Originally Posted by mdog33
Quoted for future battery charges.

im with ya there
time to lock it down and possibly a few bans are coming from this
Old 12-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
I'm done with this ****..you all are acting like a bunch of bitches for real. I'm ****** done, I'll be at the track this spring like mentioned before. Can't even have fun anymore with you sore-*** losers.

Randy- You got your *** handed to ya fair and square..you expected to run away from me, and got you **** run down even when you redlighted out of the hole..your *** got smoked..I caught up, passed you and won, even when you got the jump.

Deaton- Don't even need words here..you pretty much just got fucked in the *** without the KY..

To the rest that back me up and actually see what's goin on here..I appreciate it, but it's not worth the time. Yup, the Little Rock Street Racing Scene has pretty much turned into drama fest..it's not even fun anymore..no Racin goin on, just bitches sittin back thinkin their **** don't stink, then it gets whooped and they cry.

You guys really do need a life..or a job..boyfriend needs to give you more attention..whatever floats your boat..
Oh no Merv you started this ****. After all the **** talking you've done you can't just get out now. I just posted the truth about the race and people (out of staters that don't have a ******' clue) jump all over me and say I'm a sore loser. Well, I'm not and I just want to run again for ***** and giggles. I asked you for a re-match and you never replied. You say you mentioned it before that you would be at the track but you never said it to me. And I'm not driving all the way to Memphis for a simple race that can be done here. So what will it be? And I would barely call that race "gettin my *** handed to me". So why don't you come on out and see if you can really hand my *** to me. Or have you bitten off more than you can chew?

And I would appreicate an answer by tomorrow so I can get my DR's before the weekend.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

You got your answer..read it.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by venemous
Oh no Merv you started this ****. After all the **** talking you've done you can't just get out now. I just posted the truth about the race and people (out of staters that don't have a ******' clue) jump all over me and say I'm a sore loser. Well, I'm not and I just want to run again for ***** and giggles. I asked you for a re-match and you never replied. You say you mentioned it before that you would be at the track but you never said it to me. And I'm not driving all the way to Memphis for a simple race that can be done here. So what will it be? And I would barely call that race "gettin my *** handed to me". So why don't you come on out and see if you can really hand my *** to me. Or have you bitten off more than you can chew?

And I would appreicate an answer by tomorrow so I can get my DR's before the weekend.
just save your money bro hes to scared to come out that race was to close for him. Hes a ***** and thats all there is to it
Old 12-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
You got your answer..read it.
**** that track **** u need to grow some ******* ***** bring it out on the street quit letting people scare u and be a man and come out, there not going to fight u if u come out to race there gonna fight if u dont come out to race
Old 12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Teching In

Merv I got a lot of respect for your car but come on step up and race these guys. I mean you can say you beat them once and they had their chance ect. ect. but hell I beat a Z06 once from a 40 roll, I mean yeah he missed a gear and just let out. I guess I should claim a win but I don't because when we did it again I got walked really bad I knew I was going to but didn't care just fun. What I saying is if you beat them twice there is no doubt you got them and get it on Vid. If you lose run them again and winner get bragging rights. Easy way to do it.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is like reading an episode of Jerry Springer about street racing. Are you guys trying to pick up a pilot for a show or something? If you all know eachother so well then just call eachother and settle it and keep all the bullshit off this forum.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93blueoval
You better pray at night that i never see your punk *** again because you dont know who youve fucked with! You will keep your ***** bitch *** away from ****** little rock if you know whats good for you! Because I will beat the holy ****** **** out of you! I hope you lay in bed at night and think about how much of a bitch you are!
I hope you have friends in Jacksonville cuz u have none here. So dont even think about coming out unless ur gonna race me or Randy because we will have your ***! You punk *** bitch!!
Wow you guys are violent. Fighting over races? You just committed assault with that threat, merv could press charges on you over this, do you realize that? ****** get mad when they get beat and then they desperately try to find something they can beat the other guy at. What are you gonna do if he kicks your ***, challenge him to a dance battle? Guys like you are what makes gtgs and meets not fun to be at, admit you lost and politely ask for a rematch, if he declines then oh well, dont get mad over it. As long as no cheating is involved in a race then losing is losing. If a kid in a wheelchair beat you at a race then declined a rematch would you try to fight him too? At some point in life you have to realize that you arent a badass, your car isnt the fastest(and never will be), and you are going to lose(alot). When you come to that realization than you wont be so bitter, hell I lost fair and square to a bolt-on ls1 last night and I didnt cry about it.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by articz28
Merv I got a lot of respect for your car but come on step up and race these guys. I mean you can say you beat them once and they had their chance ect. ect. but hell I beat a Z06 once from a 40 roll, I mean yeah he missed a gear and just let out. I guess I should claim a win but I don't because when we did it again I got walked really bad I knew I was going to but didn't care just fun. What I saying is if you beat them twice there is no doubt you got them and get it on Vid. If you lose run them again and winner get bragging rights. Easy way to do it.
i like the way u think your cool with me
Old 12-10-2007, 12:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 199 Likes on 154 Posts

