Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm back. NOT a kill story, just killin time.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008 | 12:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thats sweet man, glad to hear! Hope that clutch doesn't decide to break your transmission though. Alot of people go with a less aggressive clutch to save their tranny. Nothing like 3rd gear pulls sideways.
Old 01-05-2008 | 05:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by twizted_creations
Yeah.... as soon as the weather gets nicer here, I am gonna roll her out and see how she likes her new mods. Dont know if I will kill any Diablos or Ferraris, you know with just some LTs... but it wont stop me from trying.

I'd imagine you'd be able to lay the smack down on a few exotic's...like a modena or something.

Hell, throw a hundred shot on the car...and,..yeah, you wouldn't have a problem.
Old 01-05-2008 | 05:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Im jealous! Now that my Cobra is gone Im searching for a Vette and now I read your posts and want one even that much sooner, Nice buddy!

Nice...read a while back you where considering a Y body... SWEET. Any particular year your looking at?..model? That'll be sweet man. Lemme kow if you need a VIN number looked up or something...

Take it easy pimpin'
Old 01-05-2008 | 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Thats sweet man, glad to hear! Hope that clutch doesn't decide to break your transmission though. Alot of people go with a less aggressive clutch to save their tranny. Nothing like 3rd gear pulls sideways.

Thanks....and no, nothing quite like it. Pretty crazy actually.