Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

VIDEO.My buddys going at it....C6 Z06 vs Cammed/Nitrous C6

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gotta agree that the Z06 driver looks like a tool with his hat like that, that is just gay to look like that. He may be a nice guy but he seriously needs to change his appearance.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF 'HATERS'! Seriously who the hell cares how he wears his hat?And calling this dude a ricer and all?
He obviously knows something about driving and modding that Z and he's putting up some big #'s to back it up!

Please get over yourselves.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DopdBrd
No I'm not jealous because I worked for all my stuff. I'm sorry if I think Paul Walker wannabes are dumb because they have to look cool no matter what they are doing. They are more of a ricer than I am. I did like the video, I never said I didn't, I'm sorry if I hate the fact that some guy my age with his hair gel and visor on drives a brand new Z06 vette.
Your lame attempt at making me "look" bad has failed, miserably. Notice my sig? Yea...I drive an SS you illiterate bastard. Now, this MAY be difficult but try and take a look at the two bolded points and TELL me you aren't jealous. This video wasn't show casing the dudes fashion, it was about cars. Who's to say this guy didn't work his *** off for his car/clothes whatever? So, you feel the need to pick everything apart about the guy because he drives a nicer car than you, most likely has more money than you and hell, he probably dresses nicer than you. You know what that's called? JEALOUSY. Now get the **** over yourself.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by capn smokey
I gotta agree that the Z06 driver looks like a tool with his hat like that, that is just gay to look like that. He may be a nice guy but he seriously needs to change his appearance.
Again, what does that have to do with this video Mr. 200mph man? I could take one look at your car and call you a hill billy, red neck mullet, couldn't I ?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Again, what does that have to do with this video Mr. 200mph man? I could take one look at your car and call you a hill billy, red neck mullet, couldn't I ?
LOL. That was right on time. People who cares how someone looks. Good races. Leave it at that and yes PLEASE post the rematch.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, this thread went downhill... Nice races.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 PM
11 Second Club

yah could we please forget how my buddy dresses cause I dress the same ****** way...dunno what to tell you. Its a race about CARS, if your more interested in how we dress over the cars, that tells me your flamboyant....Now get back on track...about these "supercars"...thanks.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Couple of poor kids there
Old 10-23-2007, 12:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

I wanna see the rematch!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
Chill out dude, is it a crime to say someone looks goofy? I dont know the guy so i wont hate on him, his car is badass and thats cool. If I posted a video of me driving my car with a halter top and miniskirt on do you think anyone would pay attention to the video? No they wouldnt, they would proceed to call me a homo no matter how badass my car was, get the point? And I guess you are right that driving a Camaro makes you a redneck?? you drive the same kind of car dude, and besides what is wrong with being a redneck? I am from the country and I like it, I can go in my backyard and kill my dinner, can you do that?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Chill out dude, is it a crime to say someone looks goofy? I dont know the guy so i wont hate on him, his car is badass and thats cool. If I posted a video of me driving my car with a halter top and miniskirt on do you think anyone would pay attention to the video? No they wouldnt, they would proceed to call me a homo no matter how badass my car was, get the point? And I guess you are right that driving a Camaro makes you a redneck?? you drive the same kind of car dude, and besides what is wrong with being a redneck? I am from the country and I like it, I can go in my backyard and kill my dinner, can you do that?
You're missing my point man. I'm not calling YOU a red neck or a mullet. I was just making a point I.E that its pretty lame to have to pick every little thing apart about his appearance. Honestly, we would ALL make comments if the dude was wearing a mini skirt and halter top but he's not. The point of the video was to showcase two bad *** machines and it did somewhat. The video had nothing to do with how some dude was dressed or the fact that he may be younger than most and is driving a C6Z. So, my apologies if it looked as if I was picking on you or flaming you. Just having a little fun in that aspect
Old 10-23-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sound so stupid! So I guess your just a FAKE lil bitch then if you need to change your appearance. I like how people like you talk about how other people wear THEIR hats and clothes etc....Who gives a **** how he wears his hat? REALLY THO....If you need to change your appearance for someone else then that's just GAY!
Old 10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is anyone here a little irritated that the driver of the ZO6 looked like some punk Paul Walker wannabe with his hat turned sideways?

Good races, but damn I still can't get over slim shady driving the Z06!
Another hatin *** wimp! I bet you got fucked with in school by people who dressed like him huh? Get off the HATERADE and quit worrying about how another wears hit hat or dresses...

Last edited by SSmokin99; 10-23-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm 23 and I am working to pay off everything I own. I have a 05 Harley, 97 Formula, (soon to have another 96 Formula), and a 98 Chevy 1/2 ton. I have worked every day since I was 14 and work my *** off to pay everything off. I don't spend money freely and to this day there is no way I would be able to buy a brand new 75,000 dollar vette.

So your saying your friend is working pretty much as a grounds keeper and he makes enough money to buy a brand new vette? Last time I checked groundskeepers didn't make that much, so I'm sure that his grandpa doesn't overpay him or anything
So the F*CK what if his grandpa over pays him! Its HIS money...AND IFFFF his grandpa bought him that vette...so what again! I like how a lot of people BITCH about how their mommy and daddy bought them this and that. Like you guys really know what goes down in their life huh...F*CK OFF HATERS! Wash the sand out your vagina's and realize that some people your age or younger can and DO make more $ than YOU!
Old 10-23-2007, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

LOL...My new best friend^^^^
Old 10-23-2007, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Looked like he did a good job driving that zo6. Where is the rematch?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Banned

Your all a bunch of Emo ****. And wiggers. And hillbillys. And last but not least **** smokers.
The End.

Now can we all wash the sand outta the vaginas and quit crying about what someone wears?
Old 10-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

SICK CARS! Nice Vid! End of story. No clothing comments necessary
Old 10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

That Z06 needs to step it up with some mods
Old 10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

I am from the country and I like it, I can go in my backyard and kill my dinner, can you do that?
LOL, was that part necessary?

Quick Reply: VIDEO.My buddys going at it....C6 Z06 vs Cammed/Nitrous C6