Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

T/A vs. turbo toilet w/wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Correction, more like 2,500.

I care how much I spend. I wanna get the most for my money and dont want to blow it on stupid ****. I'm not just gonna buy something at the first place I see when I can probably get it cheaper somewhere else. Granted, I shouldn't have bought the coils, but I got them from a friend for 200 bucks.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Did i tell you to ******* post a reply? no i dont think so bitch, get back under your bridge you ******* troll
Go jump off a bridge ******

Mr. Internet tough guy, "did I tell you to reply"?? Wow, you're a ****** joke.

YOu are aware that his car with 400HP might very well perform like yours with 500hp right? and that just beacuse something is japense doesnt mean its rice dipshit. Rice is about the driver, not the car. your living proof of this statement.
the fastest STOCK ENGINES DSM WENT 8.XX. maybe it wont last long, but if that what its like on the stock motor, imagine it with a built one?
Rice rice bo bice bananna fanna fo fice fe fi fo RICE!!!

Go cry you ******* retard

3. You = ricer
Now I'm the ricer because I hate Jap crap

End yourself, seriously.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XakEp
I honestly dont know or care. I spend what I want on my toys. It I have no idea what the **** your dumb *** is thinking I've got two turbos under the hood.

So, is the OP willing to race or are you a bunch of Internet tough pussies?

You know what, **** it. I'm in the street racing section with a car and willing to race and you pussies act like a bunch of 7th grade ***********. I thought better of some of you. Too bad I was wrong.
Go to a forum where someone gives 2 ***** about your car.

Nobody (besides wants an LS1 who sucks your ****) wants to hear about your riceburning pile of garbage here.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Launching!

how is this thread not sticky'd yet?. boggles my mind.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:01 AM
On The Tree

Oh man, this thread is gonna be classic, one nut like me plus a moron that pisses me off, yea im gonna say some things that are pretty upsurd. im usally a quite guy but this kid is ******* wack
Old 03-30-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

modding a mirage. wow. what did the tuners give up trying to make celicas and preludes fast?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Go jump off a bridge ******

Mr. Internet tough guy, "did I tell you to reply"?? Wow, you're a ****** joke.

Rice rice bo bice bananna fanna fo fice fe fi fo RICE!!!

Go cry you ******* retard

Now I'm the ricer because I hate Jap crap

End yourself, seriously.
What a surprise i bring up a valid point in an argument and you just disregaurd it as if it isnt a FACT, instead you treat it like its my opinion, then just totally ignore it, but youll gladly bring up how much of a POS these "ricer cars are" in every god damn post. Yet theyve done some pretty amazing things themselfs and you just act like theyve done nothing.

And your true ignorance shows in the way you speak about the word "Ricer" You are aware that in the car community, the word ricer does not apply to any one given car? **** ive seen corvettes with airbrushes of OprahWhinfrey on the hood, and it was a z06 C5, pretty ricey to me. Also, how many V6 mustags and camaros do you see that are pretty riced out?

If your refering to all import cars as ricers, thats a bit racist since the word ricer is REALLY a deragotory term to describe people of asian/japanese nationallity. By refering them as "Jap cars" you dont make it seem like you even realize how ignorant and stupid you sound. In others posts youve made a lot of fun of the nation, like a fool. Ricer is a state of mind of a driver, not a car company. Everyone else on this board seems to get that but you, which brings me to my final point....

YOU are a ricer beyond your wildest imagination, the only diffrence is your car ran 13-12s in some instances STOCK if you have an ls1. By hearing all the BS about how they "Turbo charge imports and only get them to run 13s" you think your one step ahead of the imports and can never lose, and it makes them POS that isnt worth making fast

The problem is, your not seeing the big picture here. That was a long time ago and when they were only running 13s, they were running that with 230-260FWP and while they may have spent a good amount on swapping hte motor (Dont even pull some ricer **** sayin they HAVE to swap the motor, do you know how many high HP LS based motors ARENT an ls1 but a ls2 408 stroker motor? a good amount and a good amount arent too) but im willing to bet they spent around the same if not for a ls1 car, but thats assuming the mileage of the ls1 might be up there as well, maybe not you find some good deals. **** a 92 hatchback can be had for 3-5 grand in good condition. toss in another 2-4 for the engine swap and turbo as turbo kits are now 799.99 on ebay to run the 13s plus 2-3 for the engine then about 1k to install it since most places specfic for honda do it cheap, a nd most people do it on their own.

So now you have yourself a honda that runs 13s for around the same cost as an ls1 that runs 13s as well. and plenty of taken the ebay turbo kit into the 13.1 area already. Damn what do you know, you got yourself a STOCK ls1 contender. And what do you know, the engine is strong enough to endure a couple more bolt ons, and with an upgraded fuel system and higher octane gas, and TURN UP THE BOOST SINCE AN EBAY TURBO KIT CAN BE SPUN TO 30PSI you can seriously run 12s-11s all day. just like and lightly modded ls1 can do. and just like a lightly modded ls1 if you BEAT ON THE CAR TO MUCH REGAURDLESS OF MAKE, the engine will let go. few engines are meant to run 11s and be there permentently, something lets go, with turbos it might be to much boost and a piston gives, and with the LS1 it just might be to much N20. since ther STOCK engines, it doesnt matter beacuse why? Once you upgrade their internals you can runa bigger turbo, or spray more nitrous.

