Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Merv Vs. C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone posting in here actually know this Dumbass (Merv)? I'd like to get to know him real well. I'd like to introduce his face to my foot. He does nothing but start a **** load of drama. just look at all the other posts he's made. Anyone.....Anyone at all?
Old 12-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Is he a half *** decent guy?
Old 12-09-2007, 06:55 PM
12 Second Club

Sounds like a fun race

Yea havent seen you postin as much in this thread since the swap. Good to hear its runnin good.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lol some of the vette owners that mod are worst then the POS Dodge SRT crew. What does it being a converted camaro have to do with anything?? Is it less of a car once modded? Apparantly not.

I have an old *** LT1 that I enjoy waxing new **** in. Full interior, all motor, and often gets DD duty. Doesn't mean that with the full suspension and DRs it wont surprise the hell out of most of the cars on the street

It takes time to set up a good running car(outside of a gay ricer roll, but who cares about that **** besides cars with too large turbos for their engine, or those who cant make and dial in a suspension ). Making excuses is useless...if you do not think it is a fair match then do not even race! Once you move off that line, whatever happens happens.

Vette should get some DRs and run at the track, should be a great race. Stock z06 on street tires is asking for a spanking anyway.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dz2a8r
Is he a half *** decent guy?
He did help me install my broken tailshaft housing at my apartment with his tools. He let me have his spare tailshaft housing for cheap. I don't hang out with Merv, or talk to him in person often but he is cool guy. I think most of the time he gives you guys the wrong impression initially.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by red99ls1ta
Z06 guy sounds like a whiney little brat whose mommy just took away his candy.

so what, you got beat. you will NEVER be the fastest. thats how it goes. there is always someone faster. yeah, you spent 70k on your car, and he probably spent 15-20 total for his car. big ****** deal. get over it, and stop being a poor loser.
You don't know me and I don't know you so why don't you shut the **** up and crawl back into the **** hole you crawled out of! I never whined about anything. He misrepresented the details of the race to all the guys on here who don't even know him so he could stroke his ego and I just set the details straight. And that's it.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv

Don't forget about the rest of his nut-huggin fan club from here also that just had nothing better to do and sign on to LS1tech to talk ****..
Sounds more like yourself. You got on here and started all the **** talking.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by venemous
Ok, I was gonna let this go and be a good sport because it's all BS and fun and games, but after reading all this I have to step in. If you're gonna tell the story you need to tell it right. First of all MERV you didn't beat me by 2 car links, it was by a fender and I have the passenger as a witness. Second of all a buddy (NOT Steve) told me that you were spraying a 150 shot. Also, you were on drag slicks and I have street tires. You talk s**t about everyone and their cars (including your so called friends) and you'll end up getting what's coming to ya. All you have is a kitchen built camaro, spraying a s**t load of N20 (whether you admit it or not) and you wouldn't have a chance against me or anyone else without it! Not to mention Merv, have you noticed that all the people on this forum that hold up for you and give you props, are all in other states? Do you wonder why none of your local "buddies" get on here and support you? I'm assuming you already know it's because they all know your full of it.

Sounds pretty whiney to me.

Rough day at the beach?
Old 12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would you like a WAAburger with your french cries? Or do we need to call you a waambulance?
Old 12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
9 Second Club

