Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gen2 viper vs modded Evo 8/NA2 NSX vs LS1.. part 1.

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer

hes probably like a lot of these guys ive seen on here who just hate "rice" as they put it..and think even a 7sec,8,or 9 sec japanese car is a POS..
It is.

When the **** will you learn that being fast doesn't make it a nice car.

If that were the case, based on those bullshit stats you posted about your Evo, it would be a great car...unfortunately for you, its still a riceburning piece of ****. Its not a drag car. Its not a sports car. Its not a nice car at all. Its an econo car with a turbo, get that through your thick *** head, moron.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Banned

take your bullshit else where..and my bull **** stats?tell me what stats i posted were bullshit please
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
It is.

If that were the case, based on those bullshit stats you posted about your Evo, it would be a great car...unfortunately for you, its still a riceburning piece of ****. Its not a drag car. Its not a sports car. Its not a nice car at all. Its an econo car with a turbo, get that through your thick *** head, moron.
Let it go dude. Make your own thread if you want to talk ****. All we care about is fast cars. The domestic guys we roll with are all cool and respect anything fast like any true enthusiasts does. That is what this thread is about.
We dont need your obvious import rascism and TOTAL lack of facts to clutter this thread. You have enough of those going on all ready. Who are you to say whats a nice car anyway. Thats all about opinion.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Let it go dude. Make your own thread if you want to talk ****. All we care about is fast cars. The domestic guys we roll with are all cool and respect anything fast like any true enthusiasts does. That is what this thread is about.
We dont need your obvious import rascism and TOTAL lack of facts to clutter this thread. You have enough of those going on all ready. Who are you to say whats a nice car anyway. Thats all about opinion.
+10000000 couldnt have said it better myself
Old 03-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Banned

+10000000 couldnt have said it better myself
Thats because you didn't make it past middle school, dipshit.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Banned

lol..yeah sorry i didnt make it past middle school.

its kinda sad that im on my way to my 2nd tour in iraq and i have to realize everyday i have to fight for dumbfucks like yourself..
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned

So if I get a shopping cart, and strap a 2 stroke to it and run 12's, you think thats a nice ride too?? Have some standards at least.

If all you care about is going fast, then buy a street bike. Simple as that.

Oh yea, and for the record, you can't be racist against inanimate objects. Not possible.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned

lol..yeah sorry i didnt make it past middle school.

its kinda sad that im on my way to my 2nd tour in iraq and i have to realize everyday i have to fight for dumbfucks like yourself..
Good, stay over there. We'd all be better off.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:09 AM
Teching In

So if I get a shopping cart, and strap a 2 stroke to it and run 12's, you think thats a nice ride too?? Have some standards at least.

If all you care about is going fast, then buy a street bike. Simple as that.

Oh yea, and for the record, you can't be racist against inanimate objects. Not possible.
Standards? What do you know about standards? I drive what I like. Your opinion is nothing more than that, YOUR opinion. I dont need a bike, my car is MORE than fast enough. You seem to think you are some authority on imports but you arent even close. Only thing you know about them is what you read on the net. How about some pics and specs on YOUR ride. Since you seem to like to criticize everyone elses. You think just because this is LS1 tech that everyone shares your blind hatred of imports but that is not the case.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:10 AM
Banned

do you get it?STFU please...hang yourself or something..

so a evo is a POS??

brembo brakes?recaro seats?turbo?very strong motor?yokohama tires?enkei rims?

but yet this is all rice to you...please stay the **** out our thread..but if you like to stay then it will make us feel better and more intelligent about ourselves and know who has the faster cars.

so fearsm 700rwhp supra is a japanese pos?or RSKYs 1006rwhp supra is junk?or gus' 500+pump gas no additive mitsubishi is a POS?or rskys nsx that beat a ls1 is junk?these are all japanese rice?and my 400+pump gas evo is a pos?but yet most likely lay down more power.

become a real car enthusiast and appreciate a fast car,no matter the make.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Banned

Standards? What do you know about standards? I drive what I like. Your opinion is nothing more than that, YOUR opinion. I dont need a bike, my car is MORE than fast enough. You seem to think you are some authority on imports but you arent even close. Only thing you know about them is what you read on the net. How about some pics and specs on YOUR ride. Since you seem to like to criticize everyone elses. You think just because this is LS1 tech that everyone shares your blind hatred of imports but that is not the case.

ive tried fearsm..ive asked for his trap speeds and rwhp number a ton of times..all i get is "its more then you"lol
Old 03-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Launching!

