Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

low-mid 11 second vr4???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think people are in denial, to the fact that a VR-4 with exhuast, intake, boost controller, downpipe could outrun an ls1 by lengths! It would take 6000rpm launches and powershifting to destroy its tranny, over a period of time. Its the same with any car.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jujitsu
I think people are in denial, to the fact that a VR-4 with exhuast, intake, boost controller, downpipe could outrun an ls1 by lengths! It would take 6000rpm launches and powershifting to destroy its tranny, over a period of time. Its the same with any car.
Um, not unless it is running race gas.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Regular

omg here we go with the ricer bullshit again. yes vr4s can be fast.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...71012d3a42.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...65016f97cf.htm

look at this gm craftsmanship. like a rock!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...5501706603.htm
Old 03-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by twokss
omg here we go with the ricer bullshit again. yes vr4s can be fast.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...71012d3a42.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...65016f97cf.htm

look at this gm craftsmanship. like a rock!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...5501706603.htm

The only ricer here is you posting your ghey *** videos to try and prove some kind of bullshit point.

Look at the address in your browser. Nobody cares about your shitty Mitsubishi 3000GT's and garbage DSM's, just give it up already
Old 03-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Um, not unless it is running race gas.

Why would it need race gas? 5-600hp is more than possible, on pump gas!
Old 03-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Banned

Are you kidding?? Those transmissions are GARBAGE, the synchros and bearings go out under normal driving conditions all the time. A 6,000RPM clutch drop would end the tranmissions life right then and there, thats retarded.

Do you even know what kind of numbers an LS1 puts down?? Obviously not, or you'd realize that its much more powerful thana VR-4. What do VR-4's put down stock, 240WHP?? And they weigh 300+lbs more than an F-Body. Manual LS1's regularly put down 300-310WHP. Huge ******* difference.

No I/E 3000GT with a boost controller is going to outrun an LS1 like you describe. You can just crank the boost up like a moron and blow the motor, thats about the only way its going to win.

Its not like that piece of **** is going to make it to the end of the race without breaking down anyway, so I guess its a moot point
Old 03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

Why would it need race gas? 5-600hp is more than possible, on pump gas!
You're a dumbass. Let me guess, based on your name you're Japanese too, here to defend your precious cars from the land of the rising sun

Nobody wants to listen to it.

Old 03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
The only ricer here is you posting your ghey *** videos to try and prove some kind of bullshit point.

Look at the address in your browser. Nobody cares about your shitty Mitsubishi 3000GT's and garbage DSM's, just give it up already

Why do you keep brining up the fact that DSM and everyother import breaks? WTF did YOU do to your 7.5 that makes it so ******* special? seriously, you sit there and talk about how all these imports break parts, etc etc yet a BUILT 7.5 STILL ******* BREAKS. Yet i know of 5-6 evos personally that run 11-10 second 1/4s on stock suspension and trans, and break NOTHING ever for the most part. GO ahead and say they must not be launching it hard enough, cause that only means there even FASTER if your right.

Seriously, im tired of your ******* BS exuses, you know what the REAL car people say about things that break? Replace it with something better. EVERY ******* CAR HAS A WEAK POINT IN ITS SYSTEM IMPORT OR DOMESTIC STOP ACTING LIKE THEY DONT. Do you throw turbos on a stock motor and expect it to last? no, you throw them on, have your fun, blow the motor, and replace it with something better, end of ******* story.

And another thing bitch, why do you act like american muscle cars are all that? cause there not. Go park your Car next to a ferrari that hasnt been washed in 6 months and make sure your car looks like its never been driven, and waxed every day of its life. see how many people notice your car or even give a **** about it despite the fact its cleaner then the ferrari.

Nobody gives a **** about what you think sucks, or what you think is a POS period. The only reason we respond is beacuse your ignorance is of a level never before seen on these forums. if it was possible to take every dumb ******* noob thats ever come here, then combine it with the attitude of 25psi minus the intelligence he has of cars, wed still only be 1/4 of the stupid,biased and rambling nonsense you spew here.

