Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

h/c Ta vs. c5 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default h/c Ta vs. c5 coupe

It has been a few weeks since i have even started the car. I had busted the front clip on the car and just didnt want to look at it.... Well today i decided to get it out, the car is still untuned and I have to fight with it to keep it idleing. Well i was out stopped at a light and a older guy late 40's early 50's pulled up next to me. He gave me the "look", like you aint got ****. Light turns green and he rips off, i didnt give chase with my car being untuned and all. He slows down and gave me a thumbs down.... at this point i really didnt give a **** anymore, we were at about 45 or so, i dropped down into 2nd, he then followed suit. 3 honks later it was over before it started i pedaled through 2nd, shifted to 3rd and ran 3rd out then backed off since i was about 4-5 cars out front.. he pulled back up beside me with the most amazed look on his face... I then returned the favor of the thumbs down and he shot off again.. I cant wait to get this car tuned so i can spray it..
Old 01-03-2008, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

thats fresh as **** man!

I beat some corvette back in the day 05' with 3 buddies in my car while I was spraying, his face was priceless. he studdered and told me that his traction control was on, we went again, and i walked him just the same.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jessedale98
thats fresh as **** man!

I beat some corvette back in the day 05' with 3 buddies in my car while I was spraying, his face was priceless. he studdered and told me that his traction control was on, we went again, and i walked him just the same.
Thx, it just felt good to actually get a real race in, first one in about a year. Always nice to beat down on a vet