Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fadi vs Alignc5??? Where did it go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This forum needs a Smackdown area like SVTPerf.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
Just to clear things up....My SS will blow both of your cars!
i bet ya $100 i'll beat that SS (kidding intended of course )

i read the cliff notes and that's was enough to understand what was going on.

i don't think you guys should fight over this type of crap, who cares what the other guy has or no, i thought when we're racing is run what you brung.

Doug should spray the car next time and see if he beats Fadi once and for all. and Doug, don't really know why you're so concerned with trapping speed. i thought that kind of $hit was only related to the Supra guys.

you main goal should be ET if you're racing 1/4 mile, trap speed if you're doing road of america
Old 05-16-2007, 02:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
This forum needs a Smackdown area like SVTPerf.
haha yeah I lurk alot in that section..
Old 05-16-2007, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Blue06GTO where do you live? I see a blue LS2 GTO in whitehouse all the time.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

i live in Holland,Oh, but i don't know anything about whitehouse ??
Old 05-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Fadi, you edited my PM. What a lying sack of ****. I typed exactly what you posted but you deleted the part after Wednesday that said "I'll be there unless I get offered OT, money first." You lying bitch
Wow, wow, wow. I am AMAZED at your ability to have the nerves to lie to EVERYONE knowing that all I have to do is take a picture of your PM and post it so EVERYONE can see what kind of a person you REALLY are. You guys ready? Doug states the above quote, right?? HERE IT GOES

Now, EVERYONE tell me, who is the LYING BITCH?.. Oh, it is about to get worse.

Ok, next...

Like I said before you quit every race that you don't get the jump on, and then act like oh well if anyone else had a bad jump.
I quit one race because I was about to hit you I was spinning so bad. I should have just nailed you rather be considerate and then we would see how you would have felt. We raced over and over and over again and when we both got even starts, you got owned. Want me to remind you? Ok, I will, i like doing it anyways!!..

Doug getting OWNED_1

Doug goes and spends more money on his car and asks for a rematch. Sure, no problem Doug, oh good ol buddy of mine..

Doug getting owned_again

So, Doug really gets pissed now, goes to LG motorsports spends thousands of more dollars and comes back for a rematch. Hell, why not oh good ol Dougie..

Doug owned ONCE AGAIN!!

Ok, lets see, next...

Daddy's little rich kid, spoiled rotten. Don't you have some gas to pump? Seems like you could get a better job then that with your college degree. Maybe you could buy a house and support your wife instead of sucking off of mommy and daddy. You and I will never speak again. Spoiled rich kid. Everything on their terms. Can I get 20 on 2 ?
Ahhhh, so much hatred for the kid that lives in a basement bigger than your house. You see Dougie, you big ugly ogre looking MF'r, the nice thing about living in such a basement is that gives me the ability to buy a car like the C6 Z06, keep it bone stock, race you over and over and OVER again, own your ***, and then watch you rip the little left hair that you have from your head. And then after the race is over, I look at your frustrations and reactions and you know what I do? This....> .

Ok, lets see, what's next..

I don't have to work OT. I choose to. I don't have rich Daddy to pay for me when I come up short.
Guess what, while you don't and probably wished you did, I do have my dad on my side supporting me when I need it. It is REALLY awesome, you know why? Because it gives me the means to have anything I want, including a car (which I paid for ALL BY MYSELF, along with all my other cars) that will own your *** after putting SO much money into. Shame shame.

It must be easy for you to talk **** on the internet. You and I both know you wouldn't do **** in person. Keep pumping those steroids and maybe, just maybe you'll get big.

You remind me of the guy that competes in the Natural Bodybuilding contests. Uses steroids and trains hard but claims natural because he passes his urine test.
Awww, Doug showing off his jealous side again, wishing you can have the physique that I have. Hey, at least your thoughts are consistent man. You know, jealous of my car, jealous of my physique, wishing you didn't look like a slob, etc. Jealousy is bad Douggie, get over it.

I told you exactly what my car had, last year and this year. I just don't feel you are honest about your car being stock. Hell my old setup ran 1/2 car ahead of another c6 zo6 so please explain how me having more power then last year and your car still wins???? Bet you don't respond to this question either. I posted it twice already and you didn't respond.
You ever heard of a driver mod? You beat that Z06 because he couldn't drive. You know why I know he couldn't drive? Because you and I both have seen what happens to your poor FRC when it is up against someone who can drive. Want me to remind you again? Nah, just look at my above vids and you will remember again.

So, in conclusion, I hope that EVERYONE here now realizes what kind of person you are. You are a person with so much jealousy, hate, and to add insult to injury, you are a lying sack of **** which I have proved to everyone by showing them your REAL actual PM.

Now, waiting upon your next serge of E-roid rampage...
Old 05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dear Doug,
The following information is intended solely for the use in any future road racing adventures. Please do not attempt to replicate or duplicate this information as it will constitute a violation of section 365.147.666.

Rule of thumb in street racing:
Never EVER believe what someone tells you about their engine. It's always run what you brung or STFU. You both agreed to meet up...again. And maybe your a fair guy and was honest with him about your set-up (that's honorable in my book) but he has NO obligation BEFORE or AFTER to tell you what he's done or not done to his car. Ask Fady if he believes 1% of the **** other people are telling him they are running when they race, he'll most likely tell you No. Unless he knows them anally or vaginally or in some other definitive way. And no, I've never met him and honestly don't care to.
IMO you both acted as children and made asses out of yourselves. Like most people, I thought this was a free form of entertainment and damn hysterical. I got the same laugh out of this as I did watching Paris Hilton claim she's traumatized by the prospect of going to jail.
In the future, mod your car (which is BAD *** imo) run some races, win some lose some but know that there is ALWAYS somone faster out there and they don't have to tell you ****.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

This whole thread makes me wonder why guys spend so much on making a crazy expensive heads cam 346. I just went with a budget setup until I finish my other cars and get the money saved to do a 402 FI setup. Doug if you want to smash the **** out of Fadi who seems to be the better driver then stop messing around by bringing an extra 30 hp to the table and go FI. That way you can bring 300 more hp to the next race and take the driver mod thing out of the equation.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fadi
Wow, wow, wow. I am AMAZED at your ability to have the nerves to lie to EVERYONE knowing that all I have to do is take a picture of your PM and post it so EVERYONE can see what kind of a person you REALLY are. You guys ready? Doug states the above quote, right?? HERE IT GOES

Ok, next...