The thing most of you seem to not understand is that you wore out your welcome with me, and I don't want to deal with your ****, plain and simple. I leave you alone and you leave me alone..easy concept.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Wow you guys are violent. Fighting over races? You just committed assault with that threat, merv could press charges on you over this, do you realize that? ****** get mad when they get beat and then they desperately try to find something they can beat the other guy at. What are you gonna do if he kicks your ***, challenge him to a dance battle? Guys like you are what makes gtgs and meets not fun to be at, admit you lost and politely ask for a rematch, if he declines then oh well, dont get mad over it. As long as no cheating is involved in a race then losing is losing. If a kid in a wheelchair beat you at a race then declined a rematch would you try to fight him too? At some point in life you have to realize that you arent a badass, your car isnt the fastest(and never will be), and you are going to lose(alot). When you come to that realization than you wont be so bitter, hell I lost fair and square to a bolt-on ls1 last night and I didnt cry about it.
SHUT THE **** UP I BET U LOSE ALOT WITH THAT POS 305
Old 12-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
Haha, is that your best comeback? Unless you run low 11s then you need to stfu, my car is by no means a stock 305 dumbass. I lost to a bolt-on ls1 cus my throttle cable broke, my point was to take a loss and move on. Atleast read my fquick page before you speak retard, what do you drive btw?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
I just realized your sig says "no ls1 junk", thats some funny ****. Youre just mad cus you dont have an ls1 and you consistently lose to ls1s.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My god u guys are ridiculous! I really dont understand how anyone could care so much about racing someone! If u lost then get the **** over it and race other people for "fun" and it is reallly not the end of the world if u get beat! You can't MAKE someone race THEIR own car!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok heres the plan. everyone stop posting, they will run out of things to say, and this pile of **** thread will die.

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD TO THE TOP
Old 12-10-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me start by saying I don't personally know the Merv at all since we live forever and a day away from each other. But I do know he seemed like a cool *** dude in the LT1 forums whether it was in his personal threads doing the buildup of his car or just helping other people out in their threads. Let me use one of you guys word here...IF I lived in Little Rock or wherever you all are at I would personally help the Merv kick each and every one of your asses! Its just a race, you all should be happy he didn't go for money like you had asked. Obviously he built the car for fun if he isn't trying to win money from anyone. You all just need to grab your ***** and accept the fact that you lost to a faster car. Even if you didn't have DR's, had a passenger, empty bottle, itchy ***** while shifting, whatever the reason may be you lost. He has said he will be at the track so if you would like to meet up then take your bad blood there...where its legal.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
ok heres the plan. everyone stop posting, they will run out of things to say, and this pile of **** thread will die.

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD TO THE TOP
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with you, Im out.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with you, Im out.
I agree with everything your saying smokey. You should bring that "stock 305" down there and start whooping some ***.
Some people just cant deal with loseing espicially when the ego takes over

to The Merv nice kill man and your making the right choice bad *** car BTW
im out
Old 12-10-2007, 02:23 AM

Haha, is that your best comeback? Unless you run low 11s then you need to stfu, my car is by no means a stock 305 dumbass. I lost to a bolt-on ls1 cus my throttle cable broke, my point was to take a loss and move on. Atleast read my fquick page before you speak retard, what do you drive btw?
OMG are you ******* kiding me his car runs 10.30's at memphis 1/4 mile on motor. You have no chance, and if you think you do make the drive from Tx. He will be glad to send you home with your tail tucked between your legs. As for what kind of car it is(dont get mad at me for telling daniel) Its a 1997 Z28 gutted, 422 stroker, 850 Demon, TH350, 4k stall, 4.56 gears. you know nothing unstreetable.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Launching!

I think we could make a 4th Fast and the Furious out of this **** Everyone thats bitching should just shut the **** up, I don't know merv but I have alot of respect for him for having to deal with this ****, maybe you ******* should do something productive with your lives instead of worrying about who has the bigger dick.