Damn this thread has gotten completly rediculous. Look, Randy's car is stock, and ran close with Merv, props to the Z06 its a beast. If Randy jumped then thats why it was as close as it was probably, I am sure neither car was dead hooking in cool weather on the street. **** all that *** kicking talk, just run the god damn cars, ******* christ its just street racing. Caseman why are you so pissed, you are wanting to rematch Merv too, A LOT of people on here have had there differences with Merv (I don't agree with what he says all the time either). Just run again, that simple who ever is faster will win. I would personally like to be there for all the rematches with camera in hand, I would love to see the Merv run Keltner, Deaton, and Randy. I know Merv comes off like an *** sometimes, but he's a younger guy who is proud of what he has regardless of what everyone else thinks. I ain't taking up for him, but he has pride in his ****, like everyone else he has run, Pride is whats got everyone pissed off. They did not want to lose to someone they disliked, plain and simple. Settle it on the street or at the track. Win lose or draw, all you guys cars are bad ***.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rhino79
Damn this thread has gotten completly rediculous. Look, Randy's car is stock, and ran close with Merv, props to the Z06 its a beast. If Randy jumped then thats why it was as close as it was probably, I am sure neither car was dead hooking in cool weather on the street. **** all that *** kicking talk, just run the god damn cars, ******* christ its just street racing. Caseman why are you so pissed, you are wanting to rematch Merv too, A LOT of people on here have had there differences with Merv (I don't agree with what he says all the time either). Just run again, that simple who ever is faster will win. I would personally like to be there for all the rematches with camera in hand, I would love to see the Merv run Keltner, Deaton, and Randy. I know Merv comes off like an *** sometimes, but he's a younger guy who is proud of what he has regardless of what everyone else thinks. I ain't taking up for him, but he has pride in his ****, like everyone else he has run, Pride is whats got everyone pissed off. They did not want to lose to someone they disliked, plain and simple. Settle it on the street or at the track. Win lose or draw, all you guys cars are bad ***.
My feelings or pride were never hurt. What made me mad was Merv getting on here and making it sound worse than it really was. I know just as well as everyone else that a win is a win. People say it doesn't matter if it's by 2 car links or a fender, but it does when people hide behind a computer and lie about it. I have raced alot of people throughout the years and I have never gotten on here to brag about it, stretch the truth, or talk ****. Anyone who really knows me, knows that even if I had won that night, even as much as I dislike Merv, I wouldn't have gotten on here and posted a bunch of **** talking.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:12 PM
TECH Addict

For one he didn't start talking **** till you guys started taking shots at him. Which is fair in my opinion because his first post just says he won in a street race against a C6 Z06. Nothing more nothing less.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by venemous
My feelings or pride were never hurt. What made me mad was Merv getting on here and making it sound worse than it really was. I know just as well as everyone else that a win is a win. People say it doesn't matter if it's by 2 car links or a fender, but it does when people hide behind a computer and lie about it. I have raced alot of people throughout the years and I have never gotten on here to brag about it, stretch the truth, or talk ****. Anyone who really knows me, knows that even if I had won that night, even as much as I dislike Merv, I wouldn't have gotten on here and posted a bunch of **** talking.
Yah and IF I won the lotto Id give it all to charity. Its always easy to say IF.
But it didnt happen, so your arguement is null and void.

And your the one that got all butt hurt cause you lost. You started the shots at him.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

Old 12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TAEnvy
Who cares what the setups were.
The Z agreed to race the setup he had, in that weather, that kind of race, and in that car. (he did buy it, so the tires and IRS arguements are all bullshit)

The Merv won, get over it, who cares the setup.
Are talking to me?
I don't have to get over anything you dumb ***! I said the same thing in my post. I could care less. It wasn't my car that lost.

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
The fact remains that Randy agreed to race and lost!
If your spinnin, your not winnin

Congrats on the win.

Like I said before
Congrats on the win
Old 12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TAEnvy
Yah and IF I won the lotto Id give it all to charity. Its always easy to say IF.
But it didnt happen, so your arguement is null and void.

And your the one that got all butt hurt cause you lost. You started the shots at him.
this dude is a tool
Old 12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

Who cares? You all get way too serious about this. It's just a street race in street cars. You should be having fun and enjoying your cars, not using them to try and make up for the size of your ****. Who cares if someone has a 12 second car and you have a 10 second car? Someone had an 8 second car that will destroy your 10 second car. Someone has a 7 second car that will beat that 8 second car. This is a really stupid deal going on here. Like reading a script of a bunch of little 5 year olds fighting over who got the nicest bicycle.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Teching In

this dude is a tool
No kiddin'. Butt hurt? He's a ******' faget!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Teching In

this dude is a tool
Ha Ha or just your avg. dumbass!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:12 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
Ha Ha or just your avg. dumbass!