Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

TA Vert vs Harley of some kind :P

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TA Vert vs Harley of some kind :P

was coming back from sonic. and a guy and his wife im assuming was on a harley. i was behind them for a few stop lights and finally decided i was going to go on ahead so i got into the right side lane.

we wind up getting at a stoplight. and i just looked over gave a short wave and went on to minding my business.

light goes green and i hear the Devil himself rise out of the Pipes of that bike rofl. well i was somewhat ready for this and got on it myself as the light turned green. i started breaking traction at the top of 1st and got that horrible no traction shift into second. but i still managed to pull past him by 70ish and then he just faded bad. I assumed the Mrs probly was oinching the sh-t out of his side for doing it.

we again get to a light. and i just said hey sorry for getting you in trouble with the Mrs back their. it was an older guy probly upper 40's he just laughed. light goes green and we both take off again and i got one of those. Perfect launches where i was pushing the pedal down perfectly timed with the traction almost giving way and by end of first he was at my rear bumper and i by 90 i have a good 5-6 lenths on him and was pulling fairly hard.

i dont know which it was but it wasnt one of the slow bulky ones. it looked like the more cruiser/power types. i think even if his wife wasnt with him i still would have beat him fairly easy but. its cool seeing an old guy like that with his wife still feeling the need for speed

something about being in open air just makes us all want to race. i had my top down through out this. and was jamming to Rob Zombie at the same time heh.

nothing super exciting. but i havent had any races lately.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats Awesome. Cool kill. Cool music.