Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

low-mid 11 second vr4???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1999 SS
stock for stock an ls1 f-body will smoke a vr4 no two ways about it.

It depends on what year!
Old 03-29-2007, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Once again, another retarded post. You can't just turn up the boost without other supporting mods. You will lean out, blow something up, or fry the turbo. Boost isn't magic.

And no motor can handle an infinite amount of boost, dipshit.

Replacing parts all the time because the car is built like **** is a fun thing to do. Are you on some type of drugs?? If you're not then your just plain stupid.

Irrelevent. First of all they are going to have other supporting mods, nobody turbos a stock LS1. If they turn the boost up past the point that the mootr can handle and it blows, thats their own fault.

Yes, because you can't make any power N/A. Nobody's ever broken into the single digits N/A. You're a ******* retard.

Allow me to anserew all of your retarted posts one at a time

What makes you think that the cars dont already have the supporting mods to turn up the boost, but just have a street tune for non racing moments? I know PLENTY of turbo cars that do that. And yea, you can fry the turbo but what do we do in that instance? GET A BIGGER ******* TURBO IF NEED BE AND RETUNE THE CAR. If you retune the car, you find out what needs to replaced if anything needs ot be replaced so you dont lean the motor out, what, you think imports dont go to dynos too?

Abotu parts breaking all the time...You do it right the first time, you wont have to replace the part for at least for a long time on ANY CAR. And what do you know, you fell right into my trap. I said if you thinkt hat the evo owners arent launching it hard enough, the same rules apply to a 7.5...your not running the car to its full potential. You can take a 7.5 into the tens, but how long can you keep it there? Its a weak link, and something will give. and no matter how good the part is, race built i mean...it will break eventually, no matter how bullet proof it is...its the nature of the beast.

And there are PLENTY of people in here that Turbo chagre there stock ls1...dont believe me? go to the turbo section of this site and post the following thread....Who has turbod there stock ls1? then tell them how stupid they are. ****, one of them even posts in this area of the site. Fuel mods are cheap and easy to do to support the turbos you know, and a tuner can make ANYTHING safe to use on the streets. Nobody turbos a stock ls1...what crack do you smoke?

I could get you more videos then you know what to do with were there are stock suspensioned evos running 11s and 10s. but then youd pull out your defense mechanism (bad thing to have) that you dont car what this car does or what that car did with the stock suspension,a nd totally defeat yourself once evidence has been brought up. remeber, i go to race spots were these people make money off dumb ***** like you. you sit there and post on forum talking out of your *** and acting like a ******* cult leader on this site. also remember, they dont need to launch beyond 5,000 rpms to get a NASTY launch at all.

Im not trying to tell anyone what car to own or not, stop telling people to "get off the ******* forum" you sound like some KKK grandmaster dragon/**** gestapo trying to run ****, when you dont run anything at all. All were doing is trying to have intellgent conversation with each other, and you come in talking about **** you dont even know about beacuse your head is shoved so far up your *** your seeing out of your dick hole.

I find it funny how i respond to your posts with these long detailed explanations, and your respond with these short, stupid and obvious lack of intellegent 3-4 sentences.

And btw, thats the ULTIMATE ricer thing to do if you do get beat by an import...sit there and tell them its a pieace of ****...thats like the ricer argument that our v8s cost more then their hondas/dsms do when we beat them. No wonder you hate ricers so much, your one too, just of a diffrent breed. You sit there and act like v8s are gods final ******* anserew to the racing world, when in acutality, there not anymore. granted ther cheaper to make fast but, once you start talking built engines, turbos and s/c and go beyond bolt ons, you start to realize ANY car is expnesive to make run past the 10s on a full time basis with no nitrous.... and when a honda/dsm only costs you 500-2000 to buy depending how beat up your looking for...its pretty obvious which one might be cheaper factoring the actual cost of the car. even if it is a pieace of ****. but thats irrelevent. dont you get it? Its not about the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean. Personally if you ever went to my race spot and ever said ANYTHING about import that beats you and called it a pieace of ****, and were half the internet tough guy u seem here, youd be int he back of a ******* ambulance and when the police asked people what happened, no one would know anything. we were all just having a good time till you came around and just tripped and fell and hurt yourself. we didnt see anything officer......

Last edited by Wants an LS1; 03-29-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Keep it civil. I have some more house keeping to do. Don't end up on the ban list...
Old 03-29-2007, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213

Keep it civil. I have some more house keeping to do. Don't end up on the ban list...

sorry bro if you gotta ban me with this dude, ill be the marty in a second.i aplogize but im getting sick of his ****.

at least in my violent outlashes theres some element of knowledge.

Ban me if you must, but im taking that ****** with me too.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
sorry bro if you gotta ban me with this dude, ill be the marty in a second.i aplogize but im getting sick of his ****.

Thats why I'm not going to bother responding to you.

Its pretty pathetic when your "goal" is to get other people banned because don't agree with them.

