Killed by a Evo

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Here's some good advice:

Shut the **** up.

Thanks, nobody wants to listen to you bitch and moan like a little baby about how much you don't like me. Give it a rest, you are a troll, nobody even likes you around here anyway
Ok, enough with the , though I know you are fond of it.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Here's some good advice:

Shut the **** up.

Thanks, nobody wants to listen to you bitch and moan like a little baby about how much you don't like me. Give it a rest, you are a troll, nobody even likes you around here anyway
Whoa cupcake...You need to get laid ..whats with all this built up aggression?
Old 05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
12 Second Club

LMAO....someone didn't get hugged enough as a child
Old 05-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
Whoa cupcake...You need to get laid ..whats with all this built up aggression?
You're telling me I "need to get laid", yet you're trolling LS1Tech to try and gain respect for your shitbox Mitsibishi Evo??

Am I missing something here??
Old 05-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Teching In

You're telling me I "need to get laid", yet you're trolling LS1Tech to try and gain respect for your shitbox Mitsibishi Evo??

Am I missing something here??
Cupcake..Just because I have an Evo doesn't mean I'm trying to gain respect from anybody. When someone says something off base about an Evo I'm here just as a guide to present info in a non confrontationl manner to show them they are wrong.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Banned

Cupcake..Just because I have an Evo doesn't mean I'm trying to gain respect from anybody. When someone says something off base about an Evo I'm here just as a guide to present info in a non confrontationl manner to show them they are wrong.

"Evos are made tyte dawg"

"Ima go troll the LS1Tech and get mad props B"

Last edited by ONEBADASSWS6; 05-02-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:31 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't think he wanted your picture, man.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

^^^ I hope that's not a picture of you.

But anyways, here's the most tech and such focused Subaru forum www.nasioc.com We don't have the domestic vs. import hostility over there but its still damn interesting and informative. Hell, we don't even bicker with EVO owners.

Some of you need some sex, or a lot of pot. Try SOMETHING but this is ridiculous. Is this REALLY the best representation of the LS1 community??? If so, I think there may be a large number of repressed emo kids out there. And you know what emos? You should try cutting yourselves a little deeper next time.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread has degraded past the point of being open. Lets see all of the facts we have here.

1. EVO's routinely run 9's with stock turbos a CAI, and a catback. All of this on a stock clutch and drivetrain

2. Everyone and there mom including my mom drives a 9 second EVO, in the EVO world there is either stock or fully modded with no in between.

3. If you drive an LS1 car every other car sucks up to and including a 9 second turbocharged chinese take out box.

4. The EVO is made by Mitsubitshi therefore it must be a piece of ****, and because of that I would rather have a slower nicer looking car.

5. Japanese HP is actually rated different, EVO's only need 350 flywheel to beat cars with 550 RWHP.

6. And last but not least Crank Walk does not exist, putting 30 plus psi through an engine is much safer than making the same power on an unstressed engine N/A
Old 05-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by imma_stocker

Some of you need some sex, or a lot of pot. Try SOMETHING but this is ridiculous. Is this REALLY the best representation of the LS1 community??? If so, I think there may be a large number of repressed emo kids out there. And you know what emos? You should try cutting yourselves a little deeper next time.
Funny how the import toting fanboys are the ones trying to tell everyone else that they need to "get laid" or "smoke pot" and all that bullshit.

The irony is unbelieveable, all people talking **** in this thread don't even own F-bodies. They are a bunch of import **** and one gay Mustang owner. Unbelieveable.

If you wan to talk about shitbox imports, go somewhere else. I don't understand why you feel the need to come here and start ****.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Where's Choco hiding at!!! COME BACK LOL
Old 05-03-2007, 12:11 AM
***Repost Police***

Funny how the import toting fanboys are the ones trying to tell everyone else that they need to "get laid" or "smoke pot" and all that bullshit.

The irony is unbelieveable, all people talking **** in this thread don't even own F-bodies. They are a bunch of import **** and one gay Mustang owner. Unbelieveable.

If you wan to talk about shitbox imports, go somewhere else. I don't understand why you feel the need to come here and start ****.
Actually it was Choco that started it, and then you jumped in (surprise surprise)... And I think a nice bong rip would calm you the **** down. You should try it
Old 05-03-2007, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

1. You've proven yourself more a domestic fanboy than any of the import owners in this thread.
2. Would the non-f-body owning **** talkers include you too?? You lost me.
3. I didn't start anything here. In fact, I've been trying to calm this **** down with some reasonable mediation. But if you need to play Captain E-thug to get hard and beat your **** ..... hold on, your mom just called.

peace
Old 05-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Teching In

So me having 5 muscle cars; 1968 AMC AMX, 1971 AMC Javelin, 1972 Chevy Chevelle SS, 1996 Impala SS and a 97 Lt1 (recently sold) has no clout on this site because my daily driven car is an Evo? My love for domestic is not true? While my love for imports is just a big ploy to bring down LS1tech morale? My father and I rebuilding cars (domestic pre 1975 ) has no clout on this site? Because I like something other than the norm around here I'm ignorant and have no idea what I'm talking about which lead to me being ridiculed? Someone shows you some factual reputable info and you attack them by calling them names instead of looking at the info?

