Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Fearsm Vs Killemall Vs Rsky

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im pretty bummed out about the vids my self guys...

I watched Vids of my SRT10 vs the C6Z06 vs the supercharged GTS ...But due to tecnical difficulties they were unable to be posted..

Ive seen the Vids of me vs the Supra and ..

The C6Z06 my SRT10 and the supra from 70-155 mph...

But they still havent been posted as of yet..

But you cant really get mad at someone who has there own things to do and was posting it for you as a favor. Ifthey do it..AWESOME..If they cant find the time..Well, hey what you gonna do..

Me and RSKY are in the talks of purchasing some dvd cameras and keeeping them in the Viper/Z06 at all times...
Old 10-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 67maro
Nice cars and good races. That supras numbers are weak on 28lbs though.

Hey Fadi, hows the G-Car shopping?
First of all the car is an automatic and all numbers are through and UNLOCKED converter. Secondly, his figures are wrong. Not sure why he thinks he knows the numbers on my car. The car made 628 rwp on Meth and pump gas at 26 psi. On RACE GAS at only 24 psi the car made 640rwhp. I couldnt turn the boost up anymore at the time because of a boost leak which I found later. On the nitrous it was 700rwhp still with the boost leak. I expect better numbers when the car is back up. Not sure what I was making that night as it appears the car was hurting. I wont be back out till its 100% and that can be settled properly. No more mister nice guy....lol.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Teching In

There is a video and I'm having a friend help me get it up. Since he's doing me a favor, I'm not going to keep bugging him about it.
As for the races, yeah. They were fun. I hope that once the Supra is 100%, we can all run again.

Fadi.. there really are videos..
Old 10-01-2007, 03:15 PM
TECH Regular

Do any of yall have pics of your cars? Fearsm you to. All badass rides and just wanted to add to the car pic collection with some worthy pics.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RSKY

I know, I was just messing with ya guys..
Old 10-01-2007, 03:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fadi
I know, I was just messing with ya guys..
This is taking longer to post than one of your videos Fadi.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by RSKY
There is a video and I'm having a friend help me get it up. Since he's doing me a favor, I'm not going to keep bugging him about it.
As for the races, yeah. They were fun. I hope that once the Supra is 100%, we can all run again.

Put a LS7 in your NSX.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Couple things. You guys passed me up top because the car shut down. I would have kept pulling. We will go again when the car is back up and is 100%. Oh, and next time how about being honest with your mods. You changed a few things from the last race but made sure I kept everything the same. Next time I wont turn the boost down at all trying to be nice. In fact I will probably spray on top of race gas. Good races.

Before I even did the mods, to me I pulled you by a car with my top down and a passanger in the car when you had no passanger on your 21 psi pump/meth setting..

The cat/muff delete was ment to be a joke that I figured everyone would notice the second I started the car LOL, and also to help me be competitive against you when you upped the boost to 24 psi..

Based on the vid Ive seen of me you and the Z06 from 70-155 mph...Id say it was 250$ well spent on my part..

As too the races..I had a 200 pound passanger while you had a 160 pound passanger and RSKY had a small passanger as well...Close race and VERY fun..

Cant wait till your 100% as I will come back stronger next time as well..

Already have another mod lined up for this weekrnd.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Before I even did the mods, to me I pulled you by a car with my top down and a passanger in the car when you had no passanger on your 21 psi pump/meth setting..

The cat/muff delete was ment to be a joke that I figured everyone would notice the second I started the car LOL, and also to help me be competitive against you when you upped the boost to 24 psi..

Based on the vid Ive seen of me you and the Z06 from 70-155 mph...Id say it was 250$ well spent on my part..

As too the races..I had a 200 pound passanger while you had a 160 pound passanger and RSKY had a small passanger as well...Close race and VERY fun..

Cant wait till your 100% as I will come back stronger next time as well..

