Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mexican and Eclipse GS-T, Wow.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Mexican and Eclipse GS-T, Wow.

This wasn't even a race, more the less a very good laugh.

Last night I went out for a cruise after installing some new brake calipers, pads and brackets on my Z-28. I took off down the normal Kingston Pike strip where I can normally find someone to mess with, wasn't really looking last night though. As I'm cruising along with the tops out enjoying the spring weather I here this Bzzzzz Psssshhh sound. I look over and see a Mexican in a ragtop Eclipse GS-T next to me. I keep on cruising but then it get's quiet. Bzzzz Pssshhh again, WTF? This guy dropped back and floored it again to here his little turbo make that blow off racket. I look over and give him the look like, What? Wanna Run em? He never looks over at me, keeps his head straight and does this slow down and flooring it thing for about three miles. I'm laughing the whole time. Finally we get up to a light, not a car in sight so I decided to see what this guy has. Light turns green, I blip the throttle and he goes wide open. Chirps the front tires and gives it hell. I take off normal and give mine a little gas and wave as I go right past him, then I nail it and broke the tires loose then let back out. What a night, when will these Rice rocket drivers learn?

I do have a little sticker in the rear window, check this out.... Just to rub it in a little for Honda Drivers.
Attached Thumbnails Mexican and Eclipse GS-T, Wow.-8-26-2006-09.jpg  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Nice kill.. ******* ricers!!! Just wondering tho what does him being mexican ( ) have to do with it?
Old 03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

his story wouldn't rock if he didn't metion it
Old 03-27-2007, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

because so many mexicans are ricers,they're getting as bad as asians,its getting out of hand,i'm gonna have to talk to my people :/

Last edited by chavez885; 03-27-2007 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by calz28
his story wouldn't rock if he didn't metion it

The dude was a mexican, why, are you taking something I said and making it a racial comment?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

I want that sticker!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chavez885
because so many mexicans are ricers,they're getting as bad as asians,its getting out of hang,i'm gonna have to talk to my people :/
We have all types, the thread wasn't meant to be a racial thing but people just have to twist things around.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by craz28
I want that sticker!

I had it made at the Corvette Expo, another buddy of mine has one with Calvin pissing on Nopi.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did he have on any apparel with mexican flag or maybe a mexico sticker on his car, hmm maybe you asked him. Or was he just spanish looking, if so, and u just assumed then that says alot.....
Old 03-27-2007, 11:28 AM
11 Second Club

Why do mexicans take offense to being called that. You can call me American or Dutch all you want...never understood that one. Nice Kill
Old 03-27-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro Z
Why do mexicans take offense to being called that. You can call me American or Dutch all you want...never understood that one. Nice Kill

they don't actually, mexicans have a huge amount of pride in there nation, its all us other hispanics that take offense when people assume if your brown ur mexican. Like calling a japanese person, chinese.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

Im Mexican, and I smoke mexican ricers all the time.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
Did he have on any apparel with mexican flag or maybe a mexico sticker on his car, hmm maybe you asked him. Or was he just spanish looking, if so, and u just assumed then that says alot.....

I know a Mexican when I see one, and yes, he had a mexican tag on the front. Anyway, that doesn't matter. The race is what matters, well, it wasn't much of a race. Just so you know, I have a few good Mexican drinkin buddies so I don't have anything against them. If your a Mexican, your a Mexican, if your English, your English. Get the point?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
Im Mexican, and I smoke mexican ricers all the time.

That's what it's all about.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
they don't actually, mexicans have a huge amount of pride in there nation, its all us other hispanics that take offense when people assume if your brown ur mexican. Like calling a japanese person, chinese.

Why do you other hispanics get offended? Are you Cuban or from some other country than Mexico? Just correct someone if they ask if you are a Mexican, it's hard for people to tell exactly where someone comes from. I got asked if I was Canadian while in Europe, I just said no, American, and that was the end of it. Back to topic..... I will have to say this was the best kill I've ever had, most of the rest actually put up somewhat of a race. I guess GS-T eclipse's don't have much at all.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camaro Z

Thanks!
Old 03-27-2007, 11:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wasn't offended,i thought it was funny...ricers are gay
Old 03-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Teching In

I think that everyone who has a problem with what you said is a person who has been grouped into a racial profile by a white person or other ethnicity so many times, and most of the time they are wrong.

If I wrote your story and replaced every "mexican" reference as "white guy" with a "white guy sticker" someone would get up in arms about it.

Probably, just maybe, some white guys?

I am however not about to be offended by what I assume is just a good ricer kill story, so way to go, Good Kill!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98-LS1
Why do you other hispanics get offended? Are you Cuban or from some other country than Mexico? Just correct someone if they ask if you are a Mexican, it's hard for people to tell exactly where someone comes from. I got asked if I was Canadian while in Europe, I just said no, American, and that was the end of it. Back to topic..... I will have to say this was the best kill I've ever had, most of the rest actually put up somewhat of a race. I guess GS-T eclipse's don't have much at all.

It is hard for people to tell where somone comes from, i agree 100%. But don't make guesses. I dont get offended if someone says mexican. I don't mind correctiong them, trust me I don't, I have to do it almost everyday. But some do and would prefer just latin or hispanic, instead of an automatic assumption. But more on topic, good kill. Around here most of the hispanic ricers are Puerto Rican or Dominican, only mexicans I race usually have sleeper 57 chevys or suped up pick-ups. In no intention did I mean to assume you were a racist, some topics just bug me a bit, I mean no offense. My bad if it came off like that. Plus on here despite our cultures are blood type is still GM
Old 03-27-2007, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Your sticker's kinda gay dude.

Funny kill. They are a slowass turbo car.