Last edited by Vanilla_Gorilla; 05-03-2007 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No thats not the case, there are a few bad eggs but for the most part I would like to think of most as enthusiasts.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by newgene
It's a board dedicated entirely to Mitsubishis. Hense, the name. That's like saying you can only go to corvetteforum.com to get reliable info on vette performance. Wrong. You can get a very accurate look here.
I doesn't have anything to do with the name of the board it has to do with the people on the board and the content contained in the board. Ask any EVO owner what the most informative, most well know, most legitimate, and the most knowledge filled EVO board is and I GAURANTEE it will not be Mitsubishsi forums. 99% of those asked that questions will say EVOm.

"decent" -- since that is relative, I'll have to take your word for that.
No one knows the exact number of EVO that can hit a single digit ET, simple as that.

And that "proves" it because why? You said so? You may want to look into what proof means.
The question was about 9 second EVO's, that board had none, even though they do exist. That in itself makes the "survey" not only invalid but completly stupid. If I took a survey of how mnay guys in a store wear a size 11 shoe and not one person did then it is blatently obvious that survey is incorrect or skewed for a purpose. Why is that, because it is common knowledge that men wear size 11 shoes.

If you go to a forum dedicated to evos, rinky-dink or not, it should have factful information on evos. What a concept, but that should be the way it is.
If I got to backwoodshillbillyEVO.net and ask how many people run 9's and get back an answer of 0 that does not in ANY way dictate the reality of 9 second EVO's. Not that hard to understand. In a perfect world it would be nice to be able to pick any forum dedicated to any car and know that you are going to get factual information every time, it simply will never be that way. Some boards have a better repution that others when it comes to certain vehicles regards less of the name of the forums.

You have no grounds to dismiss information from the Mitsu forum just because you disagree with it. I wish everything were like that, but its not.
Your right I have no grounds to dismiss it based on my opinion, but I can dismiss it based on facts. The facts are 9 second EVO's exist. Do they exist on that board, according to one member they do not, but again for the 100th time that has no bearing on the reality of the total EVO market.

To sum up what I have been trying to get across. If you really wanted to do an ACCURATE survey with a GOOD sample, I would have gone and asked how many 9 second EVO's exist on EVOm. The reason I would go to EVOm is because it has the largest number of EVO owners (biggest sample), largest number of knowledgable EVO owners(accurate info), largest number of EVO vendors(again sample size), and it is THE most credible EVO site.

If I wanted to do a survey on LSx based vehicle I would first start out by finding the most reputable site with the largest sample, same goes for any real survey worht a ****. In the end one guys guesstimate will never be an accuarte dipiction of any mass market.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we close this thread already? I hate seeing it when I search for threads I'm on. Seriously though, it's obvious enough that we go nowhere with this stuff and that half of the people on this thread are so biased that they can't see 1 positive thing about a car that's not their taste. Ugh.

As far as "import domestic" that line is getting blurred more and more. People forget that the Goat is no less an import (being made in AU) than an Evo (which is made by Diamler Chrysler).

Ugh. So anyway, I say this guy just needs good tires just to hook hook better against AWD and then take him on the high end. And a stall. That's it.
(Thread unhijacked)
Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thingthatgoes
As far as "import domestic" that line is getting blurred more and more. People forget that the Goat is no less an import (being made in AU) than an Evo (which is made by Diamler Chrysler).
Thats not really accurate. The GTO originated in Austrailia, it was made by Holden, which is one of GM's divisions. They didn't just find the GTO floating around Australia and bring it to the US. Its practically as American as Apple pie, with its Pontiac derived styling, LS motor, T56, RWD, and all.

Diamler Chrysler no longer has any signifiant ownership of Mitsubishi. They realized a few years ago that the company is in the ******* anyway, so they dropped almost all of their stock in it, and left them out to dry. It was a smart move on Chryslers part, Mitsu was a money pit and still is. The Evo is a Japanese car from a Japanese manufacturer, its about as un-American as you can get. Riceboy styling, 4 cylinder engine, rally derived design, and all.

Ugh. So anyway, I say this guy just needs good tires just to hook hook better against AWD and then take him on the high end. And a stall. That's it.
(Thread unhijacked)
I'll agree with you there.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Thats not really accurate. The GTO originated in Austrailia, it was made by Holden, which is one of GM's divisions. They didn't just find the GTO floating around Australia and bring it to the US. Its practically as American as Apple pie, with its Pontiac derived styling, LS motor, T56, RWD, and all.
So a car that wasn't designed or built here is American just because it's a subsidiary of GM? What about Saab, Daewoo, & Opel?
Old 05-03-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So a car that wasn't designed or built here is American just because it's a subsidiary of GM? What about Saab, Daewoo, & Opel?

Are you sure about Daewoo? Is Gm majority of Daewoo? Really? Er

I understand that the GTO is American in the sense that it has American engineering and the Ls1, but that is not my point. My point is that the concept of what is foreign is getting blurry.
Can you call a Titan Japanese by any logic? Not really. It's made in Texas isn't it? Its a beefy V8 truck.
Or an even better example, the Mitsu Raider is a clone of the base Dakota isn't it? Made in the states. Until Diamler Chrysler (German company) pulled out it was still the same company that produces the Hemmi.
Again, I just say that import vs American is really becoming about the engineering concept and that's it. The money goes everywhere no matter what you buy.

Quick Reply: Killed by a Evo