Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fadi vs Alignc5??? Where did it go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$8,000every two weeks is $208,000 annually. More than enough to buy a new Z06 or buy a REAL nasty motor for the C5. Just race from a dig abut 3-4 times, better at a track for more info. You two have a good past of racing and having fun, now you have a disagreement (understandable, everyone does at times).

Race, get it out of the system. My friend has a bone stock C5 2002 Z06 with the ONLY mod being a varram. Stock tires, air filter, tune, etc. He runs 12.0 at 117 at a shitty track here locally. He was beating a LOT of midified F-bodies and Mustangs, and they all said he wasn't stock. Another friend has a different 03 C5 Z06 (same car in terms of weight, power, etc, also bone stock). He took the 03 car out and beat the same people by the same margins he did in his own car, this finally shut people up. THe difference is the 03 runs 12.5+ at the track with the owner driving, and the 02 has a maniac that isn't scared to powershift every gear (and runs half a second faster and several mile per hour better).

If you really want to settle this, do the dig racing at the track so no one can call foul on the start. next, find another C6 Z06 that is bone stock and have Fadi drive it (if owner allows) to race AlignC5. This would end the debate for good I would think. Since neither of these cars have been to a track lately, it would be nice to see!

Just race and have fun, if Fadi is lying about mods, then so be it. If AlignC5 has spent a ton of money on a H/C C5 that is not quite equal to a new stock C6 Z06, so be it. I do know that the new C6 Zo6 is pissing off a LOT of modified cars out there....

Just get back to racing and having fun, not yelling at each other on the internet.

Just remember we all know a few things on this forum:
1.) everyone lies about what has been done to their cars
2.) everyone lies about how much money they make
3.) everyone lies about how many good looking chicks they bang
4.) everyone lies about how big their **** is
5.) everyone lies about what mods they are actually going to do (not wanting to do, but can afford to do)
6.) everyone lies about where they were when they come home at 6am and are asked by their parent/girlfriend/wife
7.) everyone gets carried away on the internet, acting tough, or angry....the annonymity of the internet brings this out of people

Just race, have fun, race again, buy more mods, race other people, make fun of import-karate-car-pieces-of-**** ricer cars.

SDB
Old 05-16-2007, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Not trying to get banned, but what happened?
I take it your talking about this thread?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/529588-allngn_c5-vs-c6-z06-video.html

For those of us who didn't see this thread the 1st time around.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SDB
$8,000every two weeks is $208,000 annually. More than enough to buy a new Z06 or buy a REAL nasty motor for the C5. Just race from a dig abut 3-4 times, better at a track for more info. You two have a good past of racing and having fun, now you have a disagreement (understandable, everyone does at times).

Race, get it out of the system. My friend has a bone stock C5 2002 Z06 with the ONLY mod being a varram. Stock tires, air filter, tune, etc. He runs 12.0 at 117 at a shitty track here locally. He was beating a LOT of midified F-bodies and Mustangs, and they all said he wasn't stock. Another friend has a different 03 C5 Z06 (same car in terms of weight, power, etc, also bone stock). He took the 03 car out and beat the same people by the same margins he did in his own car, this finally shut people up. THe difference is the 03 runs 12.5+ at the track with the owner driving, and the 02 has a maniac that isn't scared to powershift every gear (and runs half a second faster and several mile per hour better).

If you really want to settle this, do the dig racing at the track so no one can call foul on the start. next, find another C6 Z06 that is bone stock and have Fadi drive it (if owner allows) to race AlignC5. This would end the debate for good I would think. Since neither of these cars have been to a track lately, it would be nice to see!

Just race and have fun, if Fadi is lying about mods, then so be it. If AlignC5 has spent a ton of money on a H/C C5 that is not quite equal to a new stock C6 Z06, so be it. I do know that the new C6 Zo6 is pissing off a LOT of modified cars out there....

Just get back to racing and having fun, not yelling at each other on the internet.

Just remember we all know a few things on this forum:
1.) everyone lies about what has been done to their cars
2.) everyone lies about how much money they make
3.) everyone lies about how many good looking chicks they bang
4.) everyone lies about how big their **** is
5.) everyone lies about what mods they are actually going to do (not wanting to do, but can afford to do)
6.) everyone lies about where they were when they come home at 6am and are asked by their parent/girlfriend/wife
7.) everyone gets carried away on the internet, acting tough, or angry....the annonymity of the internet brings this out of people

Just race, have fun, race again, buy more mods, race other people, make fun of import-karate-car-pieces-of-**** ricer cars.

SDB
Ok bro. I see your numerous points.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Fadi I am done with you. I don't care what you have to say, or are trying to prove. You have a modified car and are pissed that I called you on it. Lucky that I can't prove it or you would be the one looking bad all by yourself
If telling yourself that I have a modded car makes you feel better and lets you sleep at night, then so be it. You already have a hard time making the day go by knowing that my car is stock, so whatever makes you feel better..

Have a nice life. Move on, I have. Its done, you win. Do you feel better now?
No, I don't actually. I didn't want this to get this far, and I wanted to be your friend, but obviously you did not given that YOU made the personal attacks FIRST. Remember when you came over Doug to my house?. We cooked you food, greeted you well, offered everything to you, and treated you like family and this is how you come act because of a race? I am just glad I now realize what kind of person you really are before it got too late. Like someone else said, what a shame.

bye..
Old 05-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Wow. all I can say is...Wow. Somebody put up a sign like i have coming into my neighborhood... Slow- Children at Play.

