Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

(VIDEO) Turbo Integra Vs. 575whp HP61 Skittle

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The video is legit, the **** owner came out and said so himself on the srtforums. even the neon boys said the neon wasn't racing and it was 500 hp, till the owner shut them up. integras suckass.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I call fake vid, any car w/ 600+ HP WILL ROLL OUT BETTER THAN THAT!!! Looked like they got up to a whopping 55 mph to me.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:36 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
I call fake vid, any car w/ 600+ HP WILL ROLL OUT BETTER THAN THAT!!! Looked like they got up to a whopping 55 mph to me.
Really? Cuz it looks (and sounds) to me like he got DEEP into 5th gear... unless he started in 2nd, which would make that deep into 4th gear. Either way, 130-140+
Old 12-22-2007, 04:37 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by dochall22
haha - so what ur saying is that my statement about gay mustang guys was based soley on you b/c you feel as though u are gay? i dunno, i think thats what it means!!! lol PULL YOUR PANTIES OUT OF YOUR ***!!!
No, it means that I've never seen you say **** that wasn't either dissing someone else's car, or making your's seem like God. I'd be willing to bet the OP's shitty Integra would lay waste to you
Old 12-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Really? Cuz it looks (and sounds) to me like he got DEEP into 5th gear... unless he started in 2nd, which would make that deep into 4th gear. Either way, 130-140+
sounds, you cant hear anything except the integra take off. cant hear the srt for sure
Old 12-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Teching In

you can clearly hear the integra and the vette hauling ***. The reason it doesnt appear it is because its such a wide open space and nothing to put the speed in perspective.

Nice car man, i watched your other vids too. Im about to get a sleeved block for mine.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Teching In

I already explained to you that it only seems that way because the chase car is just as fast as the cars that are racing. Here's a vid of a 1100rwhp TT viper Vs. a 800+rwhp supra. The viper was on his mid boost level.... about 800rwhp. Notice how it doesn't look like they are going very fast either.... thats because the chase car is a 800rwhp TT gto. The viper let off because he was the only one to notice the two mortorcycle cops coming the opposite direction.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...b9015c35ee.htm

Now here's an out of car view of the same viper vs. a highly modded gixxer 1000.................... do you notice a slight difference in the way it looks? Stop being haters!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4cJmr4fsk
Old 12-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Here is an out of car view of me vs. a 625rwhp lingenfelter C6. BTW how can you fake a vid? please explain this to me. You are probably right... we never get past the speed limit in reality. The vettes speedo reaching 183 was computer generated.... and me going 5-10mph faster than he is was also CG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLzX2bt4HYM
Old 12-22-2007, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

God damn you guys need to stop bickering like little school girls. GSRhunter is not on here to boost his ego or something.

--The reason the race doesnt look fast is A) because the camara car is fast and B)its a bland back ground. Watch how fast they go under the brigde!

--Also, the reason the skittle cant be heard on the vid is because it has a side exit exhaust that exist on the drivers side.

--You cant judge the speed based on how fast the wheels are turning. Havent you ever seen footage where the wheels look like theyre turning backwards? Its just the camaras shutter catching it at certain times that makes it look like the wheels arent turning fast.

--I am also on srtforums, and I can confirm that the owner came on and said he was racing and got beat fair and square. The neon is a shop car built to showcase the dudes best stuff

Hey GSRHunter....isnt it funny how the posts are very similar on the 2 forums? almost the same ignorant responses
Old 12-23-2007, 06:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
Watch how fast they go under the brigde!
re-watched vid - there was nothing fast about anything, sorry bud, ur a dumbass.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
God damn you guys need to stop bickering like little school girls. GSRhunter is not on here to boost his ego or something.

--The reason the race doesnt look fast is A) because the camara car is fast and B)its a bland back ground. Watch how fast they go under the brigde!

--Also, the reason the skittle cant be heard on the vid is because it has a side exit exhaust that exist on the drivers side.

--You cant judge the speed based on how fast the wheels are turning. Havent you ever seen footage where the wheels look like theyre turning backwards? Its just the camaras shutter catching it at certain times that makes it look like the wheels arent turning fast.

--I am also on srtforums, and I can confirm that the owner came on and said he was racing and got beat fair and square. The neon is a shop car built to showcase the dudes best stuff

Hey GSRHunter....isnt it funny how the posts are very similar on the 2 forums? almost the same ignorant responses
Correct.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Grr
TECH Fanatic

re-watched vid - there was nothing fast about anything, sorry bud, ur a dumbass.
I would just love to see this idiot banned, he has nothing useful to contribute in any of his posts
Old 12-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Teching In

I have a proposition for you. Since you seem to be so well versed on whats fast and whats not. I'll make you a little deal. I'm sure hailing from kentucky... your *** probably has never seen a big city anything like vegas.... so here's the deal. You bring your fast assed 2001 ss here to vegas and run me. If you beat my slow POS..... I'll pay for your entire trip including hotel stay.... gas.... food.... everything!!! If I win all I ask is that you come on here and publicly apologize for being a dick!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned

It didn't seem fast at all, not even the landmarks going by.

THIS is what a fast race looks like, watch this, then watch the OP's vid, and tell me if you think the impport cars are what they're cracked up to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKj8PUY593w
Old 12-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Launching!

um, of course that 'looks' fast, the camera is stationary and the cars are going by.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Launching!

Judging by the fact that the Mall signs were going by pretty well despite their being several hundred yards away I would say its pretty fast.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This reminds me of the race the OP put up, very similar, actually this is what all import races remind me of, except I dont think they are this exciting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glbxN6hPVCM
Old 12-23-2007, 01:14 PM
***Repost Police***

I wish there was an IQ requirement for this site... half the dumbass members would be gone
Old 12-23-2007, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Still wouldnt help you get rid of me though, sorry pal!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:09 PM
***Repost Police***

Still wouldnt help you get rid of me though, sorry pal!
Oh, so you're a moron on purpose ? Good to know it's just an act