Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Riced by an Evo!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 02:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIevo
You do realize that it isn't the import owners that start **** 95% of the time right? Including this thread. Its the ONE IM AN *** WISH I HAD A WS6 morons.

As for Mr. TACO, your definition of a ricer perfectly fits the above mentioned individual, who also claims to own a domestic, therefor, a domestic ricer. He also very rarely from what Ive seen makes a post in this sectin unless he can bash on an import, therefor a troll as well. You on the other hand are just very close minded, out of touch, and opinionated. Makes you look really bad and ignorant.
Actually that ****** ricer named XakEp started the arguement with this post, moron:

Originally Posted by XakEp
So you're saying 4 bangers cant make torque? Wonder what you'd say if you knew how many out there make more than you
He couldn't just leave well enough alone, he had to go and start **** with someone because they "talked bad about 4 cylinder imports yo"

You are calling me a ricer now?? This gets better with each post. Here I am, calling out your hunk of **** 4 cylinder Japanese shopping cart for what it is, and I am the ricer?? Wow, you need a reality check, retard.

Rice = Asian vehicles
Ricer = Someone who drives Asian vehicles or tries to make their vehicle look Asian.

Both of those definitions apply to you. Neither of them apply to me in any way, shape, or form. You're just pissed because you know your are a lityle skinny ricer *** with no friends, so the best you can do it call sameone the same name they call you. All that does is make you look even more stupid then you've already proven yourself to be.

Get a life and stop trolling Domestic car forums trying to get respect for your piece of **** import.
Old 05-17-2007 | 02:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369

so...he's not a troll then? you can't troll if you're backing the point of the site. this is a DOMESTIC site - he is backing DOMESTICS. that makes him a typical user. you're coming in here backing an evo because you own one. that makes you the troll. just thought you should know that fact.
I'm glad someone on here has some common sense

Funny how all these import trolling **** can do is call us the same names we call them. Its like they are 5 years old, or at least have about the same maturity of a small child.

They are ricers for driving jap crap and trolls for trying to rep their shitbox imports on LS1Tech.

So I call them out, and their response is "You are a Domestic troll" and "You are a Domestic ricer".

A new low has been reached for human stupidity. All give a nice thanks to Xakep, NIevo, dsmfan95, and GTO Powered240SX. Thanks for ruining this thread and every other damn thread in this section with your import trolling bullshit. Everyone really appreciates it and cares about what you have to say

You've all contributed so much that its really not necessary for you to post anymore. In other words, get the **** out and stop ruining this forum. Thanks.
Old 05-17-2007 | 03:08 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GTOpowered240sx
You do realize that you just described everyone in here thats bashing imports also right??
Maybe. But I for one WILL NOT put up with punks calling me a "mullet" just because I REFUSE to worship (or even respect) their imports/import nameplates (let alone own/buy one myself)!!
Sorry, but contrary to popular belief one CAN BE an "enthusiast" without loving/worshipping/respecting imports, YES, even the "sick quick" ones!! Of course I have to admit that some are (or can be made) VERY quick/fast and/or great handling/high performance. In fact, there are some (few) that I actually like (NOT love/worship like the fanboyzz), but could NEVER own since they are either made in Japan or by Nippon nameplates. But, like I've said before, that is an arguement for it's own 10,000 page thread, like the one I'm fighting with the TOYboyzz on Racer's Lounge right now.
Old 05-17-2007 | 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All I can say is my slow car (NeonSR*-4 13.6 @ 106 w/2.2 60ft) is faster than taco's car...

Old 05-17-2007 | 03:23 PM
Administrator

I'm going to save a few of you from being banned by locking this post.