Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

post a link to the thread
Old 06-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
post a link to the thread
I would luv to, but per forum rules-Chapter 3, Section 2, Verse 1: No posting links to other forums.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't find the dam thread either, hell i can't even find the site!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by supaspowt
I would luv to, but per forum rules-Chapter 3, Section 2, Verse 1: No posting links to other forums.
lol wat lol everyone on tech does it lol come on pls
Old 06-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Tech Resident

if i had a dollar for every time someone linked to another thread, i could quit my day job.

personally, i think that rule is more about starting a forum vs. forum war (where we register names there, yell at them, they find out it's us, they register names here and before we know it, the forum is flooded with crap). as long as that stuff doesn't go down, i see little harm in it...but that's just my opinion.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Teching In

pm it to someone.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Launching!

Unbelievable.
So does more pistons mean that a 1912 Packard with a v12 will decimate all of our Fbodies since they have 4 more pistons than us?????
Old 06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by thecorrectformula
Unbelievable.
So does more pistons mean that a 1912 Packard with a v12 will decimate all of our Fbodies since they have 4 more pistons than us?????
he's just a troll. ignore him and he won't have a reason to come here anymore. if we keep acknowledging him, he'll keep coming back. if we ignore him, he'll just fade away...
Old 06-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Launching!

Good idea I'll do it.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

By: JML M5
"While entering a long freeway entrance ramp, I noticed a black convertible C6 Vette in front of me cruising at a high rate of speed. He was in the left of 3 lanes. I was in the middle lane gaining ground until I caught up to him. As soon as I got even with him, we both take off. We started at about 90. I thought I would get beat but as we got deep into triple digit speeds, I was half a car ahead of him and gaining ever so slightly...if at all. I shut it down and dropped back while he just kept going ahead. I didn't want to press my luck since this freeway is always filled with cops. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he realized he couldn't shake a 6 year old 4 door sedan. This car just amazes me on a daily basis."

Real Story:
While sipping on my starbucks and entering the highway.....cause I can't drive a manual of course...... I noticed a black C6 and became very jealous that chevy actually put out a sports car with a very nice interior and creature comforts. I noticed he was in the left lane so I proceeded to cut off the semi and other traffic originally trying to go around me in the middle lane. I would estimate he was going the speed limit...maybe 5 over. Then I felt a sudden urge in my pants as my small ***** began to feel very insecure about itself. So, I decided to romp it in the middle lane and come up on him fast. As I got next to him He realized I was trying to make my tiny ***** feel bigger by doing a ricer flyby. He downshifted and floored it. Apparently the hp to weight ratio, gearing, and aero dynamics of his car came into effect. He stopped my ricer fly by and began creeping up on me at about 110 mph (very scary and fast for me to be that deep into the triple digits). As he got about half a car from me he stopped because he proved his point and realized it was not smart to go any faster in a populated stretch of highway, unlike me who will do anything to prove my bmw is greater than god and that I truly have a gigantic ***** in my own head.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

if i had a dollar for every time someone linked to another thread, i could quit my day job.

personally, i think that rule is more about starting a forum vs. forum war (where we register names there, yell at them, they find out it's us, they register names here and before we know it, the forum is flooded with crap). as long as that stuff doesn't go down, i see little harm in it...but that's just my opinion.
Im not going to link but heres the site to take a look on your own terms.
/M5Board.com/
Old 06-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Im not going to link but heres the site to take a look on your own terms.
/M5Board.com/
**Disclaimer** To admins, I apologize, I couldnt help it
To the rest of ya, just file through all the BS over there and dont start any shet!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned

he's just a troll. ignore him and he won't have a reason to come here anymore. if we keep acknowledging him, he'll keep coming back. if we ignore him, he'll just fade away...
no that is not true. you can be a stupid *** or whatever and say **** like that but i am here to learn. sorry if im not a "genius" like all of u say u are, but im sick of all this bullshit. i might not know everything but i know a thing or 2............
Old 06-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Launching!

Dude seriously it's good that you joined the site for knowledge purposes, but just make sure you have your facts straight please before you post. For example more cylinders doesn't neccessarily mean more power or speed. Less cylinders doesn't mean faster because of less weight. Both of these statements I've seen in posts of yours and there just foolish to say, no offense intended. Not trying to come off as a jerk here but you just need to sit back and read decent topics were people actually know what there talking about if your wanting to learn stuff. If don't know for sure about somethin' don't say anything, that's one way to keep from gettin flamed by people.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by StevensBikes27
i am here to learn. sorry if im not a "genius" like all of u say u are, but im sick of all this bullshit. i might not know everything but i know a thing or 2............
. You are a ******* retard. A M5 is faster then a vette simply because it has more pistons ? Get a clue, there is more to it then just how many pistons a motor has. Just because my LS1 has 8 pistons if I disconnect 7 plug wires even your piece of **** camaro will beat my car, it wouldn't even start. You have proven that you don't know much at all about Camaros saying there is no difference between a 81 and 82 Camaro except the seat belts. They aren't even the same body style " genius ". Then to talk about a Vette or M5, 2 cars I DOUBT you have ever even driven or been in, you're out of your league.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Launching!

Does sound fishy. I ran a M5 of that era when I was basically stock (maybe a lid and MAF) and that was an even race.

Though sometimes anything can happen on the street.

At the same time, some people have been smoking the wrong weed...
Old 06-19-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 91 LS1 Z28
. You are a ******* retard. A M5 is faster then a vette simply because it has more pistons ? Get a clue, there is more to it then just how many pistons a motor has. Just because my LS1 has 8 pistons if I disconnect 7 plug wires even your piece of **** camaro will beat my car, it wouldn't even start. You have proven that you don't know much at all about Camaros saying there is no difference between a 81 and 82 Camaro except the seat belts. They aren't even the same body style " genius ". Then to talk about a Vette or M5, 2 cars I DOUBT you have ever even driven or been in, you're out of your league.
LMAOOOOOOO i miss steven already,there's noooo way he was serious on this forum..
Old 06-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by StevensBikes27
no that is not true. you can be a stupid *** or whatever and say **** like that but i am here to learn. sorry if im not a "genius" like all of u say u are, but im sick of all this bullshit. i might not know everything but i know a thing or 2............
problem worked itself out

i'm actually gonna feel really bad if i'm wrong about this guy and he really wasn't a troll. oh well, rock on.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Launching!

Did they ban him?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:52 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mystic 98 TA
That guy sounded very sophisticated in his arrogance...