Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Half a death and one major kill

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008 | 08:38 PM
On The Tree

Default Half a death and one major kill

FIRST.
So I was driving over to see if my friend was home in Mexico and I stop at a redlidght. I wait for green and turn onto a major highway in mexico from the street I was coming from and behind there was a Ws6 waiting at the light behind . So I get about half a mile down this road and I see the headlights approaching a high rate of speed. SO I punch it when he gets about 2 fenders away from my bumper and as he starts to passes me by about a car I started easing up on his bumper and coming up on his gas tank and we both shut down due to traffic/cops. So we both turn into a hotel parking lot and talk for a while. Turns out he was a cool dude and we talk for a while.

Second.
I was coming home from mexico goin towards my house in mexico on another major highway in mexico and I come to another red light, cept this time I kept goin straight and lo and behold a fart can civic ex comes farting and through traffic. So I decided to give him a lil taste, well we get on an open part (i'm behind him) I start to pass with very little throttle get beside look at him and punch it and let off...AND YOU GUESSED IT the FLYBY he gets to the back of my car and I floored it and put lengths upon lengths upon lengths on him and he never pulls back up.

So all in all met a cool guy with a ws6 and killed a bumblebee.
Old 01-01-2008 | 09:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

All happened once upon a time in mexico huh? lol good run and good kill
Old 01-01-2008 | 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't get the whole Mexico thing. Are you afraid a cop is going to come on here and say oh "that's it your gettin a ticket post a pic of you license and registration"

Last edited by rocksws6; 01-01-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: wrong smilie
Old 01-01-2008 | 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah, your mexico is ruining the story.
Old 01-01-2008 | 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rocksws6
I don't get the whole Mexico thing. Are you afraid a cop is going to come on here and say oh "that's it your gettin a ticket post a pic of you license and registration"
Its more like keeping patrols clear of the areas the places these things are usually going down. I think the whole "Mexico" thing started with guys at meets and going out and racing.
Old 01-01-2008 | 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Its more like keeping patrols clear of the areas the places these things are usually going down. I think the whole "Mexico" thing started with guys at meets and going out and racing.
Gotcha. I just didn't understand it. I guess if you raced in the same spot every weekend then it makes sense but a highway race I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Anyways good kill OP.
Old 01-02-2008 | 07:35 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Either that or mike vick made it popular with his psuedo name that he used to get tested for herpes. Ron Mexico. My brother actually ordered a nfl jersey with that on the name.

I've been known to use mexico too. My whole in-law family (all of them no lie) are in law enforcement. And having met some very over zealous officers I highly doubt I would ever say when and where. It's very easy to make up evidence. But don't be worried all that much guys. Most of em aren't really concerned all that much about some guys screwing around on empty roads. Drugs is the name of the game. And IMO that's what we should all be worried bout anyway.
Old 01-02-2008 | 09:56 AM
Restricted User

nice half death and great kill...
Old 01-02-2008 | 10:59 PM
On The Tree

lol I just thought mexico would be funny since everyone is posting it in their kills. But I have passed a couple of unmarked officers on this particular highway at high rates of speed before, but they always just told me to slow it down.