Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

MMMmmmm.... Riceeeee

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007 | 06:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Blackbird39
You are a fn idiot, I have yet to see you make a sensible statement or even talk about real issues. Maybe you are retarded or perhaps just compensating for something very small. All you do is spew stereotypes and bs. So fk you don't bother responding because I'm going to ignore you.
yea baby,let's get it on

Old 12-14-2007 | 09:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

yall didn't know that black rims let you run single digit quarter times?
Old 12-14-2007 | 09:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
My definition of 'rice' = the real definition
Your definition of 'rice' = the incorrect, misunderstood version

wow, you sir are a idiot, so to you verey car that comes from japan is rice even though alot of cars that arent even four cylinders are built there, i think thats just an easy cop out for you to call a car rice after half of them bust your ***.
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:16 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
wow, you sir are a idiot, so to you verey car that comes from japan is rice even though alot of cars that arent even four cylinders are built there, i think thats just an easy cop out for you to call a car rice after half of them bust your ***.
I'm an idiot, yet you don't know what rice means

Rice = any Japanese car. That's where the term "rice" comes from - because Japanese people eat a lot of rice, their cars are known as "rice-mobiles," "rice rockets" and "rice-burners." This applies ONLY to Japanese cars, and it applies to ALL Japanese cars. The proper definition has become distorted overtime, but my definition is the correct definition.

Before you call me an idiot, maybe you should do something about your ignorance
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:17 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Blackbird39
You are a fn idiot, I have yet to see you make a sensible statement or even talk about real issues. Maybe you are retarded or perhaps just compensating for something very small. All you do is spew stereotypes and bs. So fk you don't bother responding because I'm going to ignore you.
There's a reason why I'm not making "sensible statements." Look at the forum I'm in. Look at the people I'm talking to. The word "sense" isn't used to describe many of the arguments, let alone the people, and the word "common" almost never proceeds "sense." You don't escape this

Any car from Japan = rice. That's the way it was derived.

Let's see if you can ignore me. This will be interesting. At least I know what the stereotypes mean.
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:22 PM
Teching In

I'm an idiot, yet you don't know what rice means

Rice = any Japanese car. That's where the term "rice" comes from - because Japanese people eat a lot of rice, their cars are known as "rice-mobiles," "rice rockets" and "rice-burners." This applies ONLY to Japanese cars, and it applies to ALL Japanese cars. The proper definition has become distorted overtime, but my definition is the correct definition.

Before you call me an idiot, maybe you should do something about your ignorance
what is really ignorant is you denaming ppls cars just because they are produced somewhere, you show me a definition in any book that says rice: a car made in japan, theres not one, its just a saying that people that didnt like japanese cars would use, so it could mean 100 diff. things to 100 diff ppl, and just cause your one of those stupid ppl that thinks everything you say is right, and you like to hear yourself talk (or type) that doesnt make any of it true.
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

i think rice kind of describes itself... when you look at a car or the person driving it etc. and you just know...thats rice. if you are rice you wouldnt know rice bc rice is oblivious to its status as rice. chances are if you have to defend rice,you are rice
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:33 PM
Tech Resident

what is really ignorant is you denaming ppls cars just because they are produced somewhere, you show me a definition in any book that says rice: a car made in japan, theres not one, its just a saying that people that didnt like japanese cars would use, so it could mean 100 diff. things to 100 diff ppl, and just cause your one of those stupid ppl that thinks everything you say is right, and you like to hear yourself talk (or type) that doesnt make any of it true.
Where am I "denaming ppls cars"? What does that even mean? Where did I say that a car is a piece of **** just because it's Japanese?

I said all Japanese cars are rice. In fact, I specifically said they could also be fast, respectable rice. I never said all Japanese cars suck and people are idiots for buying them now, did I? You can't find fault in my statements, so you create lies. You're pathetic.

You don't even know what the hell you're arguing over, yet you continue to argue.

Try again.
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:36 PM
Teching In

Where am I "denaming ppls cars"? What does that even mean? Where did I say that a car is a piece of **** just because it's Japanese?

