Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

*UPDATE* Vegas Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 Shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *UPDATE* Vegas Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 Shot

In a matter of three days it is all over vegas that the gold Integra has lost to a C6. I've received calls from people I haven't spoken to for months about how I lost........ the bad part is that somehow the story has become I got my *** handed to me!!! Everyone who was there knows what happened..... and saw me ask him to run again, but line up side by side. Someone is a fricken liar and I hope its not the vette owner because as of right now I think he's a cool guy.

From what I've heard..... his excuse for not racing me again is because he knows I'm going to turn up the boost......... Even though I don't know your S/N's.... I know some of you guys are on this forum. I swear on my kid's lives I have not... and will not touch my boost until after we race again. This time we will definitely get it on camera so there won't be any further misrepresentations of the facts. If you guys want to see me lose so badly and the C6 can't do it.... I'll talk jamie into racing me this weekend so you guys can stop worrying about my car truly being undefeated.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 07-26-2007, 12:18 AM
TECH Addict

What?
Old 07-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Banned

This **** is getting old...... IBTL
Old 07-26-2007, 01:23 AM
On The Tree

Man oh man do I hate the street racing section.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 07-26-2007, 01:37 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

what ever. you lost. get over it.

cool times though. 11.4 in an integra is pretty fast.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:01 AM
Banned

Not as cool as an 11.3 C6 LOL!!!!!

IBTL
Old 07-26-2007, 02:12 AM
11 Second Club

Your 11 second car is undefeated?

*snicker*

Josh
Old 07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by distortion_69
Your 11 second car is undefeated?

*snicker*

Josh
I swear you guys are such hypocrites!!!! If the vette owner posted this same thread calling me out..... all you guys would be talking about how the ricer is scared to race again.... and how stupid it is to claim a victory when you got set out six cars. I agree that a chase is a race..... if you are racing for money!!!! When you are racing for pride..... I don't know any man with any ***** whatsoever....... that would take pride in a win getting set out six cars!!!

Since when have you seen a roll race where one car drives way up ahead of the other, and then says...... " oh I thought you were gonna catch up to me"?........... No..... you drive side by side until the start of the race. Thats a bitch move in my book. BTW Yes my car is undefeated from a roll. I have lost twice...... once when I misshifted against a C6 Z06..... (but this guy had enough ***** to race again and I beat him)....... and now when my dumb *** got cocky and thought I could run down a 525rwhp C6 from 6 cars back!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
BTW Yes my car is undefeated from a roll. I have lost twice......
wow, so let me get this straight. you are undefeated but you lost twice
Old 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

This is dumb as hell.
This story makes me cry its so unfair
Old 07-26-2007, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

New rule for the Kill Section:

"Can't have 2 threads going at the same time that are,can, or will exceed 10 pages."

I would convert your teg to RWD then **** with people when you ask to go from a dig. You'd win TONS of money. -Mark
Old 07-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by alwaysinboost
wow, so let me get this straight. you are undefeated but you lost twice
Seriously man are you just screwing with me to get a rise outta me. In my other thread your misrepresentations will work because no one is going to go back through ten pages of what I said to find whats true......... but why would you try to misrepresent what I said in the post directly before yours? Shouldn't you wait 2 or 3 pages to say something stupid like that?
Old 07-26-2007, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
I swear you guys are such hypocrites!!!! If the vette owner posted this same thread calling me out..... all you guys would be talking about how the ricer is scared to race again.... and how stupid it is to claim a victory when you got set out six cars. I agree that a chase is a race..... if you are racing for money!!!! When you are racing for pride..... I don't know any man with any ***** whatsoever....... that would take pride in a win getting set out six cars!!!

!!!
If i posted a a story of me killing a honda hatch on the honda tech forum, the ricers would react the same way towards me, the only exception being most of the guys on that board are dumb as **** and would not give me the respect and props u have received here.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
If i posted a a story of me killing a honda hatch on the honda tech forum, the ricers would react the same way towards me, the only exception being most of the guys on that board are dumb as **** and would not give me the respect and props u have received here.
You are absolutely right.... but you have to realize that most of the guys on import forums are kids who haven't matured enough to know better. Why do you think I would much rather spend my time here? I posted my integra on an import forum once and the first 10 comments were about why I don't have a wing....... or body kit...... or clear tail lights...... I'm like..... " helllllllooooooo I have an 11 sec 4-door integra"!!!! No one is about going fast.... they just want to make thier cars look ricey. Oh my god I used the "R" word!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

UPDATE

Even if he doesn't accept a rematch, at least you'll still have all your aunts and uncles.... and all the bull ****.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:07 PM

Do you really care what other people think that much? If you know you can beat him in a fair race, but he doesn't want to run a fair race then it's his loss. Get over it. You seem like a pretty cool guy and you have a fast car, but you're getting a bit obsessed with this race.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by John Ceta
UPDATE

Even if he doesn't accept a rematch, at least you'll still have all your aunts and uncles.... and all the bull ****.
What???????? You lost me!!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Staging Lane

you keep complaining about not lineing up side by side and him beating you, but I remember reading in your post about it the first time you wouldn't line up w/ or speed up to catch him because it would no longer be your sweet spot. Is this correct? sounds like to me he didn't want to pull up beside him and instead decided to stay at a speed that you like. so you both went and you accepted the "6 car" head start thinking it would be better than lineing up with him. You lose, sorry.

Now with that said, you have a very nice integ, and shouldn't worry about it. It's not a big deal that you lost