I think this one's gonna get the big
Nah, I am done.

I still can't get over the whole "Fadi, all you did was took that picture after you deleted the info. You are just lying again. The picture proves nothing." post from Doug...

Ok ok, really, I am done.

PEACE

and like always everyone, stay tuned for MORE racing footage from me throughout the summer..
Old 05-16-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Fadi
Ya, I mean if you are making 8k gross every two weeks like you told me, what is 1K to you? That is chump change.

When I was working 16 hrs a day 7 days a week with all the OT, and Double pay for continuous days worked, I was Grossing 7-8 k every two weeks off and on. You seem to forget though that I pay my own bills. I don't get to use every dime I make for whatever I want. I have to budget and taxes kill me.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

If telling yourself that I have a modded car makes you feel better and lets you sleep at night, then so be it. You already have a hard time making the day go by knowing that my car is stock, so whatever makes you feel better..

No, I don't actually. I didn't want this to get this far, and I wanted to be your friend, but obviously you did not given that YOU made the personal attacks FIRST. Remember when you came over Doug to my house?. We cooked you food, greeted you well, offered everything to you, and treated you like family and this is how you come act because of a race? I am just glad I now realize what kind of person you really are before it got too late. Like someone else said, what a shame.

bye..
Oh yeah lets talk about the food. I said I was allergic to onions and you assured me there weren't any onions in it. Sure enough the meat was full of onions and I was sick as a dog. You know what is in you own ethnic food. Thanks for giving me **** that I told you made me sick. Good joke.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nah, I am done.

PEACE
Ok Fadi I am done too. Sorry. This really got out of hand. You got the better car, now go kill some more cars.

The funny thing Fadi I am not mad at you. I am mad at what I lost by not beating you. I had the hook up, and all I needed was a vid of me winning but I came up short.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

geez guys, this is turning into a soap opera

so..., what is it that you lost by not beating Fadi ??
Old 05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Banned

Oh yeah lets talk about the food. I said I was allergic to onions and you assured me there weren't any onions in it. Sure enough the meat was full of onions and I was sick as a dog. You know what is in you own ethnic food. Thanks for giving me **** that I told you made me sick. Good joke.

That is a good one! Go Fadi!
Old 05-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Launching!

This thread is ******* embarassing. Terrible.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

When I was working 16 hrs a day 7 days a week with all the OT, and Double pay for continuous days worked, I was Grossing 7-8 k every two weeks off and on. You seem to forget though that I pay my own bills. I don't get to use every dime I make for whatever I want. I have to budget and taxes kill me.

No offense, but if you're making $200K+ a year, how is it that you seem live from paycheck to paycheck?
Old 05-16-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nevermind, I don't want to get involved lol.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:24 PM
TECH Regular

I like sex, I think it is niiiice.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Teching In

doug you are a ******* joke, and for everyone calling fadi a kid show me one post where he made a personal attack on doug for no reason what so ever. maybe some people should re read this and then post. your apology doesnt mean jack **** to anyone doug, you are bitter for spending money on your car and still loseing. for all the people thinking fadis car is not stock then please go on hating on the STOCK zo6 because you cant handle that a STOCK zo6 will smoke a car with 30 more whp.

you refused to race me last year and i can see you are doing the same this year. i told you i would line up with you for money and you still wont for someone makeing 7k every other week a couple hundred bucks wont mean ****, this is coming from a person who truley lives pay check to pay check (me).

im so sick of coming on here and reading you bashing fadi, coming at him on personal attacks why dont you ******* grow up.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
I like sex, I think it is niiiice.

...anyone have any pictures of wizzard sleeves?

I'm mad at you ******* for making me read all these pages of bullshit.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
...anyone have any pictures of wizzard sleeves?
bwhahahaha
Old 05-16-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by timpala

you refused to race me last year and i can see you are doing the same this year. i told you i would line up with you for money and you still wont for someone makeing 7k every other week a couple hundred bucks wont mean ****, this is coming from a person who truley lives pay check to pay check (me).

Never refused to race you. My car was down. I didn't get to drive it for a long time. I was going to race you and my starter ended up breaking. Got another one and installed and it broke. Then my headgaskets failed. You obviously don't remember what happened.

I wish I made 7k + EVERY 2 weeks. For awhile I was. Life was great but then after you go back to normal pay it sucks. So you should know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

So you still want to race me. After all the **** you say. You and Fadi are friends for a reason. Lets roll one on the eway. Top speed run take it or leave it Timmy. Race from a dig to 180, can your car handle 180?

You don't like me bashing Fadi, I have stopped, but you see fit to come back on and start the **** all over again.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by slowmofo
bwhahahaha

....was trying to get everyone together VIA the vagine, since racing was helping.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlueGoat06
i live in Holland,Oh, but i don't know anything about whitehouse ??
Its about 10 minutes away the local school is Anthony Wayne if you played sports in highschool. Watch out for a black mustang with a slight wistle if you see it as well as a blue stang that lopes like crazy. The black car traps well in the 160's on its old setup and the blue car should trap high 130's to low 140's. Theres some exotics around where you live too. Its a nice area for sure.