All you are looking to do is start trouble. Saying you don't care if you get banned makes that blatantly obvious that you really are only here to start trouble in the first place.

You can make posts without the "violent outlashes". And no, there is no element of knowledge in your posts. Reading your rants is like listening to a ricer make excuses after destroying him in a race.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Banned

Allow me to anserew all of your retarted posts one at a time

What makes you think that the cars dont already have the supporting mods to turn up the boost, but just have a street tune for non racing moments? I know PLENTY of turbo cars that do that. And yea, you can fry the turbo but what do we do in that instance? GET A BIGGER ******* TURBO IF NEED BE AND RETUNE THE CAR. If you retune the car, you find out what needs to replaced if anything needs ot be replaced so you dont lean the motor out, what, you think imports dont go to dynos too?

Abotu parts breaking all the time...You do it right the first time, you wont have to replace the part for at least for a long time on ANY CAR. And what do you know, you fell right into my trap. I said if you thinkt hat the evo owners arent launching it hard enough, the same rules apply to a 7.5...your not running the car to its full potential. You can take a 7.5 into the tens, but how long can you keep it there? Its a weak link, and something will give. and no matter how good the part is, race built i mean...it will break eventually, no matter how bullet proof it is...its the nature of the beast.

And there are PLENTY of people in here that Turbo chagre there stock ls1...dont believe me? go to the turbo section of this site and post the following thread....Who has turbod there stock ls1? then tell them how stupid they are. ****, one of them even posts in this area of the site. Fuel mods are cheap and easy to do to support the turbos you know, and a tuner can make ANYTHING safe to use on the streets. Nobody turbos a stock ls1...what crack do you smoke?

I could get you more videos then you know what to do with were there are stock suspensioned evos running 11s and 10s. but then youd pull out your defense mechanism (bad thing to have) that you dont car what this car does or what that car did with the stock suspension,a nd totally defeat yourself once evidence has been brought up. remeber, i go to race spots were these people make money off dumb ***** like you. you sit there and post on forum talking out of your *** and acting like a ******* cult leader on this site. also remember, they dont need to launch beyond 5,000 rpms to get a NASTY launch at all.

Im not trying to tell anyone what car to own or not, stop telling people to "get off the ******* forum" you sound like some KKK grandmaster dragon/**** gestapo trying to run ****, when you dont run anything at all. All were doing is trying to have intellgent conversation with each other, and you come in talking about **** you dont even know about beacuse your head is shoved so far up your *** your seeing out of your dick hole.

I find it funny how i respond to your posts with these long detailed explanations, and your respond with these short, stupid and obvious lack of intellegent 3-4 sentences.

And btw, thats the ULTIMATE ricer thing to do if you do get beat by an import...sit there and tell them its a pieace of ****...thats like the ricer argument that our v8s cost more then their hondas/dsms do when we beat them. No wonder you hate ricers so much, your one too, just of a diffrent breed. You sit there and act like v8s are gods final ******* anserew to the racing world, when in acutality, there not anymore. granted ther cheaper to make fast but, once you start talking built engines, turbos and s/c and go beyond bolt ons, you start to realize ANY car is expnesive to make run past the 10s on a full time basis with no nitrous.... and when a honda/dsm only costs you 500-2000 to buy depending how beat up your looking for...its pretty obvious which one might be cheaper factoring the actual cost of the car. even if it is a pieace of ****. but thats irrelevent. dont you get it? Its not about the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean. Personally if you ever went to my race spot and ever said ANYTHING about import that beats you and called it a pieace of ****, and were half the internet tough guy u seem here, youd be int he back of a ******* ambulance and when the police asked people what happened, no one would know anything. we were all just having a good time till you came around and just tripped and fell and hurt yourself. we didnt see anything officer......
Old 03-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Once again, another retarded post. You can't just turn up the boost without other supporting mods. You will lean out, blow something up, or fry the turbo. Boost isn't magic.
Hmm, I run 22psi on the street which Im tuned for and turn it up to 26psi at the track with race fuel. No problems here, appears you dont know much about boosted cars.

Yes, because you can't make any power N/A. Nobody's ever broken into the single digits N/A. You're a ******* retard.
There are Honda's in the single digits N/A, whose the retard?

You havent even proven you own a car, let alone a LS1 so quit bashing other people for what they own.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:54 PM
TECH Regular

Its pretty pathetic when your "goal" is to get other people banned because don't agree with them.

All you are looking to do is start trouble. Saying you don't care if you get banned makes that blatantly obvious that you really are only here to start trouble in the first place.