You dont like imports, fine, but jesus christ, do us all a god damn favor and shut the **** up already, we get the point, you dont like imports. We dont like you, and theres more of us that dont like you then there are of us that dont like imports. If your not respect a fast car reguardless of make or model, your not being a fan boy, your being a jealous ************ of 2 things

1. your jealous you dont run that time, or cant afford to permentely without nitrous

2. You hate to admit that your horrificly wrong about import realiabilty.

Were you like me and had a father that told you imports would never be fast beacuse his old school ways wouldnt let him realize anything can be made fast? Its not about the size of your engine, its baout the size of your wallet.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

i cant wait until you run into the wrong import one day and he hands you your ***
Old 03-29-2007, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

You can just crank the boost up like a moron and blow the motor, thats about the only way its going to win.

\:
And ANOTHER thing about your dumb ******* posts, its obvious that your jealous of the ease a turbo/sc car can make just by "turning up the boost". Turning up the boost like a moron? listen to yourself one in a while you ******* tool. So what if he blows the motor? He can have it built and replaced with something that can handle ANY amount of boost all day. its called upgrading the engine, but judging from you, you probally still think a Bolt on ls1 is gods anserew to cheap speed. am i moron caus ei turned up the boost in my 03 cobra? no, beacuse my motor was built to handle it. just like ANYONE can BUILD there motor to handle it.

Once again, if its breaks it can be replaced. why do you think this doesnt apply to imports?

What do you think of people who TT there LS1 on stock motor then turn up the boost? are they morons to?

F/I is the way of the single digit ET with a full weight car in ANY instance, and since your so anti ricer, and cant see you possibly liking the idea of gutting your car, if you have one, to run the times N/A.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

i cant wait until you run into the wrong import one day and he hands you your ***

Amen.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Why do you keep brining up the fact that DSM and everyother import breaks? WTF did YOU do to your 7.5 that makes it so ******* special? seriously, you sit there and talk about how all these imports break parts, etc etc yet a BUILT 7.5 STILL ******* BREAKS. Yet i know of 5-6 evos personally that run 11-10 second 1/4s on stock suspension and trans, and break NOTHING ever for the most part. GO ahead and say they must not be launching it hard enough, cause that only means there even FASTER if your right.
Wow, so you've personally experienced a handful of Evos that "didn't break for the most part" running "10s and 11's" (bullshit). There are guys in the 11's with the stock 10 bolt. Its all how you drive the car.

Seriously, im tired of your ******* BS exuses, you know what the REAL car people say about things that break? Replace it with something better. EVERY ******* CAR HAS A WEAK POINT IN ITS SYSTEM IMPORT OR DOMESTIC STOP ACTING LIKE THEY DONT. Do you throw turbos on a stock motor and expect it to last? no, you throw them on, have your fun, blow the motor, and replace it with something better, end of ******* story.
Thats the dumbest **** I've heard.

Words of wisdom from the retarded Mustang owner. Buy a piece of **** that breaks all the time and just keep fixing it. Yea, thats genius, dumbass.

And another thing bitch, why do you act like american muscle cars are all that? cause there not. Go park your Car next to a ferrari that hasnt been washed in 6 months and make sure your car looks like its never been driven, and waxed every day of its life. see how many people notice your car or even give a **** about it despite the fact its cleaner then the ferrari.
What the **** is your point?? Yea, its a Ferrari, its rare, fast, and very nice looking. Its much less common to see than an F-Body. People are going to check it out, its a nice car.

Nobody gives a **** about what you think sucks, or what you think is a POS period. The only reason we respond is beacuse your ignorance is of a level never before seen on these forums. if it was possible to take every dumb ******* noob thats ever come here, then combine it with the attitude of 25psi minus the intelligence he has of cars, wed still only be 1/4 of the stupid,biased and rambling nonsense you spew here.
You drive a Mustang. You don't even own an LS1, yet you're here to tell people who should and shouldn't be members. You're a ******* joke, get the **** off this forum.

You dont like imports, fine, but jesus christ, do us all a god damn favor and shut the **** up already, we get the point, you dont like imports. We dont like you, and theres more of us that dont like you then there are of us that dont like imports. If your not respect a fast car reguardless of make or model, your not being a fan boy, your being a jealous ************ of 2 things

1. your jealous you dont run that time, or cant afford to permentely without nitrous

2. You hate to admit that your horrificly wrong about import realiabilty.
Or you're just a ******* moron that has no clue what he's talking about.