I quit one race because I was about to hit you I was spinning so bad. I should have just nailed you rather be considerate and then we would see how you would have felt. We raced over and over and over again and when we both got even starts, you got owned. Want me to remind you? Ok, I will, i like doing it anyways!!..

Doug getting OWNED_1

Doug goes and spends more money on his car and asks for a rematch. Sure, no problem Doug, oh good ol buddy of mine..

Doug getting owned_again

So, Doug really gets pissed now, goes to LG motorsports spends thousands of more dollars and comes back for a rematch. Hell, why not oh good ol Dougie..

Doug owned ONCE AGAIN!!

Ok, lets see, next...

Ahhhh, so much hatred for the kid that lives in a basement bigger than your house. You see Dougie, you big ugly ogre looking MF'r, the nice thing about living in such a basement is that gives me the ability to buy a car like the C6 Z06, keep it bone stock, race you over and over and OVER again, own your ***, and then watch you rip the little left hair that you have from your head. And then after the race is over, I look at your frustrations and reactions and you know what I do? This....> .

Ok, lets see, what's next..

Guess what, while you don't and probably wished you did, I do have my dad on my side supporting me when I need it. It is REALLY awesome, you know why? Because it gives me the means to have anything I want, including a car (which I paid for ALL BY MYSELF, along with all my other cars) that will own your *** after putting SO much money into. Shame shame.

Awww, Doug showing off his jealous side again, wishing you can have the physique that I have. Hey, at least your thoughts are consistent man. You know, jealous of my car, jealous of my physique, wishing you didn't look like a slob, etc. Jealousy is bad Douggie, get over it.

You ever heard of a driver mod? You beat that Z06 because he couldn't drive. You know why I know he couldn't drive? Because you and I both have seen what happens to your poor FRC when it is up against someone who can drive. Want me to remind you again? Nah, just look at my above vids and you will remember again.

So, in conclusion, I hope that EVERYONE here now realizes what kind of person you are. You are a person with so much jealousy, hate, and to add insult to injury, you are a lying sack of **** which I have proved to everyone by showing them your REAL actual PM.

Now, waiting upon your next serge of E-roid rampage...
Oh My Mother ******* Owned!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

No more rants from me. You are doing all the ranting. Like I said before can I get 20 on pump 2 ??
Old 05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by unit213
My guess is 123-124mph traps...hopefully more though.
Thanks Dan.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ProjectD
I'm not taking sides but I have something to say...

If OT and extra money is that big of a deal to you(which i can relate to)... what about the easy $1000 you can get from beating Fadi in your own call out? I have no clue what either of your cars can do from a dig but you sure seemed confident when you called him out. I also don't know what you do for a living but $1000 for one afternoons work doesn't sound to bad to me....

Again I'm not trying to take sides... I just wanna see where this goes...

just my $.02
Ya, I mean if you are making 8k gross every two weeks like you told me, what is 1K to you? That is chump change.

I will answer for you, ProjectD. Doug wont race me from a dig for $$ like HE WANTED because he knows I would win...for the 30th time.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BlueGoat06
i bet ya $100 i'll beat that SS (kidding intended of course )

i read the cliff notes and that's was enough to understand what was going on.

i don't think you guys should fight over this type of crap, who cares what the other guy has or no, i thought when we're racing is run what you brung.

Doug should spray the car next time and see if he beats Fadi once and for all. and Doug, don't really know why you're so concerned with trapping speed. i thought that kind of $hit was only related to the Supra guys.

you main goal should be ET if you're racing 1/4 mile, trap speed if you're doing road of america
Points taken.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks Dan.
Yeah my first time to the track I was in the 118-119 range. So it would seem like you should be able to hit 124
Old 05-16-2007, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Fadi, all you did was took that picture after you deleted the info. You are just lying again. The picture proves nothing.
Really? I took that picture after I deleted the info you say??

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO EDIT SOMEONE ELSE'S PM???????????????????
Old 05-16-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

No more rants from me. You are doing all the ranting. Like I said before can I get 20 on pump 2 ??

lol sure thing couzin
Old 05-16-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Fadi I am done with you. I don't care what you have to say, or are trying to prove. You have a modified car and are pissed that I called you on it. Lucky that I can't prove it or you would be the one looking bad all by yourself. Have a nice life. Move on, I have. Its done, you win. Do you feel better now?
Old 05-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Teching In

OWNED A picture is worth a million words. Well about 6 or 7 words what ever you claimed Fadi edited out BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Seriously Doug just give up your embarrassing yourself more and more. You lost your races you lost the bitching war try to end this with some dignity.

Oh and please make fun of his job life whatever you want because guess what your on ls1tech.com in the racing section THE ONLY THING PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS RACING DUMB *** AND GUESS WHAT ELSE YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

As seen below

Doug getting OWNED_1

Doug getting owned_again

Doug owned ONCE AGAIN!!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:16 PM
9 Second Club

Wow. all I can say is...Wow. Somebody put up a sign like i have coming into my neighborhood... Slow- Children at Play.

I think this one's gonna get the big
Old 05-16-2007, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club