Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Merv Vs. Fox Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^Thanks bro.

Last I checked..the car that sounded like **** at Idle was the one that you don't **** with..
your car did sound like **** that car sound like it had 3 spark plugs off and was idle down a real cam can be idle up an 1200 to 1400 and still hitting its *** off my wet farts sound better then that car did it sound like a chris brewer car, prolly runs like one too......u should take the motor out of the car and buy a big piece of glass, and make u a kitchen table out of it! i was j/w did u use butter or margerine as assembly lube when u built it? just cuz a engine has freeze plugs doesnt mean u gotta build it next to a refridgerator!

i didnt know betty crocker built stroker motors!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
your car did sound like **** that car sound like it had 3 spark plugs off and was idle down a real cam can be idle up an 1200 to 1400 and still hitting its *** off my wet farts sound better then that car did it sound like a chris brewer car, prolly runs like one too......u should take the motor out of the car and buy a big piece of glass, and make u a kitchen table out of it! i was j/w did u use butter or margerine as assembly lube when u built it? just cuz a engine has freeze plugs doesnt mean u gotta build it next to a refridgerator!

English; Do you speak it and write it?
Old 12-09-2007, 03:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

even i have a beat a n20 mustang....he had 4 people in the car and i beat him by a fender, but still. this guy hasta but **** up on the line, tlel him to put a grand on the line, so he feels it when he loses
Old 12-09-2007, 03:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

i dunno merv, i think im on your side solely because these guys signed up to talk **** on you and they lost.mistake one by alot. you lost, u choose a car with a harder to work with platform (lower base horepower than an ls1)mistake two probably worked it up to around the power of a bolt on ls1, and then decided to race a guy with a heavily modded lsx motor. mistake three
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

That's about the dumbest thing I have read on here..

Go home, slam your face against the wall and maybe, maybe you will rattle something worth a **** in your head to think with..if you're lucky..
Old 12-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=the_merv;8268694]That's about the dumbest thing I have read on here..

Go home, slam your face against the wall and maybe, maybe you will rattle something worth a **** in your head to think with..if you're lucky..[/QU

your name is the dumbest thing i heard i bet you was one of them guys that got made fun of at school
Old 12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the_merv
Thanks Bene..I see what you mean by the whole Luby's thing a while back..

As far as me posting this..if his 5.Slow is that weak, then why the hell did he talk it up that bad to my so called "piece of ****"..

HE ****** LOST AND GOT ALL HIS **** TALKIN SHOVED DOWN HIS ****** THROAT, GET OVER IT!!!

Some of you all have a serious problem...what, I talk the ****, then I back it up..kinda what you are supposed to do, isn't it? Sorry it happens to be that I kinda do a little bit better than I say sometimes.

As far as the Polk thing..one of the first things I heard in there was "look at this pile of ****...slow *** LT1 Cars.." from one of the ***** working there..so yea, I was a little irritaded. Then when I found my #6 Wire was melted to my Header on the way back home..yea I started askin around, and I wasn't the only one..so the word spread.

Do good business and you will keep customers, ask Rhino79, he can defintely give you some advice..

**** all this Street ****, I'll go out to the Track with the guys that have a good time..not all you losin *****-bleedin cryin mother ******* that have been posting against me here..

I'll let you all keep looking like the douches you have been lookin like here to the rest of the world, you all are doin a good job of it..
I have to agree with you there Rhino79 runs a hell of a business and does a hell of a job. But you do realize going to the track (assuming you mean 1/4 mile somewhere out of state) isn't going to prove anything to anyone. so what if you run a 10sec 1/4 or what ever. Your still going about it all wrong. ***** this Mother ****** that, your not talking about someones car your talking about them and that'll eventually get you hurt. You're only going to get the amount of respect you give. Me.. I could care less how much respect you give me. But I'm the kind of guy who could physically beat your *** and then give you a ride home. I'll at least make an attempt to give respect wether i'm getting it or not.
Old 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

^^You all started bringing it personal, I just fired back..that has pretty much been proven already..
Old 12-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

It was all out in the open when all this BS started then you started sending PMs and **** calling people you don't even know **** heads. You really should't do that to people you don't know. I took it real personal. You don't have a clue in hell who I am, but I'll go ahead and drop a hint to you.....I'll be the one to drag your face across the pavement when I see you. I doubt It'll have trouble getting traction with my foot on the back of your ****** neck!!!!

Last edited by dz2a8r; 12-09-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Launching!

Merv get over it that is one of the funniest things I've ever read. LOL
Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zeekracing
Merv get over it that is one of the funniest things I've ever read. LOL
HEHE THAT IS SOME PRETTY FUNNY ****!
Old 12-09-2007, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yah wow. Cool.

Yah cause were a motor is built really matters.

Apparently in this case being built in a kitchen was better than being built on a ford assembly line.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Launching!

It dosen't matter where an engine is built. Mine came from the garage at my house but if I had no garage I guess it would be in my living room so I could watch tv while I built it. Butt no matter where it was built what he said was still funny. atleast to me and a few others.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Launching!

Wow....Looks like I missed a few posts.

Merv, you want to race a mustang that is properly modded? For fun, for money, on the street, at the track.....You name it.

Just throwin it out there.....Since you seem to like to pick on cars that you know you can beat. Want to race a real car?
Old 12-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MontereyLS1
Wow....Looks like I missed a few posts.

Since you seem to like to pick on cars that you know you can beat.
Looks like you did. The mustang owner called him out.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Launching!

Yeah but I've watched him pick and choose his races in person. He only asks or accepts races from people he's sure he can beat.

When he races Keltner, Able, or several other people that actually come out with a car prepped to race....and then DOESN'T talk **** about it and get a big head, all this **** talking will probably die down.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

lol omg big tuff guys, hey merv just stomp his cars *** again and if they say they are going to beat your *** lol thats funny then be like me i have a concealed weapons permit if u came up to me i woudl blow your brains out so dont act tough or you will be the one with your face on the ground, i dont mess around i play for keeps
Old 12-09-2007, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by road_rage187
lol omg big tuff guys, hey merv just stomp his cars *** again and if they say they are going to beat your *** lol thats funny then be like me i have a concealed weapons permit if u came up to me i woudl blow your brains out so dont act tough or you will be the one with your face on the ground, i dont mess around i play for keeps
OOHH This douche bag wants to shoot someone, you ****** moron start by practicing on yourself that would be one less dumb ****** like yourself normal people have to deal with!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its funny how two people sign up just to join forces and smack talk together. I am very glad I do not live in arkansas, because it seems like people have big mouths and like to start stupid online fights about kill stories. Nice car Merv, hopefully in a few years when I get out of college I will have a nice lsx stroker in my 93.

To my great friend who just posted 2 minutes before me, I do appreciate mustangs also, but you do not see me smack talking about how i can beat a couple of them do you? Do you see any of us on the ford forums talking smack? I hope you enjoy wasting your time cyber fighting. Also learn how to use some basic english skills, they may be useful in the future.

This thread should be locked to due the fighting going on for no apparent reason.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice Kill MERV.

Classic ****. I like it.