I guess you got me, I'm jealous of a 4 cylinder riceburning piece of **** from Jap land that sounds like a weedwacker and has 86lb/ft of torque. And I just love the tacky body kit and airplane wing on the back.

I'd trade my 12 second F-Body for that in an instant.

Like I said, you're a ******* retard.

[/QUOTE]Were you like me and had a father that told you imports would never be fast beacuse his old school ways wouldnt let him realize anything can be made fast? Its not about the size of your engine, its baout the size of your wallet.[/QUOTE]

Its about having a car thats fast that ALSO looks and sounds nice. There is no point to making a piece of **** fast You just end up with a fast piece of ****. I'd rather have a 13 second Muscelc ar over a 10 second riceburner anyday of the week. Its not even a consideration.

Get that through your thick skull, and don't bother making another stupid, worthless post.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Banned

So I can laugh in his face for making a piece of **** fast?? It makes no difference to me.

Wow, he's cool, now he can go weave in and out of traffic with his seat leaning back just like all the other ricer ****.

You just don't get it, I don't care how fast your shitty import is, its still a piece of garbage at the end of the race.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:02 PM
TECH Regular

i mean ive seen some dumb **** said before but god damn. where do you get your info? stop watching the fast and the furious, and go to some street races. im sure there is a turbo honda or evo that will make you feel like an *******.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Regular

So I can laugh in his face for making a piece of **** fast?? It makes no difference to me.

Wow, he's cool, now he can go weave in and out of traffic with his seat leaning back just like all the other ricer ****.

You just don't get it, I don't care how fast your shitty import is, its still a piece of garbage at the end of the race.
if you dont care stop ****** posting about how imports are slow.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
And ANOTHER thing about your dumb ******* posts, its obvious that your jealous of the ease a turbo/sc car can make just by "turning up the boost". Turning up the boost like a moron? listen to yourself one in a while you ******* tool. So what if he blows the motor? He can have it built and replaced with something that can handle ANY amount of boost all day. its called upgrading the engine, but judging from you, you probally still think a Bolt on ls1 is gods anserew to cheap speed. am i moron caus ei turned up the boost in my 03 cobra? no, beacuse my motor was built to handle it. just like ANYONE can BUILD there motor to handle it.
Once again, another retarded post. You can't just turn up the boost without other supporting mods. You will lean out, blow something up, or fry the turbo. Boost isn't magic.

And no motor can handle an infinite amount of boost, dipshit.

Once again, if its breaks it can be replaced. why do you think this doesnt apply to imports?
Replacing parts all the time because the car is built like **** is a fun thing to do. Are you on some type of drugs?? If you're not then your just plain stupid.

What do you think of people who TT there LS1 on stock motor then turn up the boost? are they morons to?
Irrelevent. First of all they are going to have other supporting mods, nobody turbos a stock LS1. If they turn the boost up past the point that the mootr can handle and it blows, thats their own fault.

F/I is the way of the single digit ET with a full weight car in ANY instance, and since your so anti ricer, and cant see you possibly liking the idea of gutting your car, if you have one, to run the times N/A.
Yes, because you can't make any power N/A. Nobody's ever broken into the single digits N/A. You're a ******* retard.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Banned

if you dont care stop ****** posting about how imports are slow.
This is LS1Tech, dumbass.

Stop posting about how great you think imports are.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned

You're a dumbass. Let me guess, based on your name you're Japanese too, here to defend your precious cars from the land of the rising sun

Nobody wants to listen to it.

Actually I'm Brazilian!
Old 03-29-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Resident

stock for stock an ls1 f-body will smoke a vr4 no two ways about it.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Banned

I actually used to own one, sold it to my father in law. It was a fun car, but there's just no way a stock one will hang with a stock Fbody. I was able to hold off a Lightning with one from a stop, but I had a really good launch with it.

I would never mod one of those VR4s, they're just fine stock for cruising around in.

Quick Reply: low-mid 11 second vr4???