Already have another mod lined up for this weekrnd.
LOL..think about that. You say you pulled me the first time by the same distance you pulled me this time. The first time you had the top down and a passenger and I had no passenger. Second time you had no cats, top up and both of us had passengers? Doesnt quite add up now does it? Doesnt matter though, a win is a win. Dont ever ask me to handicapp my car again though cause it aint happening. Run what you brung...my favorite motto.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:03 PM
12 Second Club

First of all the car is an automatic and all numbers are through and UNLOCKED converter. Secondly, his figures are wrong. Not sure why he thinks he knows the numbers on my car. The car made 628 rwp on Meth and pump gas at 26 psi. On RACE GAS at only 24 psi the car made 640rwhp. I couldnt turn the boost up anymore at the time because of a boost leak which I found later. On the nitrous it was 700rwhp still with the boost leak. I expect better numbers when the car is back up. Not sure what I was making that night as it appears the car was hurting. I wont be back out till its 100% and that can be settled properly. No more mister nice guy....lol.
I had no idea that the car in question was an auto, I should of done my homework, I apolgize. Your cars sick btw. What trany do you got in there?
Old 10-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Launching!

LOL..think about that. You say you pulled me the first time by the same distance you pulled me this time. The first time you had the top down and a passenger and I had no passenger. Second time you had no cats, top up and both of us had passengers? Doesnt quite add up now does it? Doesnt matter though, a win is a win. Dont ever ask me to handicapp my car again though cause it aint happening. Run what you brung...my favorite motto.

OK...THIS IS ALL ONLY MY OPINION AND NONTHING MORE..

Our first race from 80-120 with me with a passanger and my top down vs you having no passanger...I pulled you slowly by a car and let off at 120 mph due to traffic while you zoomed by..This was you with 21 psi from my understanding

Our second race with you again at 21 psi and us both having passangers plus my 10-20 rwhp gain from the cat/muff delete...I pulled you hard and fast by 1.5 cars and you stayed around that distance..Maybe you crept up to my rear bumper by 140 mph..

The final race with you at 24 psi I thought you pulled me pretty fast by 1.5 cars and then by 150 plus mph I was back at your door with you still a 1/2 car in front of me..

So I have another mod planned for this weekend that I beleave will let me be kneck and kneck with your car from 70-155 mph instead of a 1/2 car behind on your 24 psi pump gas setting..

Hey you still have..more boost...race gas...and NOS at your disposal..I know my roll
Old 10-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Teching In

I had no idea that the car in question was an auto, I should of done my homework, I apolgize. Your cars sick btw. What trany do you got in there?
No worries man. Right now I have a Boost Logic built auto in it. I am pretty much on the ragged edge of how much power it can hold. Once it eventually goes I will probably do something a bit beefier.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by F-117HWK
Do any of yall have pics of your cars? Fearsm you to. All badass rides and just wanted to add to the car pic collection with some worthy pics.
Great idea! I would love to see pics of your cars too!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Launching!

My 2003 SRT10 no longer has the cheasy origional owner stickers and the last one is my old wrecked 1999 rt10
Attached Thumbnails Fearsm Vs Killemall Vs Rsky-cimg4022-small-.jpg   Fearsm Vs Killemall Vs Rsky-cimg4023-small-.jpg   Fearsm Vs Killemall Vs Rsky-cimg4024-small-.jpg   Fearsm Vs Killemall Vs Rsky-cimg4025-small-.jpg  
Old 10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
11 Second Club

Very nice! I don't see the RT10..
Old 10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
12 Second Club

No worries man. Right now I have a Boost Logic built auto in it. I am pretty much on the ragged edge of how much power it can hold. Once it eventually goes I will probably do something a bit beefier.
Th400 that bitch. Your cars sick but why an auto? I would have to have a 6 speec car.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Wow I've never seen the back of a Viper before. Neat.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Th400 that bitch. Your cars sick but why an auto? I would have to have a 6 speec car.
Had a 6 spd before this one and I do miss it sometimes. But a well setup auto is hard to beat on the track and the street. When the car is back up on the road again it's gonna be set to kill so we shall see. I
Old 10-03-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Killemall
My LS1 vette sounded better overall...
But it's decent..Youd think a 505 cubic inch engine would sound like barry white..

But in the higher rpm's it sounds almost importish...Down low is nice though
Lol, in the video of me running against my buddies mildly modded srt10 he ran open headers so that bitch was LOUD!!

But the reason your motor sounds importish is because your motor although is a 10 cylinder is put together like 2 5's...

Heres my video just for reference.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...bf000d373d.htm
Old 10-03-2007, 01:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

2000 Tran Zam, is your car very streetable? Its friggin badass lol. I'd like to here more about your setup if you would PM. You sure handed that viper his ***