At the end of the day those cars are still ugly little Jap crap, regardless of how fast some douschebag tried to make them. Its still an ugly econo car that sounds like a weedwacker. If you're actually proud of that then you're a moron. But we already knew that.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Banned

and a WS6 is nice looking??hahahhahahahahaha..yeah maybe when pigs **** rainbows!

anyways its been done already..a NA CRX..all motor no NOS like your gay *** and it runs 9's!!!ALL DAY IN HAWAII...also a hatch like i mentioned running 10 flat at 149!!!thats a lot faster then your POS WS6...but wait my car is faster then your crap so why should i even bring up anyone elses car??

your a fucktard!plan and simple.just swallow the pill...you have been beat by a 4cyl one day and it was the worst day of your life...now if you had a 8 sec car you could talk **** but you dont..

like i said before your a POS and so is your car..you come on here bashing "imports" but yet my "ricer" would walk buslenghts on you..

whenever im in your area ill look for a ws6,with a guy driving it with a and probably a pontiac hat on..thinking hes hot **** till he sees the 3 diamonds just walk by him...

LS1Tech.com im sorry for this fucktard you call a car enthusiasts..he is a true disgrace.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I agree nitrous sucks, if I got *** pounded by a guy with nitrous I would be ok because hey who cares that I lost. Because he had nitrous
Old 03-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Banned

yeah maybe my car came with turbo i cant help that...only to upgrade..but i will never use NOS...
Old 03-28-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I am a fan of multiple power adders, I don't discriminate
Old 03-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Banned

and a WS6 is nice looking??hahahhahahahahaha..yeah maybe when pigs **** rainbows!
Look where you are fuckbag. Half the people on this site own WS6's. Why don't you show up at a meet sometime and say that so about 50 people can smash your little ****** face in.

You think your Evo looks good??

Evos make children cry they are so ******* ugly.

anyways its been done already..a NA CRX..all motor no NOS like your gay *** and it runs 9's!!!ALL DAY IN HAWAII...also a hatch like i mentioned running 10 flat at 149!!!thats a lot faster then your POS WS6...but wait my car is faster then your crap so why should i even bring up anyone elses car??
Hey ******...

Get this through your thick *** skull...

NOBODY ******* CARES.

your a fucktard!plan and simple.just swallow the pill...you have been beat by a 4cyl one day and it was the worst day of your life...now if you had a 8 sec car you could talk **** but you dont..

like i said before your a POS and so is your car..you come on here bashing "imports" but yet my "ricer" would walk buslenghts on you..
My car would destroy your piece of **** jap crap. And after destroying you in a race, I'd take a huge **** on hood of your car just to show how much respect I have for Evos.

whenever im in your area ill look for a ws6,with a guy driving it with a and probably a pontiac hat on..thinking hes hot **** till he sees the 3 diamonds just walk by him...
I'll look for a scrawny white trash wigger with a sideways hat driving an evo with a fart can. An I'll pull out with my Chevy Duramax and crush your tin can like a bug

Then your 3 diamonds can go to the junkyard with the rest of them.

LS1Tech.com im sorry for this fucktard you call a car enthusiasts..he is a true disgrace.
I'm actually really sorry you're alive. You're a disgrace to human beings as a whole, and you're car is the pinnacle of riceburning pieces of crap. Do everyone a favor and leave already. You've already overstayed your welcome, and that was about 30 seconds after you got here.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Banned

omg your a critic...really you are

so you dont want to post your slow *** trap speeds?must be sad its lower then a "ricer"