Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

finally raced my buddies 04 gto

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally raced my buddies 04 gto

Well I posted here a few months ago with a "what would happen if post"
Well today was finaly the day we met up and we had a good day. We started out at a stoplight and i gave him the jump since he spun alot and well from 0-75 i had about a car and a 1/2 on him. I also had a buddie with me and the gto driver was alone. We went again from a highway roll of about 45mph a had spot for me and him I guess to well after traffic cleared we hit about 115 125 i had 2 1/2 cars on him again he jumped me out about a second or 2 before the 3 count and I had my buddie in the car. So all in all it was a good day for me I guess he has borla exhasut and a tune oh and some kind of intake not sure witch one. both of our cars are autos by the way. I ran into a turbo civic also witch was covered in primar and we took off from a light I gave him the hit and very quickly put 3 cars on him. It was a stock motor with 6 pounds of boost and full exhaust we didnt do a roll but he was in the process of building a new motor for the car to run high boost so im not sure if thats a kill or not I know he didnt spin.

ok thats my kills or atleast 1 for the day sorry for the long post

stay safe everyone

quad
Old 04-14-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice kill
Old 04-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Good kill
Old 04-15-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey thanks guys I ran into plenty of quick cars yesterday around the schaumburg area of illinois woodfield mall including a very sick amazeing sounding 03-04 sonic blue cobra witch would not leave me alone but i left him alone didnt want to hurt my pride. I also ran into a a evo witch would not run me prob since i was alone and he had 5 people in his car and a very loud slammed to the ground 1993+ rx7 witch i stayed away from. Their were tons of nice cars out I have video of the race with the gto ill try to post but im not sure how yet ill work on it later on today. I wish i had raced the other cars just to watch them blow me away and get it on video oh and I seen a nice black supra witch threw me a rev but like I said driving around in a basicly stock car I leave 90percent of people alone
goodluck guys

be safe

quad
Old 04-15-2007, 10:44 AM
TECH Regular

Dude dont be scared, ur always gonna loose to someone and losing to a Terminator, or supra, or Especially an rx7 is a very respectable death no matter what u drive...il race a damn Bughatti if it pulls up beside me, not to try to win but just to say i had the *****/stupidity to do it...
Old 04-15-2007, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ya i know the only reason I would of raced him was to see him go and get it on video other then that I was not going to pull a u turn and follow him
all the cars were real nice maybe next year after I get my 408 and some spray ill start busting the u turns
Old 04-16-2007, 02:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Kills......

But dont be afraid to run those other cars. Its just a race for fun who cares if you lose. Its just more motivation to add more mods
Old 04-16-2007, 08:37 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Hey thanks guys I ran into plenty of quick cars yesterday around the schaumburg area of illinois woodfield mall including a very sick amazeing sounding 03-04 sonic blue cobra witch would not leave me alone but i left him alone didnt want to hurt my pride. I also ran into a a evo witch would not run me prob since i was alone and he had 5 people in his car and a very loud slammed to the ground 1993+ rx7 witch i stayed away from. Their were tons of nice cars out I have video of the race with the gto ill try to post but im not sure how yet ill work on it later on today. I wish i had raced the other cars just to watch them blow me away and get it on video oh and I seen a nice black supra witch threw me a rev but like I said driving around in a basicly stock car I leave 90percent of people alone
goodluck guys

be safe

quad
You could take 90% of the cars with your basically stock car.