I said all Japanese cars are rice. In fact, I specifically said they could also be fast, respectable rice. I never said all Japanese cars suck and people are idiots for buying them now, did I? You can't find fault in my statements, so you create lies. You're pathetic.

You don't even know what the hell you're arguing over, yet you continue to argue.

Try again.
haha im done arguin with you go change your ngks and make fun of some supras lol. im out!
Old 12-14-2007 | 10:51 PM

Here are some examples of rice camaros for you...just proving 'rice' doesnt have to be imported, its all in the owner...

Old 12-14-2007 | 11:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Try again.
I think most people that own a decent Import will take offense to you calling it rice. I would to. What you are failing to realize is that alot of these so called rice cars are made in the U.S. now. Are they still rice if they are more made in the USA than most domestics? Another thing your not seeing is that people have different definitions of rice. So you think your definition of rice is correct, I happen to agree with Blackbird's definition. I have owned a Import before my T/A and I loved it. And there was nothing rice about it IMO. I understand that your are entitled to your own opinion but quit shoving it down everybody elses throat. There's no need to start **** over a matter of opinion.
Old 12-15-2007 | 12:06 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by TXFORMULA
i think rice kind of describes itself... when you look at a car or the person driving it etc. and you just know...thats rice. if you are rice you wouldnt know rice bc rice is oblivious to its status as rice. chances are if you have to defend rice,you are rice
I must be a ricer then, because I definitely don't consider my mom's S2000 to be a "ricer." It's a nice, quick, well-made sports car.
Old 12-15-2007 | 02:00 PM
Launching!

Shut up you Nippon worshipping fan boys! Dont you know that Chaco is the head of the MLA? Obviously you are all trolls here to start ****. Everyone but Chaco get out of LS1tech so that it will finally be troll-free. Everyone but him is wrong. And yes this does include the mods!
Old 12-15-2007 | 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I must be a ricer then, because I definitely don't consider my mom's S2000 to be a "ricer." It's a nice, quick, well-made sports car.
you completely missed the point of my post. i never said your moms s2000 was rice. a girl's car maybe... id have to see it to know if its rice but chances are with a whiny japanese 4 or 6 banger it falls into that category
Old 12-15-2007 | 03:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sparetire
Shut up you Nippon worshipping fan boys! Dont you know that Chaco is the head of the MLA? Obviously you are all trolls here to start ****. Everyone but Chaco get out of LS1tech so that it will finally be troll-free. Everyone but him is wrong. And yes this does include the mods!

dumbass... enough said
Old 12-15-2007 | 03:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 3geclipse13087
PS. I dont have a supra or 300zx. but I do have a 350z that produces better numbers than the OP's LT1. it looks bone stock. ...am I a ricer?
Baaaahahaha. And how many 350Z's did I pwn when my LT1 was stock? waaaaaaay too many. This thread =
Old 12-15-2007 | 05:48 PM
Launching!

dumbass... enough said
Sarcasm. Enough said.
Old 12-15-2007 | 07:57 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by TXFORMULA
you completely missed the point of my post. i never said your moms s2000 was rice. a girl's car maybe... id have to see it to know if its rice but chances are with a whiny japanese 4 or 6 banger it falls into that category
I don't know too many "girl's cars" that are only available with 6spds... "girls" tend to drive automatics. And I don't consider a 9,000rpm 240hp 4cyl to be "whiny." It has similar driving characteristics to a 600cc sportbike. Not the fastest thing out there, but fun as hell, very tossable, and plenty quick for most people.
Old 12-15-2007 | 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The way the S2000 drives makes it a credible sports car, I agree. But the while the engine would be great in a sub 2000 lb car it doesn't provide me bred on torque the gratification I desire.
Old 12-16-2007 | 02:55 PM
***Repost Police***

I agree on the torque thing, that's why I didn't get one instead of this car. RWD AND torque were requirements . But it's still a hell of a car to drive enthusiastically