Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 vs. GT = no match

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LS1 vs. GT = no match

I don't own an LS1, but I'm here because LT1tech.com is an effing joke. All their moderators are like a-hole cops: they nitpick about EVERYTHING (Except Jay and Pugs- they're cool guys). I got flamed out by a mod because I suggested a street-racing section What kinda **** is that? I wasn't even an ******* about it. He was all "NOt only is it illegal... it's dangerous, it's blah blah"

Maybe it's the same situation with the Stang fellas. I dunno... But this has been a pretty good board so far, nobody's said anything remotely assholish to me yet!
so your that guy that suggested the street racing section , i have to say they were real gay about the street racing.
Old 06-21-2003, 01:47 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree, street racing is dangerous, but then again, so are 90 year old people that can't see over the steering wheel doing 13 mph in the fast lane. Personally, I think street racing is fine, given your only risking the lives of you and the person your racing. You bring your girl, or a friend, or your kid, or race on a busy highway ... then your risking other peoples lives. Racing "2 slow 2 gay" style doing 120 weaving in and out of rush hour traffic to show your car is better ... thats stupid. Racing 1 on 1 on a back road, or at 2am when nobody is on the road is okay in my book, however.
Old 06-21-2003, 02:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

That's exactly the point I was trying to prove on LT1tech... nobody got it, except "Pugs", the main admin of the site, and a moderator "Jayz28" they were pretty cool about it, but still refused to add the section... so I came here!

It definately is a better board, but all the LS1s... I feel so slow...
Old 06-21-2003, 12:27 PM
blownerator

That's exactly the point I was trying to prove on LT1tech... nobody got it, except "Pugs", the main admin of the site, and a moderator "Jayz28" they were pretty cool about it, but still refused to add the section... so I came here!

It definately is a better board, but all the LS1s... I feel so slow...
HEY! My PUG took offence to that!
Old 06-21-2003, 01:14 PM
11 Second Club

As a person who hates rice rockets, I try to wipe the smerk off their faces anytime I see one and it is safe to do. If I could do this at the track, then I would, but they just don't show up. They are to scared to arrive at the home of American Muscle, a drag strip. In Tampa, we are over run but rice, they are everywhere!!!! But I enjoy racing them because they have put $10,000 into their car to still lose to mine which I have put $60 into. Street racing in Tampa is actually safer than you think, they do it on a bridge that gets 2 cars an hour past 1a.m. The racers wait 5or6 mins. then send out a scout and then, if the coast is clear, the race is on. American cars show up all the time, and now the Jap. cars stay away, and race the other side of the bridge. Keep in mind this bridge is 3 lanes wide both ways and are separate bridges all together. I wish this stupid "rice rocket" thing would blow over but now, it is getting bigger. The only Japanese cars that have any right to race are the: Nissan Skyline, 300Z, 350Z, Supra, 3000GT VFR, and maybe the RX-7.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:01 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great kill Jason I know what you meant with
You meant he was sick with embarasment that he lost in front of his fine A$$ girl. And just for the record F-body are the best looking cars around I have not seen many Mustangs that caught my eye let alone I think it is better looking than a CAMARO or TRANS AM! I am not counting Corvette's because they aren't in the same price range But that is just my opinion.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Not even a match for LS1's unless heavily modified (260bhp vs 305bhp stock). But it always feel good to stick it to Ford. however watch out for COBRAS, or 351cu modified stangs, they bite! LS1 rules.
Old 07-22-2003, 02:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

The ls1 can take them. The only good stangs are the 03 cobras and the 01 bullitt. Later.
If it were me, I would have taken out the 01 bullitt and put in the 04 Mach 1... this is talking about 4.6s only, of course.
Old 07-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Launching!

Bullitts are SLOW get it through your head punk bitch. These mustang **** talkers from houston are giving the rest of us a bad name. I like racing not fighting, so sorry bout those other dicks. I have to agree the 99+ gts really dont look better than the TA but I love the 03 Cobra. "they look good with the 19" HRE on them too HREwantabe03"
Old 07-23-2003, 01:53 AM

yeah those GT's are pretty slow, and the old cobras.
The ls1 can take them. The only good stangs are the 03 cobras and the 01 bullitt. Later.
hey ateurzo6 wtf is your problem. Hey you know what's slow the POS that you drive. You wish you had one of these. No onw gives your gay *** a bad name. People just look at you and know you're stupid. hahahaha
Later sucker.
It amazes me that everytime you open your mouth you prove how stupid you are. Not many people have that talent.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

All I've got to say is that Bullitt truely is a moron. 25PSI may be a riceburner *******, but he definitely doesn't stoop as low as Bullitt on the stupidity scale
Old 07-23-2003, 07:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good Kill. And... the funny joke from 281 "mustangs are more attractive". That's the funniest thing I've since his WRX kill story.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:31 AM
TECH Regular

WTF is with the mustangs posting on ls1tech? Is it that they are so gay that slowmustangtech kicked them out, and they are looking for friends? Moderators should close their accounts. end of story
Old 07-23-2003, 11:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

WTF is with the mustangs posting on ls1tech? Is it that they are so gay that slowmustangtech kicked them out, and they are looking for friends? Moderators should close their accounts. end of story
I disagree. There are some cool Mustang drivers (titanium barchetta, 347evilstang), and closing them down would pretty much mean that I'd go, too. I don't own an LS1... I say let em stay, but if they prove themselves to be trolls (bullitt, 25psi), close 'em down.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:29 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

A little friendly bench racing competition doesn't hurt anyone. It would be boring if we all had the same car here... Hey, I ran a cammed LS1!... my cammed Ls1 pulled a hairlength at 110mph!...

Variety is good.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:13 PM

I disagree. There are some cool Mustang drivers (titanium barchetta, 347evilstang), and closing them down would pretty much mean that I'd go, too. I don't own an LS1... I say let em stay, but if they prove themselves to be trolls (bullitt, 25psi), close 'em down.
I agree. There are definately some cool stang owners here. HOWEVER, I think, if someone earns the TROLL designation, they should just be tossed off the site, not have a stupid TROLL writen under they're name. I feel like I'm in 3rd grade with the stupid nametags and stuff. "GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID."

Pathetic, get some control over the site.

Old 07-23-2003, 04:25 PM
TECH Regular

Ga to Tx hmmm ....about how many miles is that, Im thinking about planning trip.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:43 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

thanks southfl02ss. As for xphantomws6 i put that troll sign there myself as a joke. Also it amazes me at how stupid YOU are. And camaro kid, dd966, and dontrevme shut the hell up. camaro kid you're the stupidest, gayest, dumbest sob i have ever seen. You need to shut up and quit whining. go back to your mommy bitch. Amd dontrevme if you dont like it leave. There are only a few cool people on this site like blownchevy, southfl02ss, some of the moderators. But then there are the ******* like camaro kid, 281, 25psi, ateurzo6,not so sure about xphantomws6 cause sometimes i want to kick his *** and sometimes he says my car is bad ***. So i dont know if he's scared of me or what.
Later suckers. hahahaha
(this is only intended for those i mentioned)

I was on the BULLITT shitlist only a few days ago.
I don't know what's worse, being on or off it.
Old 07-23-2003, 05:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

camaro kid you're the stupidest, gayest, dumbest sob i have ever seen. You need to shut up and quit whining. go back to your mommy bitch.
I guess I'm on the **** list. Bullitt, if you think your worthy, bring that worthless excuse for an 8 cylinder up to Jersey and we'll run at Englishtown racetrack. Oh, I forgot, there's no way on Earth that you would, cause your too much of a *****. My bad