Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a Eclipse.... I know

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe he has AIDS and wants to share the wealth. Also, has anybody ever raced a 3G or 4G eclipse that even came close (by 4 or 5 cars)?
Old 07-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darrensls1
Telling someone to commit suicide or get AIDS is what's rude and unneccesary. I'm sorry you feel this way. I have a lot of knowledge on 10 second LS1 setups which could have lead to an interesting discussion.

I won't lower myself to offer you any insults or wish you any harm. Instead I will just say good luck.

Good luck to you XakEp.
That knowledge and discussion have no place in the Kills section. I'm suprised it took you 9 posts to figure that out. If you were as **** about the rules as you seem to be, you'd know that technical discussions belong in the TECHNICAL sections.

Originally Posted by Arc00TA
Maybe he has AIDS and wants to share the wealth. Also, has anybody ever raced a 3G or 4G eclipse that even came close (by 4 or 5 cars)?
The only way a 3g or 4g eclipse is going to keep up with an LS1 is if the LS1 owner is drunk, high, having a seizure and dies. THEN the eclipse might catch up.

Might. Thats assuming the corpse doesnt lean on the gas pedal.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XakEp
That knowledge and discussion have no place in the Kills section. I'm suprised it took you 9 posts to figure that out. If you were as **** about the rules as you seem to be, you'd know that technical discussions belong in the TECHNICAL sections.

Im not attacking you in any way but,darrensLs1 is a cool member.Very helpful and 99% of his posts are accurate and well written.
My point is that in some ways you are correct.The members here, that are most wise,avoid this section all together.Even when they do pop in,it never seems like it was worth it.

Last edited by six_string_wiz; 07-11-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey you were the one that got on that topic in this very thread.

I'm in Denver. As for highly modified - I'm talking 10s or faster.
What, does making an Fbody a 10 second car suddenly make them utterly useless for daily driving? Think before you post.
Seeing as bolt ons will get an LS1 into the 11s, it doesnt seem too far out of line to call 10s or faster highly modified. However, the more important question is why the **** you're bitching about what is or is not practical when it comes to driving a car purposefully modified to driving fast WHEN YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY OWN A ******* CAR YOURSELF.
So what you're saying is that it's ok for you to talk about 10 second LS1's in a eclipse kill thread but it's not ok for me. That makes sense

But that's ok. It is off topic because it has nothing to do with trey1010's kill on an eclipse. But for someone who has been around here since 2005 I'm surprised you didn't know that getting off topic in this section is normal.

So I'll say good kill again trey. And again good luck XakEp.