This has probally been the most pointful 10 minutes in your automotive life, but i dont feel so special beacuse deep down inside, i know youve heard this before, you know youve heard this before, and youll never ******* get it till you get your *** handed to you by an import. Cant wait to see you in the next thread i have to deal with you in again.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

1995 Talon Tsi AWD
4g64 bottom end with Eagle rods and Weiseco pistons
Ported 1G head
T63 Turbo
Custom T4 manifold
A1000 fuel pump
950cc injectors
Eboost controller
FJO WB wired into DSMlink v2
Nitrous kit controlled by DSMlink

And a whole bunch of other **** you havent even heard of. It made 400HP at the wheels at 17 psi on the dyno 3 months ago and I race at 35 psi. Exterior body is 100% stock and not a single ******* guage in the car, and unless you knew who I was you wouldnt know it was modded.[/QUOTE]

wow u could have spent 1K on an ls1 and made more than 400hp.
good investment
Old 03-30-2007, 12:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JTH2000SS

wow u could have spent 1K on an ls1 and made 400hp. good investment
your an idiot, he probally bough the car for about 3-4 grand, and then dropped MAYBE
Old 03-30-2007, 12:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

your an idiot, he probally bough the car for about 3-4 grand, and then dropped MAYBE
thats 3 grand more then i would pay
Old 03-30-2007, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

wow u could have spent 1K on an ls1 and made 400hp. good investment
your an idiot, he probally bough the car for about 3-4 grand, and then dropped MAYBE 5-8 grand into it AT MOST and is now at 16K at most, wow, for the price of a USED LS1 in great condition, hes running 10s with those mods. a totally built engine with a big turbo and ported parts, **** HP, he runs some NASTY times. And for 1K you can make 400HP with an ls1 to the wheel? and what will it run? not nearly as fast as that DSM will run beacuse why? hes in a diffrent league of ET then ANY bolt on car will be without heads or cam. Everyone with this price comparasion thing is pretty ricerish, they say the same things about our V8s with similar stupidity.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Go to a forum where someone gives 2 ***** about your car.

Nobody (besides wants an LS1 who sucks your ****) wants to hear about your riceburning pile of garbage here.
Ok, i was ABOUT to go to sleep but since your bitch *** went and said this, i see i have one FINAL bitch out for the evening before i go to sleep. You say im on his dick? No, im not, your just saying that beacuse you KNOW hes Basically an example of the **** im talking about and hes proving you wrong with straight up evidence, not knowledge like im schooling your *** with. Every time i bring up a FACT about an import, someone here has the EXAMPLE im talking about, from t he evo to this right here. Everytime YOU or any other ricer here opens there mouth about the POS these cars supposedly are, you have no evidence to back it up, nothing, just ignorance, ya ****** ricer.

I find your defense mechinisms pretty ******* weak and useless, you wish you knew what the **** you were talking about.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

thats 3 grand more then i would pay
Oh what a surprise thats your opinion, something your entitled too. Dont be a dick about it tho.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
o god...i think we have another "25psi" on our hands.

fast or not...in the end its still a DSM Turbo Toilet Turd.

dude...i was thinking the same ******* thing...ok, bring out the ENZO
Old 03-30-2007, 06:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

YOu are aware that his car with 400HP might very well perform like yours with 500hp right?
Actually it's the opposite. A high boost turbo 4banger like that with 400hp would perform like a v8 with LESS hp. Peaky torque curve, dyno queens.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Did i tell you to ******* post a reply? no i dont think so bitch, get back under your bridge you ******* troll
Old 03-30-2007, 06:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by will82
Actually it's the opposite. A high boost turbo 4banger like that with 400hp would perform like a v8 with LESS hp. Peaky torque curve, dyno queens.
You do realize that many raced out 4 banges are like 2700 lbs? Thats what makes them quick with less HP. **** if i could have 50HP or 500lbs knocked off my car I would pick the weight reduction.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Launching!

My god there all over the place captain, what do we do? They even think 4 baners can be TT.
I dont think he meant twin turbo.. I think he meant turbo toilet..
Old 03-30-2007, 06:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Let me speak for the majority of American V8 owners that are real car enthusiasts, drive half fast cars, and actually like to race them. We understand and respect any car that is fast and does not look like a bag of turds ie.major stickers, taped on bodykits, excessive wings, you get the point. It doesnt matter if the car is import or domestic as long as it hauls *** and doesnt took tacky. I like any car that hauls major ***.

There are cocky, arrogant, and ignorant drivers that drive slow cars on both sides of the spectrum and all of these types are what we like to consder "ricers", which is a state of mind. Ricer is rooted in imports because thats when it really all started but ricers have heavily infiltrated the domestic world now so they are everywhere. They are clearly illustrated in this forum too all the time.

Last edited by brad8266; 03-30-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
12 Second Club

onebadassws6=transanimal=troll