Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I need a rematch with merv!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TA1364
You guys act like a bunch of little girls with all the whinning. STFU
your the one that should be whinning you have a car that runs 13.12 i could run that at crusing speed
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do it on foot
Old 12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys somebody get a semi for this guys E-dick.^
Old 12-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by porksoda
I do it on foot
I could do it on hand stands.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't make me have to whip out the moon shoes and break into the 12's!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ran a 10 on my pumas the other day but the traction broke my ankle.

The damn two bone legs are as bad as the 10 bolts. I think Im stepping up to a 4 bone now
Old 12-09-2007, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

lol i think they are jealous that they got there a$$ handed to them, lol that mustang sounds like a winnner if if if if if lol if a passneger make a big outcoem in a race face itr your car isnt that bad as u think, hey have yourself a nice day, u need to come by chicago and play with us for some money
Old 12-09-2007, 09:28 PM

I ran merv on a set of nikes one night smoked his *** too!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Wow, you raced and lost. Get over it. Why should he have to prove he's faster over and over?

Merv already has bragging rights - he won. Accept your loss and move on.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by SlayerMaro
Wow, you raced and lost. Get over it. Why should he have to prove he's faster over and over?

Merv already has bragging rights - he won. Accept your loss and move on.
He has bragging rights because a gay guy here in town told me he was one of the best *********** in town.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Threads like this make me wonder why people DO NOT support abortion.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Coy
Threads like this make me wonder why people DO NOT support abortion.
I have to agree, if this guys mom would have had an abortion we would all have a better place to live!
Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Teching In

I don't understand. Someone talks some serious b.s. on someones car, calls that person out, continues to talk b.s., then gets walked and starts using every ricer excuse anyone using N20 has about why he got beat.

Now, he has his sack riding crew sign up to talk smack and say more b.s. after they already got rolled up in their own game.

This is some seriously sad, yet funny stuff.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

I'm done with this ****..you all are acting like a bunch of bitches for real. I'm ****** done, I'll be at the track this spring like mentioned before. Can't even have fun anymore with you sore-*** losers.

Randy- You got your *** handed to ya fair and square..you expected to run away from me, and got you **** run down even when you redlighted out of the hole..your *** got smoked..I caught up, passed you and won, even when you got the jump.

Deaton- Don't even need words here..you pretty much just got fucked in the *** without the KY..

To the rest that back me up and actually see what's goin on here..I appreciate it, but it's not worth the time. Yup, the Little Rock Street Racing Scene has pretty much turned into drama fest..it's not even fun anymore..no Racin goin on, just bitches sittin back thinkin their **** don't stink, then it gets whooped and they cry.

You guys really do need a life..or a job..boyfriend needs to give you more attention..whatever floats your boat..
Old 12-09-2007, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by mdog33
I don't understand. Someone talks some serious b.s. on someones car, calls that person out, continues to talk b.s., then gets walked and starts using every ricer excuse anyone using N20 has about why he got beat.

Now, he has his sack riding crew sign up to talk smack and say more b.s. after they already got rolled up in their own game.

This is some seriously sad, yet funny stuff.
And just who the **** do you think you are?
Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nitrous_Junkie_SVT
And just who the **** do you think you are?
Nobody.

See, I understand that though.

I'm just someone who is appreciating the constant hilarity of the continual you guys are spewing.

You guys sound like you started off with Honda's.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:24 PM

Exclamation Merv is the biggest ***** in ark.

Originally Posted by the_merv
I'm done with this ****..you all are acting like a bunch of bitches for real. I'm ****** done, I'll be at the track this spring like mentioned before. Can't even have fun anymore with you sore-*** losers.

Randy- You got your *** handed to ya fair and square..you expected to run away from me, and got you **** run down even when you redlighted out of the hole..your *** got smoked..I caught up, passed you and won, even when you got the jump.

Deaton- Don't even need words here..you pretty much just got fucked in the *** without the KY..

To the rest that back me up and actually see what's goin on here..I appreciate it, but it's not worth the time. Yup, the Little Rock Street Racing Scene has pretty much turned into drama fest..it's not even fun anymore..no Racin goin on, just bitches sittin back thinkin their **** don't stink, then it gets whooped and they cry.

You guys really do need a life..or a job..boyfriend needs to give you more attention..whatever floats your boat..
You better pray at night that i never see your punk *** again because you dont know who youve fucked with! You will keep your ***** bitch *** away from ****** little rock if you know whats good for you! Because I will beat the holy ****** **** out of you! I hope you lay in bed at night and think about how much of a bitch you are!
I hope you have friends in Jacksonville cuz u have none here. So dont even think about coming out unless ur gonna race me or Randy because we will have your ***! You punk *** bitch!!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 93blueoval
You better pray at night that i never see your punk *** again because you dont know who youve fucked with! You will keep your ***** bitch *** away from ****** little rock if you know whats good for you! Because I will beat the holy ****** **** out of you! I hope you lay in bed at night and think about how much of a bitch you are!
I hope you have friends in Jacksonville cuz u have none here. So dont even think about coming out unless ur gonna race me or Randy because we will have your ***! You punk *** bitch!!
Quoted for future battery charges.

Old 12-09-2007, 11:31 PM

Agree!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Teching In

i know thats right, everyone here knows he is a big wet vigina!!!!!!