Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Merv Vs. Fox Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know personally if you do have a big *** nose, but I'm not one to talk a whole lot of crap to anyone. I like to think of myself as a pretty decent person, as would most of the other guys posting right now. But this guy just gets under everyones skin.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

I think if Merv was have as fast as he thnks he is he should at least give the guy another shot......race him for some cash....make it worth your while to race a stock 5.0
Old 12-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Launching!

agree!
Old 12-06-2007, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

Thanks Bene..I see what you mean by the whole Luby's thing a while back..

As far as me posting this..if his 5.Slow is that weak, then why the hell did he talk it up that bad to my so called "piece of ****"..

HE ****** LOST AND GOT ALL HIS **** TALKIN SHOVED DOWN HIS ****** THROAT, GET OVER IT!!!

Some of you all have a serious problem...what, I talk the ****, then I back it up..kinda what you are supposed to do, isn't it? Sorry it happens to be that I kinda do a little bit better than I say sometimes.

As far as the Polk thing..one of the first things I heard in there was "look at this pile of ****...slow *** LT1 Cars.." from one of the ***** working there..so yea, I was a little irritaded. Then when I found my #6 Wire was melted to my Header on the way back home..yea I started askin around, and I wasn't the only one..so the word spread.

Do good business and you will keep customers, ask Rhino79, he can defintely give you some advice..

**** all this Street ****, I'll go out to the Track with the guys that have a good time..not all you losin *****-bleedin cryin mother ******* that have been posting against me here..

I'll let you all keep looking like the douches you have been lookin like here to the rest of the world, you all are doin a good job of it..
Old 12-07-2007, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by the_merv
Thanks Bene..I see what you mean by the whole Luby's thing a while back..

As far as me posting this..if his 5.Slow is that weak, then why the hell did he talk it up that bad to my so called "piece of ****"..

HE ****** LOST AND GOT ALL HIS **** TALKIN SHOVED DOWN HIS ****** THROAT, GET OVER IT!!!

Some of you all have a serious problem...what, I talk the ****, then I back it up..kinda what you are supposed to do, isn't it? Sorry it happens to be that I kinda do a little bit better than I say sometimes.

As far as the Polk thing..one of the first things I heard in there was "look at this pile of ****...slow *** LT1 Cars.." from one of the ***** working there..so yea, I was a little irritaded. Then when I found my #6 Wire was melted to my Header on the way back home..yea I started askin around, and I wasn't the only one..so the word spread.

Do good business and you will keep customers, ask Rhino79, he can defintely give you some advice..

**** all this Street ****, I'll go out to the Track with the guys that have a good time..not all you losin *****-bleedin cryin mother ******* that have been posting against me here..

I'll let you all keep looking like the douches you have been lookin like here to the rest of the world, you all are doin a good job of it..
You have got to be the biggest moron on the face of the planet. If you car is so much faster than the stock 5.0 with a 75 shot why dont you race him and take his money. Or just be the bitch you are and keep that kitchen built piece of **** off of the street because nobody wants to here your lies anymore. Racing is suposed to be fun and if you dont have the ***** to give some people a rematch then your just a ****** *****! Its people like you that ruin street racing for everybody else. Any decent racer would have done a rematch just for the fun of it. The thought of a bitch racer like you makes me sick.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:57 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like we have some new members.

Interesting.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:13 AM
On The Tree

So, is it a stock 5.0 or is a cam intake spray 5.0? I drive a "slow *** pos lt1" thats dragged 5.0's with more work down to them than that. You know what merv, just get a kit for that motor, direct port it, and blow this guys doors off. Your cars probably good for what, mid 11's with that motor, you get a decent kit ya should be into the 10's or so. If thats a "stock" 5.0 id like to see him spray it enough to catch up to you and not be walking home. Why all the hatin guys, its a street race, peoples feelings get hurt, you go home and build it bigger. Whose to say that mustang didnt go home this week and drop another "stock" 5.0 into the car and up the hit? Its all about the hustle right boys?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
11 Second Club

^^It's not worth it Matt..these guys are hatin cause that's how they are, something that will never change.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Launching!

Hey Merv my car is back to stock and I've raced this mustang and beat him on motor when he had spray. Come out this weekend have some fun give him a rematch and then maybe after the second time he'll get over it.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol @ cam and spray fox talking **** to stroked ls1.

unless you've worked that suspension hard you're not going to ever have a chance.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
You have got to be the biggest moron on the face of the planet. If you car is so much faster than the stock 5.0 with a 75 shot why dont you race him and take his money. Or just be the bitch you are and keep that kitchen built piece of **** off of the street because nobody wants to here your lies anymore. Racing is suposed to be fun and if you dont have the ***** to give some people a rematch then your just a ****** *****! Its people like you that ruin street racing for everybody else. Any decent racer would have done a rematch just for the fun of it. The thought of a bitch racer like you makes me sick.
The ones that ruin racing are the bitches that cry when they talk their **** up and it gets fucked in the *** by the other guy..

When you lose..you should shut up, go back to see what you did wrong(in his case he needs a car worth a **** to race)..and build/mod it better to beat the other guy. That's all I did..
Old 12-07-2007, 05:10 PM
formerly 2000blackcamaross (6-25-2013)

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
Yes we could hear the cam, but the car sounded terrible!
Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
I agree it did sound pretty ruff, kinda like a dirt track car.
I didn't think it sounded that bad guys...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...99#post8141399

Why do people sign up to be trolls?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

^^Thanks bro.

Last I checked..the car that sounded like **** at Idle was the one that you don't **** with..
Old 12-07-2007, 05:43 PM
formerly 2000blackcamaross (6-25-2013)

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^Thanks bro.

Last I checked..the car that sounded like **** at Idle was the one that you don't **** with..
I don't know I think my car sounds like ****. I did a motor swap and I put a dirt track motor in my car. What do you think?
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q...05-06_2031.flv
I am so glad I didn't put a shitty LSx motor in my car!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

Nice..I've heard the Stroked ones sound worse..
Old 12-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned

Wow look at all the mustang owners talking smack....worse than us jappersnappers.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

FORD:

Fucked up
Over-emotional
Retarded
Dipshits

Old 12-08-2007, 07:11 AM
Staging Lane

Ford 5.0 HO

225 WHP

Chevy LS1

345 WHP

Chevy > Ford

(Ofcourse, by this logic Chrysler would pwn all with the 700 HP big block Hemi )
Old 12-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Haha, I was just kidding. You slapped him around something fearce.

Originally Posted by Top Secret
Ford 5.0 HO

225 WHP

Chevy LS1

345 WHP

Chevy > Ford
Ummm nope. and nope again.
5.0's are 220 bhp, so thier whp would be 180-190.
LS1's are around 350bhp, so the average dyno of rwhp, or whp, is around 285-310.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:32 AM
11 Second Club

His isn't a stock 5.0..and mine is no where near a stock LS1..I probably have almost twice the rwhp of the stock 5.0..