You can make posts without the "violent outlashes". And no, there is no element of knowledge in your posts. Reading your rants is like listening to a ricer make excuses after destroying him in a race.
WHAT!!! are you kidding me!?!? how is he starting trouble? not one post you ever made has had any logic to it! Import this, ricer that. that is all your posts consist of...bashing people and calling them names. if anyone gets banned it should be you. anyone who makes a simple post or remark about a car that doesnt have an ls1 in it your the first one there to start your typical ****. you have no idea what your talking about. a little word of advice...put down the need for speed games and fast and furious movies. they are not real. im sorry to have to break it to you...but when vin diesel does that wheelie and beats the supra...its fake. this post was a simple question but some how ended up with you insulting the entire asian nation. and yes i do drive an ls1 car, im not just in here defending my dsm piece of ****.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Guily conscience? I wasn't even referring to you. But it applies
to everyone.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by twokss
WHAT!!! are you kidding me!?!? how is he starting trouble? not one post you ever made has had any logic to it! Import this, ricer that. that is all your posts consist of...bashing people and calling them names. if anyone gets banned it should be you. anyone who makes a simple post or remark about a car that doesnt have an ls1 in it your the first one there to start your typical ****. you have no idea what your talking about. a little word of advice...put down the need for speed games and fast and furious movies. they are not real. im sorry to have to break it to you...but when vin diesel does that wheelie and beats the supra...its fake. this post was a simple question but some how ended up with you insulting the entire asian nation. and yes i do drive an ls1 car, im not just in here defending my dsm piece of ****.
Im starting trouble by telling people that an import can be made fast, or do you not follow his logic
Old 03-29-2007, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213
Guily conscience? I wasn't even referring to you. But it applies
to everyone.

Very guilty lol.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Your not gonna bother responding to me, yet me and you have it out in nearly every post you make beacuse unlike most people, i have ADD so doing the same thing over and over again never gets old to me if it makes me amused.

Theres no element of knowledge in my posts? are you high on crack again?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
TECH Regular

Im starting trouble by telling people that an import can be made fast, or do you not follow his logic
lol...yea im starting to catch on to his logic!
Old 03-29-2007, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by twokss
lol...yea im starting to catch on to his logic!
You want to split that bottle of advil, or should i get my own?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

You want to split that bottle of advil, or should i get my own?
lol...dude put me down for two!
Old 03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
On The Tree

Id tell this guy (BADASS) to jump off a bridge but then i remembered i stop doin favors for people i dont like.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Banned

NyQuil works best.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Resident

Alright lets put aside the b.s about quality of the vr4s and talk about the times that vr4 was making. 850 awhp(according to the footnote) and running 10.9s-low 11s. To me that just shitty. I know it was cold and all but with that amount of power he should be in the lower 10s even single digits. I know plenty of guys who run mild setups with 400-450 rwhp w/ full weight and stock suspension running those kind of times.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Launching!

^ the footnote is BS.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hmm just getting in before the lock. Unit must be on vacation or something rofl.

we all know all cars have issues and weak points ect ect. thats nothing new.

ls1 have weak trannies/rears. not everyone has exp this but enough has that its an accepted problem.

just like 3000gt and stealth alike are Well known for clutch and tranny issues. and here is the diff. those are Less popular cars less ammount of them less certified people who work on them. that in-turns = to higher costs to maintain them. and here is the other issue. their are less 3000's and stealths on the road but you will run into more people with them having mechanical issues than you would vs people driving ls1s. thats a bad thing. and if you try to argue vs that then you have no business posting anything online about cars. its same with people thinking all exotics are so well built and superior in quality. your mistaken. you RARELY see high mileage exotic cars in good working mechanical shape. and when you do 60% of the drivetrain has been replaced. mainly ofcourse because the owner has the money to do that.
point is their are So few of the "exotic" cars on the road their is less chance of them having a known issue through the car world.

which takes me back to my original point. their are "WAY" more domestic cars on the road than foreign here. and yet talons tsi/eclipses/3000/stealths ARE NOTORIOUS for the mechanical issues and reliability. now add up how many of them were sold vs hmm. say Grand Prix GT and GTPs and well ofcourse you have to now add impala and monte carlos into the 3.8 group now add all LS1's vette/camaro/Birds/GTOs.

so we have the 2 diff engines running in the foreign gorup/ talon and eclipse share the same and the 3000 and stealths shared the same. im to lazy to look on how many of them were sold.

now you got GP/impala/monte sharing the 3.8 and all the LS1s. now HOW MANY MORE of those 2 american engine builds do you think sold. ill dumb it down for you to grasp. A HELL OF ALOT MORE. and yet both the LS1 5.7 and the 3.8l cars are all well known to be reliable cars that can take alot of abuse and keep running. and hopefully noone will say why add in the 3.8l GP/monte/impalas their slow cars. cause if you dont know what alot of those guys are running and can run. go look it up.

eclipses/talon/stealth/3000 are inferior when it comes to reliability/performance to GM.

im not bashing them i love the vr4s my cousin owned and built a 10 sec talon tsi. no doubt they can be fast. he is a mechanic owns his own shop Very well respected in the american and tuner car groups. and he even got tired the issues of the talon.

but you cant make those cars Fast and reliable without almost completely transforming the cars mechanical drive train.

Quick Reply: low-mid 11 second vr4???