Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mexican and Eclipse GS-T, Wow.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nssane
what was it that they say in that movie crash? something like "the real question is who gathered all these incredibly diverse cultures and taught them all to park their cars on the front lawn." relax dude, who gives a **** if he says "mexican" if the ************ is from guatemala or where ever. I am of lebenese decent and i don't give a **** if someone calls a camel jockey from yemin a lebenese sand ******. what about white people, everyone seems to think they are the same whether they are german, english, dutch, or whatever, you don't see them getting *** hurt about it. I can just see it now...this ******* called me a ****, i'm not german im english. get a life.

btw, nice kill man.

Thanks! I agree with you, no insults were given by me torwards the dude I raced. I don't know who he is so I just stated the facts I found at hand. I'm English decent myself but I'd care less what people said about me, I don't get all butt hurt over comments. Big Deal, life goes on.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow some people are just placing there thoughts and pointing fingers at 98-LS! without reading the whole thread. ITS OVER PEOPLE MOVE ON!!! I PRETTY MUCH STARTED IT AND AM TRYING TO END IT!!!. And again good kill 98-Ls1
Old 03-29-2007, 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks
Old 03-29-2007, 10:06 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice kill but ,this mexican can take you car.... and wave to you good bye
Old 03-29-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

Nice kill 98-LS1
Ignore all the pussies with their panties in a wad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BostonRedsox_ws6: STFU
TireFire: STFU

It's funny how its ok for everyone else to be loose with their words, but white people have to watch their mouths.

To hell with that. I say mexican, black, etc. Instead of "hispanic" or "African American." Nobody calls me Irish or Irish-American, jusy "white" "gringo" or "cracker". Got a problem? Kiss my ***. BTW my fiance is very dark skinned (phillipino) so call me a racist all you want.

I don't hate you because of the color of your skin, I hate you because you're f*ing idiots.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jebuzws6
nice kill but ,this mexican can take you car.... and wave to you good bye

And this white boy can take your car and wave goodbye with my
06 CBR 1000RR.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by will82
Nice kill 98-LS1
Ignore all the pussies with their panties in a wad.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BostonRedsox_ws6: STFU
TireFire: STFU

It's funny how its ok for everyone else to be loose with their words, but white people have to watch their mouths.

To hell with that. I say mexican, black, etc. Instead of "hispanic" or "African American." Nobody calls me Irish or Irish-American, jusy "white" "gringo" or "cracker". Got a problem? Kiss my ***. BTW my fiance is very dark skinned (phillipino) so call me a racist all you want.

I don't hate you because of the color of your skin, I hate you because you're f*ing idiots.
You have a point.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tirefire
Assuming he is a Mexican does not make him a Mexican!!! And NO I don't think I'm taking it out of context. Try reading what you posted for once. Never did you mention that you knew the guy or even talked to him to verify if he was in deed a Mexican. People come in all colors bro open your eyes....To many people assume things in this world that's why **** is the way it is.

Dude STFU. You are making more of a big deal that it is.

Based on the information he saw he made the best guess he could. He wasn't going to pull over ask the guy, "sir, I am going to tell my friends about this story and in doing so I want to make sure that I have as much correct info as possible. What is you ethnicity? Mexican, well thank you, I will now go and mock you in front of my friends."

Everyone does this all the time everyday. If I see a dude being stupid I will tell my GF, "I saw this black yelling at cats today." Do I know if he was a black dude, no but that is what he looked liek to me and that doesn't change anything.

I raced an asian guy today. Wow, I am clearly a horrible person and possible a racist for that statement.

You are the douche that gets all burt hurt over evey little thing.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 03-29-2007, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98-LS1
That's what it's all about.
Damn right

Originally Posted by nassty00
+1 for mexiacans!!! gotta represent! aint too many of us driving lsx cars
FTW!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

The reason I made the post more detailed is because I've never had a Hispanic person try to race me before. This guy was hilarious to watch too, wish I had it on video.
I had some Mexican dude driving a civic double clutching and what not. I began walking him... in my moms Taurus. I guess he did int have enough stickers.

btw im Mexican.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, let's get back to the race and not the racial parts of the post please! Thanks!
Old 03-29-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
I had some Mexican dude driving a civic double clutching and what not. I began walking him... in my moms Taurus. I guess he did int have enough stickers.

btw im Mexican.

Ricers are hilarious!
Old 03-29-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Resident

Not mad about the Mexican stuff just a little ticked about how a lot of people assume stuff. lol bro
Old 03-29-2007, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Nice kill. All the politically correct guys in here can lick my *****, that **** gets old.

Last edited by rubber duck; 03-29-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

I own property and my family lives in Ooltewah which is right outside of Chattanooga, lived there all my life and I miss it! We are building a house on my property in another year or as soon as I get the GTP paid off. I used to hit the Brainerd Optimist Drag Strip every test and tune night. I'll come down there one night and cruise, we used to cruise the Cleveland strip and find all kinds of races. Give me a holler if you want to cruise sometime!
Koool .. first tuesday in may is street night no prep .. run what ya brung.. we got some low 7 in a 8th if u want some action when you get down here call my speed shop 499-0629 Dave

also cleveland is now ricerville/chattavega .. however the fastest import is up there .. an awd talon got to be running 7.0 or 7.10's .. i blew my ls1 up so still building the 6.0 ... soon real soon ..
Old 03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?"

Johnny Depp quote of the Day....it seemed appropriate.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Launching!

Default Imports!

I sold cars for eight years so lets see if I can clarify things a bit. Dominicans ,puertiricans, and Elsavadorians tipicly drive imports because thats the kind of cars they have in their country. Us Mexicans are known for are Cheby's and Fords.Nobody needs to get offended cause I am of Mexican decent.Thats just the truth.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stockz
Koool .. first tuesday in may is street night no prep .. run what ya brung.. we got some low 7 in a 8th if u want some action when you get down here call my speed shop 499-0629 Dave

also cleveland is now ricerville/chattavega .. however the fastest import is up there .. an awd talon got to be running 7.0 or 7.10's .. i blew my ls1 up so still building the 6.0 ... soon real soon ..

I'll definately bring my car down and check Brainerd out again. I haven't ran my car in a 1/8th anyway so I need to see what kind of times I can cut, I seriously doubt 7.0's but I think it'll pull a low 8, maybe. What speed shop do you work in?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

I'll definately bring my car down and check Brainerd out again. I haven't ran my car in a 1/8th anyway so I need to see what kind of times I can cut, I seriously doubt 7.0's but I think it'll pull a low 8, maybe. What speed shop do you work in?
.. wow low 8's is great.. i manage Tenneessee Speed Sport

Btw brainerd is now open fri nights test and tune $ 20.00 for all night
I announce at the track ..LOL well when i can get there