Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

(VIDEO) Turbo Integra Vs. 575whp HP61 Skittle

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007 | 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dochall22
of course, this chump comes in to save the day!!

those cars dont make more than 300hp if they are lucky, the chaser vette was could have passed them at any point, give me a break - i'd like to see a REAL race!
I couldn't agree more. Well said!
Old 12-21-2007 | 12:49 PM
Launching!

are you guys ignorant, or joking? I'm no import guy but i've SEEN them put down way more than that... i've watched an evo spank a 700 rwhp c5 vette before. money/time/reasearch can make anything fast
Old 12-21-2007 | 12:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LordOfChaos
are you guys ignorant, or joking? I'm no import guy but i've SEEN them put down way more than that... i've watched an evo spank a 700 rwhp c5 vette before. money/time/reasearch can make anything fast
No ones doubting that an import can make big numbers. Everyone was just laughing at the video because it looks like no one was racing.
Old 12-21-2007 | 01:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
No ones doubting that an import can make big numbers. Everyone was just laughing at the video because it looks like no one was racing.

okay... i guess i misread it. my bad
Old 12-21-2007 | 02:10 PM
Teching In

there are quite a few neons makin 500whp, and i know that gsr dudes integra is fast, but idc what neone says i dont believe that neon went wot till the end. watch him you can clearly c the space between his spokes and then at the end he takes off. it looked more like he was lining up with the camera car to me
Old 12-21-2007 | 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Nice vid, OP. Definitely a strange race. It would be great if you could get some race vids in car. They always seem far away or from behind. Or maybe I haven't seen too many of yours. Quick car you have there.
of course, this chump comes in to save the day!!

those cars dont make more than 300hp if they are lucky, the chaser vette was could have passed them at any point, give me a break - i'd like to see a REAL race!
Who is this idiot?
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

Not really sure what was happening there, but I agree with Brian, looks like the neon is wanting to run the camera car.
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:17 PM
Teching In

LOL... where is chavez885 when I need him!!! lol This proves that people will see what they want to see no matter what!!! The look of the vid is simply because the chase car is just as fast as the cars that are racing.If the chase car were a stock C6 Z06.... then we would run away so fast that you would be able to tell how fast we are going. We do that purposely to get the whole vid of all our races.... also chase cars are usually trying to see if they would be a good race for the combatants!!! I can post lots of races for you guys. We do this every week!!!
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
LOL... where is chavez885 when I need him!!! lol This proves that people will see what they want to see no matter what!!! The look of the vid is simply because the chase car is just as fast as the cars that are racing.If the chase car were a stock C6 Z06.... then we would run away so fast that you would be able to tell how fast we are going. We do that purposely to get the whole vid of all our races.... also chase cars are usually trying to see if they would be a good race for the combatants!!! I can post lots of races for you guys. We do this every week!!!
I'll try to talk one of the guys with a stock C6 Z06 into letting me pick on him!!! We'll get the vid from inside his car so when I beat him by 20-30 car lengths no one can say he wasn't wot!!!
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll try to talk one of the guys with a stock C6 Z06 into letting me pick on him!!! We'll get the vid from inside his car so when I beat him by 20-30 car lengths no one can say he wasn't wot!!!

Are you serious? 20-30 cars huh? With a mid 11 sec 130mph car?
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5

Are you serious? 20-30 cars huh? With a mid 11 sec 130mph car?
LOL.... Sorry... I need to take that old crap down!!! There is nothing about my car that's the same as that dragtimes report from last year. That 11.4 @ 130 was done at only 500whp!!! My car is making closer to 700whp now. In this vid against the skittle... I was only on channel 2 which is about 600whp. I know there is no way to silence you naysayers except to actually do it. Everyone hates to lose.... but most of the guys are cool so I'm pretty sure I can get a vid for you guys. There are usually 3 or 4 C6 Z's that come out every week... the problem is 2 are far from stock.... 1 is a cop so he never allows himself to be taped. The other guy with the burnt orange looking one never races.... he just comes out and watches. Maybe I can get him to allow one of the other guys to drive his car.

Last edited by gsrhunter; 12-21-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-21-2007 | 03:51 PM
***Repost Police***

Like I said... do a little more research into how his car is running now before you make little smart-*** comments .
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL.... Sorry... I need to take that old crap down!!! There is nothing about my car that's the same as that dragtimes report from last year. That 11.4 @ 130 was done at only 500whp!!! Mar car is making closer to 700whp now. In this vid against the skittle... I was only on channel 2 which is about 600whp. I know there is no way to silence you naysayers except to actually do it. Everyone hates to lose.... but most of the guys are cool so I'm pretty sure I can get a vid for you guys. There are usually 3 or 4 C6 Z's that come out every week... the problem is 2 are far from stock.... 1 is a cop so he never allows himself to be taped. The other guy with the burnt orange looking one never races.... he just comes out and watches. Maybe I can get him to allow one of the other guys to drive his car.
*cough cough BULLSHIT cough cough*

gsr hunter and i run elevens, ur killing me, my side hurts so bad from laughing!!!
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Nice vid, OP. Definitely a strange race. It would be great if you could get some race vids in car. They always seem far away or from behind. Or maybe I haven't seen too many of yours. Quick car you have there.

Who is this idiot?
Eat poop.
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:06 PM
***Repost Police***

gsr hunter and i run elevens, ur killing me, my side hurts so bad from laughing!!!
Do you ever back up the bullshit that spews from your keyboard? He has posted numerous videos of him beating some pretty strong cars... what do you have to refute that?
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:23 PM
Teching In

Are you seriously in disbelief... or are you just being a troll? If you are just trying to start crap... then I don't want to waste my time on you. If you are simply in disbelief... "which is totally understandable"... then all I ask from you is when I prove you wrong.... that you will be man enough to come on and publicly apologize. BTW any members from the vegas area who would like to witness it in person... PM me and when this goes down I'll bring you out to the roll-ons.
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:29 PM
Teching In

gsrhunter, i never posted that your cars not fast or capable of beating a 500whp srt i have seen many videos of your car. so im not arguing that point. just from my point of view 1: you can look at the srts wheels and they dont look like there spinning fast till the last 4 seconds. 2: it looked like he was lining up to race the camera car. 3: you could hear your car take off at the beggining. you could not hear the srt. and i have NEVER heard a quiet 500whp srt. just what i was thinking. sorry if im wrong
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Like I said... do a little more research into how his car is running now before you make little smart-*** comments .
Wow, suck his dick a little more.

GSR, your car is fast, but that vid sucked.
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:37 PM
TECH Addict

Eat poop.
Again I ask, who is this idiot? I have never seen him on here before, but he sounds like a troll, or at least a dumbass, who has been around for a little while. Just surprised I haven't noticed him before.
Old 12-21-2007 | 04:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by phoenix1987
Wow, suck his dick a little more.

GSR, your car is fast, but that vid sucked.
How about you start sucking on mine