No offnese to anyone. But dosent an Evo cost ike 5 grand more than a Z28 base price o base price?

I thought EVO's were around 35K brand new and the newer models are capable of trapping 105-106 mph bone stock?

Dosent really sound like a POS to me..Now 14 second 350Z's that that trap 99 mph and base at 26 grand..Thats more of what I would call a POS....Kinda like the mustang of the import world.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:16 AM
Banned

yeah a stock evo on road and track did 13.0x @105 or something i dont know the trap speed for sure...now isnt that a better ET then a camaro?

and yeah they cost about 35k brand new..on island here in hawaii top model cost 46k
Old 03-28-2007, 03:17 AM
Launching!

i was about to ask you for the video..i couldnt find it in search.

well with us 3 it should be fun,to bad i didnt get meth tuned and higher boost then it would have been ugly,lol..just playing

anyways gus has my number so let me know a date.

Dont worry..I got an AEM computer sitting in my closet waiting to be intalled here shortly
Old 03-28-2007, 03:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And even 350Z's aren't as bad as the slow POS called an S2000. And please don't compare the 350Z to a Mustang that being pretty brutal.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Regular

It is.

Dude, ya trolling on everybody's threads now? Ya act like a re-incarnation of TransAnimal. I think we've figure out that;
1. Ya don't like Imports
2. Ya don't like The Destroyer (who got that nickname in a kill story from somebody else)
3. Yer a newbie up here and fortunately for us, ya won't be here long if ya don't chill.

Give it a break already.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:18 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by germeezy1
And even 350Z's aren't as bad as the slow POS called an S2000. And please don't compare the 350Z to a Mustang that being pretty brutal.
S2000 is every bit as quick/fast as a 350Z, with the right driver.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Banned

do you get it?STFU please...hang yourself or something..

so a evo is a POS??

brembo brakes?recaro seats?turbo?very strong motor?yokohama tires?enkei rims?

but yet this is all rice to you...please stay the **** out our thread..but if you like to stay then it will make us feel better and more intelligent about ourselves and know who has the faster cars.
Another quality reply by none othere than the resident LS1Tech evo troll.

Now you're making death threats too?? You're a pathetic piece of ****, go to Iraq and don't come back. Ever. We don't need worthless retards like you supporting this country, you're a nobody.

Yea, the Evo is a POS. You can add all the racing parts and brand name equipment you want, its still a riced up Lancer economy car. You just don't seem to grasp that concept though, you are blind to reality.

so fearsm 700rwhp supra is a japanese pos?or RSKYs 1006rwhp supra is junk?or gus' 500+pump gas no additive mitsubishi is a POS?or rskys nsx that beat a ls1 is junk?these are all japanese rice?and my 400+pump gas evo is a pos?but yet most likely lay down more power.

become a real car enthusiast and appreciate a fast car,no matter the make.
Yep, they are all ugly *** Jap crap. They look like something out of an anime cartoon and they sound like complete garbage. Like I said, making power isn't everything.

You can make just as much or more power with an American V8 and it will sound better, last longer, and be faster. The Japs lose either way, its not even worth comparing. For every fast Nippon car there is a faster American one. Case closed.

Continue on with your thread. If you don't come back with some more stupid ricer **** I won't have to respond to put you back in your place.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

stop making a big deal about the fact the rear seats were removed ive doen the same thing to my car and it isn't going to trap a single mph faster, or a half a tenth quicker, they barely weigh 5 pounds each.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Teching In

looks like you guys had some good pulls, nice to see enthusiasts heading out for friendly runs

Quick Reply: Gen2 viper vs modded Evo 8/NA2 NSX vs LS1.. part 1.